[Fun time] OMG! People In Famous Paintings Come Back To Life?

Hi! everybody! Have you planned for your weekends?

What about visiting a museum?

IMG_4899

Besides learning something in the museum, maybe you can find someone in the paintings who looks similar to you.

43a39d58gy1g47srkaku8j20in0dzwgo

43a39d58gy1g47srkc8q2j20j60g6q63

What a coincidence!!!

43a39d58gy1g47srkccr2j20j60j641i

43a39d58gy1g47srkdythj20j60pq0xi

43a39d58gy1g47srkezzhj20j60hvwj8

OMG! Look at their features! Their Eyes, noses, even their hairstyle are almost the same!!!

43a39d58gy1g47srkhr7fj20j60iqq7m

43a39d58gy1g47srkgejoj20j60mcwik

ย Have you met someone who looks almost the same as you?

Do not hesitate to share your story with us.

Hope to read your comments.

Have a fantastic day!

See you…

• I never see such persons but some of my friends saying that there is one guy in their village who looks same like me..

• I noticed people who have similar features
      But no connection with each other
      So yeah I have seen

• nope, i haven’t met someone who looks similiar as me yet

• I don’t know whether it’s true or not that seven people are looking similar as one in the world. But yet I am not seeing anyone looking like me.

• I never see the person as like me but my known people sometimes told me that some of their know are looking like me

• My first class in college, i just sit on a chair and then my chairmate whispers to me, the girl sit in front of me itโ€™s exactly same like me …

• Yeah…..most of the person said to me i am look like one heroine……but i was not think like that…

• no i have not met who looks almost same as me…๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

• I have never met a person who is similar to me.
    I am happy, because my feature are not very common.

• I wish to meet my duplicate and see them closely may I feel my personality how iโ€™M looking but I never met till now or feel someone like me.

• You can also watch your personality in the mirror.

• Yeah I meet 3 persons who were look like me. And they surprised me. Mosf of our features were same. Even wearing of glasses. Haha.
    Allah creation amazes me.

• My friend ever see a person looks like me. But i don’t believe

• I also never see such a person who looks like me….. Untill now….

• No not yet but my borther just looks like me.. Like brother like sister

• I have never seen such kind of face . But my grandmother used to say that there will be people who look like you in the world. Alltogether 7 members including me…. It might be true, but such a thing never happened yet.

• I never see somebody looks like me but my some known people told me that some of their know are looks like me

• I never see anyone who looks like me… But sometimes some my friends and relatives said that…. You are looking like that person…. But I still don’t know who r that person….

• I have no ability to explain the paintings but the way of biological body resembling the painting brings me complacency.

• I never seen my duplicate but my brother has duplicate in same village, where we live..
    It’s very curious.
    Once upon a time my brother went to shop for purchasing some product and my brother’s duplicate’s mummy said , how did put off your clothes, that time my brother because confuse and after came home , he told all story about his duplicate..

• I never saw such people, but till my schooling every body said my sister and me were looking twins. But we are not a twin sisters

• Really superb wow I can’t believe it I didn’t see any one like my features I didn’t met wow good job

• Sometimes my friends or meetfellows also say that they saw me other places or my friends say the same thing when they met me for the first time . . . . . . .and my elder sister also looks like me . . . . . . .๐Ÿ˜Š