Hey guys! Still remember the meaning of “pledge”?
If not, click and review!
Take a look at this news and find out the word for today!
Revealed: The least punctual airline flying from the UK
Vueling Airlines is the least punctual major airline flying from the UK, according to an investigation.
A spokesman for Vueling said the airline’s punctuality was “hugely affected” by industrial action in France, adding that there had been 22 strike days at Marseille last summer.
Word For Today:
Translations of punctual in different languages:
How is punctual used?
- arriving, doing something, or happening at the expected or correct time; not late:
Please try to be punctual, so we can start the meeting on time.
- arriving at the time that has been agreed:
Please try and be punctual for the meeting.
The noun form and the adverb form of punctual:
- (noun) punctuality
→ the fact of arriving, doing something, or happening at the expected or correct time and not late:
As chair of the committee, she insisted on punctuality.
- (adverb) punctually
→ at the expected or correct time and not late:
Everyone arrived punctually.
1. He’s becoming more and more obsessive about p__________.
2. We are committed to providing a p________ and reliable service.
3. We arrived p________ at 8.
Looking forward to your comments!