[Fun Time] Ways To Make People Angry!

Guys! A question for you!

Do you think it easy or difficult to make someone happy?

Happy_Emoji_Icon_5c9b7b25-b215-4457-922d-fef519a08b06_large

Easy!!!

But what about making someone angry?

h4_angry-man

Today I ‘ll show you the ways to make people angry.

81a6e7a8gy1g45r3no4g1g207205915o

First, provoke him with your hands.

81a6e7a8gy1g45r3ork7sg2072059b29

Second, shake your shoulders in front of him.

81a6e7a8gy1g45r3q14o0g2072059khn

Third, push your glasses down the bridge of your nose.

81a6e7a8gy1g45r3r3w0tg20720597b1

81a6e7a8gy1g45r3s14usg2072059guu

81a6e7a8gy1g45r3t0z1kg20720597qj

Or, the easiest way is to show your finger to him. LOL!

So…

What may easily irritate you?

It is just a joke.

Guys, don’t irritate others without any reason.

Peace and love.

Leave your comments with us.

See you next week.

• Deliberately, I don’t like to irritate others. If I annoy anyone, probably it’s crucial related to the current situation.

I use to see at least one in my surroundings who irritates others.

• Actually I am a very peace-loving girl πŸ‘§ and I admit the fact but my Kanha is very much naughty. He likes to irritate others even me too. He does such things that it will make you angry 😑 at the same time you can’t help laughing πŸ˜‚ and such kind of situations are very embarrassing. One day when I was very angry with him for a reason he went on irritating me constantly by presenting a grotesque caricature before me. I wanted to laugh at his deed but I had to maintain my poise against him as I was angry then, then he started mimicking me. It was then when I burst into laughing πŸ˜‚ but at the same time I got more and more angry 😑. So embarrassing 😳.

• Yes you are right but the kids are so innocent and funny when they those activities.

• The first one is very irritating
    I don’t irritate with anything ……………………
    But, when someone provoke his/her hands in front of my face
    It’s make me very irritate nd angry and that time I want to break their hands…😀😀

• I’m don’t irritate with any person…I don’t care what people do…

• i think these kinda actions when someone do in front of me i would laugh inspite of getting irritated…

• I think taking their very favourite things will also make them angry 😈…
    But showing the middle finger is the best πŸ˜…

• Alls things they would make everyone angry bit is major Pesce and luv

• I am also not irritate to someone but
      Sometime when I feel bored then I irritate my sister and that time I like her reaction
      Her chicks become like tomato

• It’s a good idea, but please take one glass of water and pour into his face to make someone more angry 😁😁😁

• If someone irritates me .i ignor it..coz i irritates once then people will irritates me again and again…i think i play smartly 🀭

• Irritation comes when your your doing something that is not going what you think

• I think this idea is use on my bro πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œβ˜
    😜😜😜😜😜😜
    😁😁☁☁😁😁
    ☁😁😁😁😁☁
    ☁☁😁😁☁☁
    ☁😁😁😁😁☁
    😁😁☁☁😁😁
    😁😁☁☁😁😁

• yes , don’t be irritate to anyone without any reason !😢

• Not a bad idea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I will try it with my friends

• I think ,it is very easy to make someone angry, but it is very difficult to make him happy .

• Yes you are right. I agree with you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

• When I become like a parrot I say the same words as the person who I want to annoy him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• M monika gupta i am very fun loving girl. But my younger brother tease me everytime he don’t even respect me. What can i do that he listen me properly. Sometimes I looses my cool

• My big sister is not really peace full she always get angry on me thats why i irritate herπŸ˜…πŸ˜†but i love my sister very much

• LMAO
    But I’ll laugh first, and then I can’t do it
    I’ll laugh and laughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Lol,its so funny but I cant do this with my friend but when me take do this damn, I cant πŸ™

• I’m expert to make my sister angry πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜

• I think the easiest way to make someone angry is to show them or tell them something that they don’t like and told you not to show it.