[Mini Blog] Still Remember When You Were Being Taken Care Of?

Happy Friday! Guys!

Do you still remember the topic last week?

Popo截图2019613144040

Beyond my expectation, the majority of readers agree that we should tell a friend the truth.

111111

Some readers hold the opinion that it is better to tolerate because it could be embarrassing. And this anonymous guy can even use his yoga breathing skills…

222

Well, I think the principle is to be honest. If you pretend that you don’t mind but you actually do, your friends could be sad when they find out. So, if you can’t stand the smell, then you’d better say it out euphemistically.

Now let’s move on to today’s topic.

timg (3)

Those who can quickly find others’ needs in daily life and take good care of them always bring us sparkling warmth. These warm-hearted people can even be considerate of strangers’ feelings. Maybe it’s not easy to become considerate all the time, but at least, what we can do is to be grateful. We should never take others’ kindness for granted.

Do you have an impressive experience of being taken care of? How is it like?

Maybe from your parents, your friends, or strangers.

Leave a comment and share with us! Interesting comments will be picked out!

See you next Friday!

• Yes I still remember that. Both my parents are worked so I was being taken care on a day care and with my neighbour. But I’m sorry I didn’t have any great experience there. I still remember that there was 1 kid who didn’t allow me to play in the playground. And I peed on the bed when taking nap and made the babysitter’s clothes got wet.

• Yes I was still remember my parents worked outside nd I was being taken care on day care with my grandfather although I was suffering colera after that I have been hospitalise..

• I am always taken care by my parents and friends and even teachers.,, But strangers I only have one experience when I was lost in the shopping mall

• Yes if she smells bad I will tell her …because she is my best friend rather then other people will make fun of her nd ..she will feel embarrassed I think it’s gud habbit rather tolerate it can raised trust ….

• Yes I remember that time. The football team and I went out during the final game, and that had really demoralized our team. Because it was the first time we entered the final, but the memory I haven’t forgotten is I managed to equate and finnally we win with penalty.

• Yeah I’ve been taken care off greatly. There’s a friend of mine who lives with me as I live alone far far away from home. He takes care of my meals 3 times a day my sleep and he feeds me with his own hands when I’m not willing to eat and manages my study routine and takes me out when ever I want to. I’m blessed.

• Not in Particular I Remember, But it feels good and you are impressed if a person Remember some little and Stupid things about you, it shows that they Care and are are kinda showing Interest in your Life…

• My parents were quarreling back then, my mom selfishly left us. My father then ask my aunt’s help for taking care of us for several days. She treated me and my sister really well. She fed us many kind of delicious food, we also played along with her daughter. It was a very great time. They made me forget my sadness.

• Yes… I will definitely tell her because I didn’t want anybody to talk behind her…

• yes, beside parents i have been quite lucky to have some friends who have amazingly caring sometimes.

• I believe that everyone in his/her life will have experienced this…we all have a person in our life who pamper us or cares too much about us…they can be your parents, friends or girlfriend/boyfriend…i also have this great experience of begin cared too much…believe me it’s a awesome feeling…when you cared by someone, you feel protected and fearless..you will feel overwhelmed that there is someone who cares me, love me unconditionally..

• Hi friends, here I want to share with you my experience .one day came back to my home .I felt tired.A girl came to near me and asked me for help. Actually she was lost .she was crying. I asked her father’s number and called him. After an half hour, her father came and took her girl safely.

• Yes..we should tell them.I hv told many times to her…😂😂

• Yes i have a great experience and still i remembered of taken care of me by my friend. Before 2 years ago i was met with accident and i had hospitalized 2months in this time my all family care lot and they have to live in hospital because they are my family but i surprised when my friend her name suman also stay hospital for 2-3days and care lot me after 2 years she is still care me and regular connected with me by phone and when she get chance come to meet me and she come with many thing for eat me it show her love and care about me i feel so lucky that she is my friend this care i naver ever forget thank you suman be a my friend love you.

• Yes, I used to but now I ‘ve taken care of all my little family after my mother death

• I have Experience of Being taken care of from my parents .when i got injúries due to Some accident .my parents taken Care me very Much .it seems very good and i feel like i was the Lucky Person in the world.

• That was fun. But yeah, as we grew up the attention began to wane. And that’s where we pay our attention. I miss the atmosphere of haha