[Mini Blog] Are You Always In Love With The Same Kind Of Person?

Happy Friday! Guys!

Do you still remember the topic last week?

que.png

The conclusion is that almost everyone prefers to own a house once they have enough money.

Nice advice from Krishn! Thank you!

abC

The reason why many people choose to rent a house is not because they want to, but because they have to. Well, though I know this is the truth, it is still so hard to accept. Anyway, hope all of us can live in our own lovely and warm homes one day!

Now let’s move on to today’s topic.

art-backlit-couple-556662.jpg

Sometimes I seem to have a feeling that there appear to be unspeakable mysterious forces pushing us to choose certain kind of people. I believe that most of us have felt a spark with someone we knew wasn’t right for us. We may even notice a pattern of selecting people who are precisely wrong for us. But the flame of  love just irresistably blazes all of a sudden. Too often we fail to acknowledge, or even notice the less favorable qualities which are luring us toward certain choices and subtle characteristics that are drawing us in.

So,

Are You Always In Love With The Same Kind Of People?

Leave a comment and share your experiences with us!

Interesting comments will be picked out!

See you next Friday!

• Honestly, I’ve been attracted to three girls in my classroom and all of them have alomst the same character and charisma so I was amazed when I saw this topic today

• I think I’m not sure the same character of people…and I attracted the different kind of character because same things not excited and honesty different kind of people from talk about very interesting…it’s my thinking…

• Apparently, yes!!! because I have been attracted to two men of more or less the same character. To say for sure, even my friends who are boys also have some similarities. I often used to pesture them a lot but they are always least bothered about me. I don’t know why … Moving on, now they are my – ex es. Hope so , I don’t get struck with the same character in future.

• Really as a human not a robot have software so u can’t control all of your emotions maybe u can control behavior and thoughts but u can’t do that for believe., belief, faith
    Do you believe in that your environment reflect your behavior and action just to compromise and just to react but sure your emotions and beliefs and faith u can’t change it even though by rehabilitation
    Please reply me

• yea thats so true and the feeling completely makes u confused and wonder about ur true love whom u say u love……. if u know what i mean

• Sure there are lots out of control
    Why
    If you are professional
    I pray you to tell

• No, I am not related to such a person. Nowadays love has become a game but this is not with me. My partner is not there to spend time, but we will marry each other, there is a sister in every house if someone with our sister If we do bad, then how can we do it? Nowadays the girls have also gone very bad, they go behind the money, their tambourines must be fulfilled for them so that they can do everything, so it is better to stay away from any girls thanks.

• In my opinion we are still alot to learn or to know about the Love because when there is a love there is a ignorance; ignoring about the world, society, relatives and alot of things, Some people says that love is blind and of my opinion love is not blind but it is a filter paper who only allows that particular things whose are you wanting to pass from it and you have to except all the things which passes from this filter whether they are Suitable for you or not but you accept these all things.
    Now come towards question ; No I never in love with same kind of people because majority of people are in love with their family and it is a natural phenomenon so in family there is a different kind of people ; different from thinking attitude etc but we are still in love with them.

• “People
    who first impress us in lives are our parents”
    I think this is true for most of us and even if it’s not true, we know who can impress us then.
    There is a clear pattern between the people we like or unlike.l suppose it is to do with our own principles or beliefs and aspirations.Either we get along too well with people of our own taste or who we want to be like.

• In my childhood I was felling in love with one kinda person and now another kind of person. 😍

• I feel in love with only one person from my childhood and till now I love him cause I am loyal to him no matter how many girls he have or he don’t to fall in love with me

• I love this
      I love you
      To love a single person
      Always like you

• Yes, there is a kind of personality I always admire and ready to fall in love with .
    For me I like the man who is honest, trustable, who does not get jealous of my work, who gives me my private space even in our most times of intimacy.
    I think this kind of men is very rare but luckily I have found my soulmate and we are married now and waiting for our first child ❤

• Yes I has been always with my love because after time of fight with her, I used to remember good thing of her rather than notifing bad thing.Than again we be with each other.

• Firstly make sure the other person you love, have the same feelings about you

• Yes, I do. Sometimes I wonder why boys that I like have a same character and sometimes it’s disguisting for me because I often remember him was. But why do I always fall in love with the same poeple’s character?

• Yah, it’s true that we fall in love with the same person again and again…..why so,
    Actually it’s just an attachment sometimes.
    Sometimes it’s ruining our lives but still we want the same person, to behave like the way we love…..but that’s the first problem…..

