Hey guys! Glad to see you again! Welcome to [Word For Today]!
Today we are going to learn a new word: fragile.
Translations of fragile in different languages:
How is it used?
1. easily broken or damaged
- fragile china/glass/bones
2. delicate and often beautiful
- fragile beauty
- The woman’s fragile face broke into a smile.
3. weak and uncertain; easily destroyed or spoilt
- a fragile alliance/ceasefire/relationship
- The economy remains extremely fragile.
4. not strong and likely to become ill or sick
- Her mother is now 86 and in fragile health.
- I’m feeling a bit fragile after last night.
Practice: make a sentence with this word and leave your comments below.
So much for today`s new word. See you next time!