Do you still remember the word we learned yesterday?
Before learning the new word today, let’s read the news.
Royal family shares stunning photos from baby Archie’s christening.
Baby Archie was christened Saturday at Windsor Castle’s private chapel. The official photos have been released, and they are adorable.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s son, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, was christened in an “intimate ceremony” officiated by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, according to the family’s official Instagram.
Word For Today:
Translations of stunning in different languages:
How is stunning used?
(1)extremely beautiful or attractive
- Both daughters are absolutely stunning.
- She looked stunning in that red dress.
- The view from our room is stunning.
- He makes the most stunning evening dresses.
- He’s taken some stunning photos of her.
(2) shocking or very impressive
- All the ideas have a stunning simplicity.
Could you tell me some synonyms for “stunning“.
Hope to see your answers.
Leave your comments~~
See you next week.