• Yes I am in love with one person that’s the last person easy says he is my life, with out him my life i can’t imagine

• Yeah that’s true. We won’t have control over few things like loving someone who isn’t right for us but we always get attracted to them. Most of the people experience this. It Might be because of their looks or due to the teenage or fear of losing them or thought of ending up being lonely.
    A reply would be greatly appreciated 😊🙏

• yes, I always in LOVE of someone. generally I attract to some girl who is my friend and classmate and I know this is not love this is just sex attraction so I never think it is love coz there is strong reasons that is whenever I look at beautiful I attract to her and that whole day I thinks about her next day I look at beautiful girl than I thinks about whole day about her it is repetely. so I never thinks that is love. in my mind I just only want sex with her. I don’t want stay with her always. this is also one of the good that is not love. I’m in teenager so I always says attract to beautiful or smart girl. even today saw a beautiful girl at school bus now I’m making our love story. I only do this coz I get pleasure. tommorw i will forget her 😂😂😂😂

• Hy babe this is not a good thing.Use your hand bro.What is in girls???Girls are only to love and for love.

• No, I think different kind of partners will succeed in their lives

• I like this app but i want to improve mt conversation plz help me

• Actually, we always have type or standard to like people. Even though we attracted to their beauty we always have the same criteria.
    Lets say , i like boy with dimples. I think they’re cute.
    So whenever i found guys with dimples , i would give more attention to him.
    But there will be someone that break those standard- but we can still fall in love with them – its completely okay and acceptable
    But at the end of the day, we’re having our own standard to decided people that we like /not

• I am a beauty lover. The natural beauty greatly affects me. Therefore,I like beautiful people of all most same type.

• Yes i love him very very very much and i do and i did and i’ll do

• Love .. attraction.. all these things are fake..wait for whats made for you…

• Yes, I fall for the person of whom I know that she ain’t right for me
    But I have to control myself because I know that it’s not going to end up in successful relationship in future because we see the world from totally different perspectives.
    Still, I’m totally cool with this feeling of infatuation.
    Not everyone has to be with you always if you like them.
    We gotta learn to let them go and move on

• Yes. I’m in love with a girl. It’s been 9 years. I don’t wanna lose her.

• This blog is very abotu my love life. I love the same person continuosly when i already understands that the person i love isnt love me back.. so is that a stupid thing or whatt??

• Yes,it is a stupidity because that person never like you,so leave him!!!!!…..

• Yes I think, I’ve had a few crush and all of them have similar personality and physical characteristics.. I don’t know why I’m attached to those kind of people, and almost all of them are one sided love :’)

• Yes..when i was in school in had crush on one of my classmate..i had tried so many times to express my feelings to him but he didn’t..i did all his works assignments, projects even homework..but he always made fun of me..later i realized that how he could be right for me who didn’t respect me..

• not same kind but i fall in love again and again with the same person😛

• No because all girls are not same and they don’t have their same choice .some girls need safety and love but some girls need money and boyfriend property lover so,as my girlfriend she was a money lover and she always send money on this clothes and food….

• well i always get attracted to the people of same qualities but those bad and continues experiences have made me to identify the real charisma of people.

• Noooo.. Actually is no.. Ya maybe i am still young so I am not fall in love with the same kind people. the different kind of character its never be the same

• I think you can’t forget the girl you love..
    Then there is no chance of falling in love with another person.

• I have been like that since 18 years ago. I don’t know why I can’t mmm, actually I think it’s impossible to move on from ‘THAT’ person. Sometimes at the last time, when I didn’t meet him, I felt that I have forgotten all of my memories with him. And at that time, I felt that I already move on from him. But if I suddenly met him, ‘THAT’ feeling which I really want to destroy from my heart, come out. That situation always happen again and again. Honestly, I’m tired. Because he don’t give me the signal that I want. I just hope that I can throw this feeling as soon as possible. Thanks for give me a chance to share this feeling to you guys.

• I use to falling in love of the same kind of person. But now I try to change it

• No never it’s not the way to live a life.
    Life is all about loving different kinds of people and understand them. If you love same kind of people then there is no any new things you might learn.

• Yeah! I agree with you.. Some one’s care on us give such happiness and we can be able to allow their mistakes 1..2..3..and so on also..(even though we don t like that habit) because we see love everywhere with that person .Incase that person love is TRUE..it will continue ..otherwise we find those mistakes as BIG mistakes…

• We all are well aware about the fact that world is full of varieties and different characters of people surrounded around us.
    But, Love is something else we can’t explain it. The feeling of love towards the person who loves us more than anyone and always with us in any situation despite the person is fit in our love criteria or not, may be his character different than our perceptions.
    With time our interest is also change, when we were kids we liked the person who bring candies for us, when we become yongester , we like the person who has similar taste like us and after that when we become professional we like the person who is responsible towards his family, work and for us also.
    So, in perception it’s not possible to love with same kind of person always

• i donno. but all r not same,they have their diffrnt charactr nd personality. i liked two boys.they were not the same. but they have some charactrs same. So i can undrstnd that i love these charactrs thats why i choose him. After broke up with the frst boy, i choose a boy who have some same charactr as like the frst one.