[Mini Blog] Is It Better To Rent Or Own A Home?

Happy Friday! Guys!

Do you still remember the topic last week?

Popo截图2019619171310.png

Almost everyone has experiences of being taken care of, and I was touched while reading some of your comments.

3.png

You have such an amazing friend! Long live your friendship!

4.png

standay6 reminded me of my childhood. I know that must be a tough time. Hug!

1.png

Forgive me Noirchat! I did laugh out… I thought you were so angry that you peed on the bed on purpose…

5.png

You are so kind SumanRathor! We are proud to have a reader like you!

There are so many touching moments and unforgettable experiences in our life, all we need to do is to remember those considerate and kind-hearted people, then go on passing love on to people in need of help.

Now let’s move on to today’s topic.

architectural-design-architecture-country-home-2287310.jpg

One of the biggest decisions that anyone can make in their life is to purchase a home. Some homebuyers may wonder if their decision to purchase a home is the right decision . Because many people will be in debt for many years if they decide to buy one, whereas renting one seems much easier. While taking this information into consideration, people do wonder if purchasing a home is the best option for them.

Do you prefer buying or renting a home?

Leave a comment and share your opinions with us!

Interesting comments will be picked out!

See you next Friday!

• I want to share my experience in my own house.
    Every one’s dream was to have beautiful own house for them in their life time. I too dreams for 15 years. After that we have fortunately got one opportunity to buy house. We entered the house with great pleasure but our fate was soo bad. First I met an accident and then one by one of my family. All are recover but my elder son was unfortunately dead. When negative vibrations are developing in the house, we must alert and change the house immediately. Now I am living in rent house without any negativeties.

• I think buying a house is far better than renting a home 🏡 . Because if you have your own house then you can have the authority as well as the freedom of living there. But if you have a renting house then you have to obey the owner and have to live there according to the wish of that owner. You can’t show the authority there. But it totally depends on the situation. Many person can’t have that good economical status to afford a house 🏡 . So in that case what they can do is, they can live in a renting home for few years to save money for buying a house of there own. If still they fell down in a great debt then the most easiest way to get out of that situation is to rent a home of there house to another person to earn money 💵 and to make up the debt. I think if they earn money in that process then within few years they will definitely be able to get out of that debt and can also get extra money. So, of course I always prefer owing a house💒.

• Sure u have to rent if u have nothing to pay or if have nothing to rent u will be homeless but live in streets maybe will be worst

• I think a few people can afford buying a house this days especially in the new big cities . No doubt it cast alot

• Hi my name is Evelyn Aragón
    I’m life in Durango, Mexico
    I’m twenty years old
    How are you?

• Hii evelyn hope you are well. You will have a great life ahead enjoy and be happy.

• Probably, if I’m I will decide to sit the home for it is an investment, even if I haven’t money that is because in next time I can sale this home and live in small place or any cheep place and can made a project whit remaining money. Or real estate investment.

• I think it depends on the situation, But it would be better if we had our own home.

• For dynamic young people buying a house is not the priority, because they are not have the settle job yet.

• Everyone wishes to be the owner of his own house, being a tenant also have many advantages, simply we can conclude that benefits of possessing a house or paying rent depends upon an individual.

• I think it is not better for everyone to have their own home. Suppose,a children who lives lonely at home, his parents is doing some kind of job then it is better to let that child live among some of the people. Now, if someone gets rid of rent houses and everything then they should love on their own house.

• Nope, i don’t want to spend my money on that things, i suggest everyone not to spend our money to such things just spending your money on making your business or start a new business because that business makes you more reach and then buy you own home, if you don’t mind.

