Good morning, everyone!
Today we are gonna learn a new practical word.
Before that, take a look at the following pictures.
Are you familiar with this dressing style of tucking the front of shirts into trousers? Actually, the practice has been a cult worldwide in recent years.
So here comes the question, what do we call this kind of dressing style?
Word For Today:
How French tuck is used?
[n.] a technique in which one would tuck the front of their shirt into their trousers or skirt for a more flattering look.
- Look at them, they’re wearing a patterned shirt and a French tuck now, this is a Tan France outfit if Isaw one!
It’s really fabulous to wear a French tuck, right? But it is not always the case.
If you got a damn belly, wearing a French tuck may make your belly catchier. LOL.
Don’t be upset, here are some tips for you to wear a French tuck:
- A loose T-shirt tucked into a high waisted midi skirt.
- A crisp shirt tucked into fitted jeans.
- An oversized knit tucked into a pant or skirt to create shape at the waist.
- A floaty or straight cut blouse tucked in to soften the hemline or highlight waist detailing on your pants/belt.
That’s all for [Word For Today]!
Have a nice day!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media 🙂 See you!