Hi all! Hope you are well! Today’s new word is “influencer”.
Many people become Influencers on Instagram
Instagram is a place where people have either become overnight celebrities. Over time, these people and businesses reach a league of their own and were termed “social media influencers”. Each influencer serves as an inspiration for business and brands on how to become reputable through Instagram.
Word for today:
Translations of Influencer in different languages:
How is Influencer used?
- The woman who’s been called the “future of fashion” has advice for aspiring Instagram influencers: Stop with the staged photos posing with croissants or balloons against a beautiful backdrop
- Young people are increasingly influencers on their parents’ decisions.
- For a young designer, fashion week is a good opportunity to have an audience with the industry influencers who converge in New York.
- Brands love social media influencers because they can create trends and encourage their followers to buy products they promote.
- Bloggers and i_______ in social media (predominantly micro-bloggers) have the most authentic and active relationships with their fans.
- Both our power and our i______—which are by no means identicalr—have this in common.
- The influencers have the ability to i_____ the behavior and opinions of others.
Have you memorized this word? Can you use it to make sentences? Leave your comments below and I will see you next time~