• I would like to say u with respect don’t entangle.I couldn’t consent less.Own house is part and parcel for life and own house is everyone has aspiration .No tranquil place except own house.If someone purchase our own house on the prime time.I think it would be his scintillating performance he would save side beause month is spend snap of finger

• for me I prefer to purchase a home because I considered that as investment for my money but if I rent a home this considered as losing your money in front of your eyes pressure yourself better than lose your money end of the story

• The best place ever is house . My house is my heaven . I prefer to have my own house then renting . I will work hard for it . If i still dont have enough money to buy, i will rent first while saving money for buy . Cause if i have my own house im free to create my house look like what i want .

• Yeah.. It’s like me actually,, i lost a lot of money for my rent house,, sometimes it make me sad but i can’t do anything right now coz yeah i don’t have enough money to buy a house,,

• i am living in government quarter but i always wish that we have our own house but salary of public servant is not much so it is very difficult to save portion of salary due to heavy taxes imposed on salaried employees and products make person unable to save penny even if person living on rent than paying rent is one of most financial problems and moving here there for two to three years on rent is one of shifting problem. but living on rent is only benificail if residence is closer to working area or children school or college. mostly the plots and house in city area is expensive so person prefer to purchase house outside city but closer town it saves from renting or shifting problem but it give rise to transport problem ,daily travelling to city for work and facing traffic jame effect person behavour badly so the best idea is to live in city in our own house is the most preferable decision because person can avail every facility there

• Well, My short term dream is to own a house
    And giving it to my parents. Because they have struggled so much for my education at that time we were living in a rent house. I prefer own house is the best choice.

• Buying a house is much better because if we are buying a house we should always think about the money…

• I prefer rentg a home, I have the money with me to open a project that benfited from the amount of one month and I pay from this amount rent the house also

• I would like to prefer buying a house. In ur own house u have a freedom to live as the way u want. There is no need or necessary to buy a big house.. Although you have a small house.. But it’s ur own.. And buy ur house as for ur capacity to buy it.. Then I think there is no problem arise about being in debt for many years.
    In the rent house, u have to follow the rules of the owner… And by passing of month the rent of house raises. Due to this u have to change ur house as for ur capacity and need. So it’s better to have own house.. U r stable at this place.. easily manage all situation.

• I prefer buying a home over renting. The main reason is that we are settled in A particular place renting every month does not any benefit

• I prefer to choose renting a home first. But I invest that money in income generating platform that is either business or partnership after making enough money I’ll buy my dream house surely….

• I abvioisly support purchase of house.
    Because it’s a great feel to everyone.
    It brings us more rights on them. Asset transfers to the children also.

• There’s nothing place like home.Every person will be definitely having a dream of his or her own house.Its great if one is having his own house and he must be blessed.Anyway as long as you live in a house along with your family it’s your home no matter whether you live in a rented or own house:)

• I think owning a home is the best option you can add your own taste in building one. Home is always a home wherever you travel there always a special satisfaction coming back home. Its like your own little private space though you i also agree renting home because you got to travel for sure, roam around world, meet new people new experiences new spices… In that cases renting is the only option…. Renting is something you can have your home at anyplace anytime…

• I strongly think purchasing a house is far better choice that living in a rented house. Purchasing a house gives us a liberty on how we manage the house, you can anyway change the house as per your requirements. Renting a house seems a convineant option and affordable too. But in the long run its going to cost you more than the expectations(if u calculate how much you have spent on just rent for around 7-8 years) you would then you may prefer purchasing house rather than renting.

• Buying home is better option
    But it depends on the situation of our life and also economic situation of the area.
    Life is beautiful so one home is enough and we enjoy our life. But some people buying 2/3 homes and collecting money it’s not good decision.
    One life we all have. So we have enjoy our life also.

• Hii, I think living in own house is better than living in rent house,because I have been experienced to face problems which are living in rent house. Still we don’t have own house and this is my major dream to build a house for my family. There are many problems that living in rent house those are we cannot live as our wish this is depends on owners and having own house then we are the authorizers of our house. No restrictions and no any other limitations.

• I think if it is possible we should buy our own home. That is a very satisfying and in some cases economical too. I own a house but live in a rented house due to nature of my job. The rent from my house is paying my rent plus my loan EMI.

