[Fun Time] WTF! I Am Single!

88c8f603gy1g4j5e6aeo9j20c80c8wfh

A few days ago, a couple visited a zoo and took some pictures to celebrate their anniversary. But when they returned home and checked their photos, they can’t help laughing!!!

88c8f603gy1g4j5e6gmy8j20c80c8wfb

88c8f603gy1g4j5e6375kj20c80c875f

LOL! A bear stared at them with a jealous and angry face.

It makes me think of the single people in the street.

Happy_9b3099_1037996

When we are single, we can see couples in the street holding hands, kissing, laughing or hugging.

“Really annoying!!!”

188091

When we go to the cinema, we may find couples everywhere.

“WTF! Am I the only one who is single?”

So do you agree with me?

What annoys single people most?

Guys, please share your ideas with us!

Hope to see you soon.

Bye…

• when u r helpless n u have to alone on beach, restaurant n cinema n all the u have to enjoy urself.

• Being single is not bad as I think. Sometime being single can be a bliss for a man. What is in your fate is good because God gifted life is always suited to everyone. What is in your fate you have to accept there is no other way out. And what is not in your fate you can’t have it. If love is in your fate then nobody will be able to snatch it away from you and if love is not in your fate then you can’t have it. If you do anything against your fate then you will possess only sorrow. So don’t try to bent your fate as you wish rather try to obey the fate and be patient till the fate smile on you.

• The people singles can go out with their friends , they enjoy with their times.

• When all your friends are talking with their Girls on phone and you are watching them sitting aside.

• You can know yourself only in loneliness, as Lord Buddha, Lord Mahavira etc fond theirselves
    In loneliness….
    Loneliness is a great opportunity don’t miss it…

• I think that’s true, but we are human. Sometime human need friends to talking about her problem
      (Sorry if my English bad)

• Agree with you.
        Single is also good .but with out life partner the life is incomplete.

• U right no one like to be alone for all time

• No your english is not so bad.
        I’m agree with your point

• you are wrong loniness is not good for us
      coz it feel very bad. I know very well what is ment by loniness coz I always fell alone some time is good for people to know this self but not every time. people may go in depression through loniness they should be Happy with their own self I’m 16 year old and live at Bihar ,Patna with my father but I belong from madhubani and always feel alone coz I am not living with
      my mother and my sister.

• Sometimes it felt bad but sometimes it felts good that I’m when I watch couples fighting .

• Hahaha .. rather than being with gf /bf .. group of friends makes more fun together

• When your best frend have a bf…and all time taking about him…its so much annoyingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Everywhere like in theatre, malls, parks even at restaurants I’ve saw lot of couples for me it feels so annoying and also asking myself “Am I the only person who is still single” then even my friends also chatting with their girl friends and me simply sitting aside and watch them then I take my mobile and……..play gamesπŸ˜…

• You’re not single.. you just haven’t meet right someone.Let’s pray so u can find you soulmate . Goodluck <3

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’™

• And the single can improve her self be better without woman. Never mind who you are . It is single or not . Its not a big problem . And its not a mistake.. you can have anytime to make your self be happy..

• It’s true. When I didn’t get along with my boyfriend, I saw many couples holding hands and hugging each other warmly on bus. OMG this was really disappointing.

• When we’re surrounded by couples, and they do anything like kissing, snuggling, etc
    But we’re ended up as a spectator without anyone beside us :”)

• Yes, it’s very annovery when I saw couples that time I felt jealous and asked to myself, why I don’t have a girlfriend..but aftwr I realised that be a single person, makes you happy.

• When my single friend β€œTAKEN” with someone, i feel ……. πŸ’”

• Single people are free…they can do whatever they want…If the partner is very loving and caring single people just wait and watch to have partner like him/her…

• Especially on Valentine’s day they would get a hard feeling. I am happy to not to be single

• When i see some couples are holding hand at the elevator:’) it makes me feel disgust:v

• Just feeling not in love with someone is what it hurts the most

• When my friends talk their partners on call and i feel very jealous …and when they tell me what their partners did for them on that moment i feel angry 🀣🀣

• Single people annoy from their loneliness because they want to share theire feeling emotions and thoughts with someone if there is no one to listen them then they get irritate a lot

• It is a very good thing to share your feelings, problems, and all of day with the partner. I think “love” is not only kissing, hugging, laughing and any ugly idea present in your mind.

• Yes i m agree with you. Because i want too b a best girlfriend ☺

• Staring others girls….lol
    Everyone is alone here so go and meditate for a few minutes

• When someone says you should not being single, what the hell. I think it is not bad for being a single. Wkwk

• To be honest,When i was a single man,i didn’t feel anything when i looked the couple kissed in front of me. i was be myself and didn’t wanna compare myself to the others..
    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• In my country they say ( the marriage like bathroom who outside can’t stay and who inside can’t stand the smell )πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Every couple can be show they are love in every where but i hope not only but alway athome then son n daughter take a partern to them

• doing everything without considering those around them like the whole world is only the 2 of them. lol
    actually, i don’t mind, it is just that some things need to be done in its right place.

• What annoys me the most is feeling like a third wheel, and left alone.
    Nahh,, I avoiding going out with friend and their lover.