Hey guys! Welcome to [Word For Today]!
Today`s word is “flush”.
Translations of “flush” in different languages:
How to use it?
1. ( of a person or their face ) to become red, especially because you are embarrassed, angry or hot.
- He flushed with anger.
- Sam felt her cheeks flush red.
- She began to flush with excitement.
2. to get rid of something with a sudden flow of water.
- Flush the pipe out with clean water.
- Flush clean water through the pipe.
- They flushed the drugs down the toilet.
- Drinking lots of water will help to flush toxins out of the body.
Practice: make a sentence with this word and leave your comments below.
So much for today`s new word.
See you next time! 😍