• I think but buying house better decision. But today’s time buying a house is really difficult thing. It’s demands a lottery of money. I live in renting house. So we in fact whoever live in renting house always facing many difficulties. House’s rent is also high. Whenever you left the house always this WISH! We have own house.

• Yes, i think it is better to buy your own home rather than renting because at the ending of the month u have to pay rent and it is a extra burden to yourself.If u have your own home you can live with your satisfaction.

• I prefer buying one when its affordable..paying rent every month ends up with nothing that can be claimed as yours.owning a house is an investment where you can avoid hassle of paying rent at later stages of life.

• In my view it’s better to live in own house as we would have sense of security and ownership of our house .I think now a days it’s not a problem to buy a house . Instead of paying rent to owner’s we can take a loan from Bank.But the main problem with loan is that we are forced to save money for loan . otherwise there is no problem to buy a house

• Its better to buy a home rather to rent a home.B’coz you are free to make changes in your own home.And you are not obey to owner’s rule.You can live free.You have not fear to changing home after a few years.And in shifting furnitures and other stuff from one place to other place some furniture must be damage.And your childern’s study also affects by change home time to time.

• I think buying home is very good option instead of renting.. We can take home loans and pay amount in installments instead of paying rent..

• Everyone wants to have their own home but some people can’t afford

• I think both depends upon situation. One cannot have rented house for a lifetime. First and foremost desire of every living being is to search a permanent place for living which he can fully own. One must rent a house when there is no confirmation of job or settlement amd in this way its better to have that than owning a house.

• I think buying a house will keep you save and warm. However houses was the best part of our life.

• From financial perspective, you have to do the maths and find out what is best for you.

Owning a house has its own perks, like you can do whatever you want, you can decorate it. You get a sense of authority while having your own house. In rented houses, you don’t have that kind of freedom. You have to obey the house owners regulations.

On the flip side, it’s too expensive to buy a house than renting one. Many maintenance and repair works are done by the owner in rented houses, but in your own house, you have to do it yourself.

In my opinion, buying a house is better, as the level of freedom you get is unparalleled.

Cheers!!

• I prefer to buying a house , because with buying we can enjoying our crazy time at home without remembering when is the day we’re renting out

• Having your own home is a blessing but not everybody can afford it in the first place.Home is to get secure so I think renting a home or buying it until you are easy with it, do as you want.

• It’s depends on your ability and what you prefer.
    My opinion is save money during rent small house and when the best time come purchase new house by submit half price as cash and the remain amount as installment .

• May today and every day hereafter bring peace of mind, patience in our hearts, prosperity in our actions and prayers of thankfulness for the gifts that we have. May you all be loving and loved all your lives. Eid Mubarak to everyone.

• Depen on the situations and the region when you live. Some countries has the really high taxes for a house. Some other one is cheaper. But, I would prefer to own my house. It’s something like investing. We can sell that house when ever we want to move And we can have money, beside that, we don’t have to being worries about monymonymto rent.

But I’m totally agree that all depend on the situations.

• I prefer buying a house.. Everyone has a dream of own house. I was living in rented house since my childhood. That time I was enjoying to live in different different place after every 2-3 years because I had gotten new. But I fed up when I was in college. It’s too boring to shift your whole baggage to new people… Sometime people couldn’t have that capacity to adjust you. And as a girl, I really feel that stability and safety is the most important thing in life.. So that’s why..

• Having own home is better than renting.obviously everyone wanted there we’ll designed home to spend their life because end of the day we come back to our home.so for the piece of mind own home is so important..inthe
    case of renting home we have to follow owner’s rules, which is sometime irritating for us.and if we have to change rental home because of owner then it’s a big task for us searching another home and shifting all.so I think our own home is much much better..

• It will be a red-letter day for me when I shall buy a new house.. because it’s my dream to have a own furnished house where everything is there as I want