Hey guys! Check the answer to the last episode:
1. divested 2. divestment 3. divest
Take a look at this news and find the word for today!
More than 500 endangered vultures die after eating poisoned elephant carcasses
More than 500 endangered vultures died after eating three dead elephants whose carcasses were poisoned by poachers, the Botswana government said in a statement Thursday.The 537 vultures and two tawny eagles were found dead in one of the country’s protected wildlife management areas (WMA) in the eastern Central District.
Word For Today:
Translations of endangered in different languages:
How is endangered used?
- to describe someone or something in danger of being harmed, lost, unsuccessful, etc.:
Social workers who look after abused or endangered children often have stressful days at work.
The two students also found that some markets sold endangered fish labeled as other fish.
Fill the blank spaces with “endanger”, “endangered” or “dangerous”.
1. He would never do anything to ________ the lives of his children.
2. These men are armed and __________, and should not be approached.
3. Haller Park in Kenya is an animal sanctuary, a place where __________ animals are protected.
Looking forward to your comments!