Welcome to [Listening]!
Do you want to be in love, or want to re-ignite your love? If yes, you must listen carefully to today’s audio, which can teach you how to make one love you.
Click the button at the bottom of the screen to play the audio. Please fill in the blanks and leave your answers in the comment. I will reveal the answers in the next episode.
Business Insider talked to M. Gary Neuman, a psychotherapist, and author, who said there are six scientifically proven things you can do to increase your chances of your crush turning into something more. Here they are.
1. Maintaining _____________(2 words missing). According to a study by Harvard psychologist Zick Rubin, couples who are really in love look at each other while they were talking 75 percent of the time, so try to resist the urge to nervously look away. It’s so tempting, I know.
2. Be interested in who they are as a person and listen to everything they say. According to studies by the University of Nevada and the University of Washington, being a good listener is a huge part of having someone ___________(3 words missing) with you. Neuman says people love it when other people take an interest in them and don’t immediately change the conversation so they can talk about themselves right away. He says to ask follow-up questions and respond compassionately to what the other person is saying, which in my opinion is something everyone should do more of in general.
3. Make them feel appreciated and special. Neuman says that __________(1 word missing) percent of couples he’s talked to have said they don’t feel appreciated by their partner, so if you can make your crush feel like you appreciate everything they do and everything they are, they’re incredibly likely to fall for you.
4. Smile a lot. According to a study at Drake University, smiling makes you look more attractive, more engaging, and it makes you look like a winner, all of which increase how hot and confident you look to someone who you’re hoping will become your person.
5. Touch them more often. Neuman says touching your partner often increases your sense of comfort and intimacy with them. So all those little arm touches you feel compelled to do when your crush is around are actually working in your favor in a big way.
6. Embrace what the other person is most ________(1 word missing) about. Neuman says that when someone talks about something they’re really passionate about, they’re often sharing a part of themselves that’s vulnerable, so if you can appreciate that thing they love, they’re likely to be crazy about you in return.
That’s all for [Listening] today!
Please leave your answers in the comments down below.
See you next time!