Glad to see you again~
Today we are going to learn “validate”.
Translations of “validate” in different languages:
How to use it?
1. to make something officially acceptable or approved, especially after examining it.
- The data is validated automatically by the computer after it has been entered.
- The UK It is a one-year course validated by London’s City University.
2. to make something legally in effect.
- A signature is one of the ways you validate checks and contracts.
- Once this agreement is validated, everyone should obey it.
3. to prove that something is correct.
- He feels that today’s economic problems validate his opposition to the policy.
- When we are honest with children, we also validate their intuition.
Practice: make a sentence with this word and leave your comments below.
So much for today`s new word.
See you next time! 😉