[Guess!] What Will Sheldon Do When He Meets A Perfect Girl For Him?

Hey guys! It’s [Guess!] time!Let’s check the answers to the last episode:

Amy pierced the baby’s ears.

Today I bring you a clip from The Big Bang Theory!

Sheldon wants to make some new friends, but he is not good at it.

So he places an ad about some interesting puzzles on Craigslist and invites people to come his apartment to have a discussion.

But no one comes before deadline.

Then Raj comforts Sheldon that someone will come.

Suddenly, someone knocks at the door. And actually It’s a pretty girl!!!

Bennett says that she is quite interested in Sheldon’s ad and they have a pleasant chat outside the door.

But as I mentioned before Bennett is late. So…

Here comes today’s [Guess!]:

What will Sheldon do when he meets a perfect girl for him?

Write down your answers below!

See you next time!

• He would try to convince the lady. He would try to make her feel comfortable with him. Thus gradually he would try to come closer to her and make a intimate friendship with her. Thus he will be able to make a friend.❤️👫

• He was speechless and finally he made a chat with her and they are become friend

• He then says hi to the pretty girl and starting to shake her hand. Then they are making communication to build relationship among them. Hopefully after this conversation, they get friendship.

• I think , Shelton welcome her and he may asked some personal thinks like place etc. Then they may started to speak related to puzzle. Then she may came to know these are created to make a friend by him. So she may understand his lonelyness and finally accept him as friend. Finally she may said your puzzle is keep me awake from I seen it but today I met you and you clear my mind. Toady I will sleep and it saved toady night

• He welcomes her and say ‘hiii’ , then both of them should know about the rest.

• He will be friendly to her because his first meeting with her

• He marry him with pleasure and make his life ahead. With him.

• According to me when two Stangers meet they don’t realise that how their first meeting would tend into a beautiful friendship or with a bad experience …often people meet without any intension to be friends or finding someone for them these things are just happened with no scientific reason..but if he Sheldon finds that he ultimately find her soulmate he could be mislead bcz in first meeting no one can make a Verdict that he finds someone so he should find that the other person is interested in talking to him or not then he will be able to come at a conclusion that he finds a perfect girl for him

• hmm …. since he is a good Palmist also therefore he will get some basic info about her when he shake her hand and then look at the lines at her palm specially the heart line …. probably finds it the one he was looking for … and the rest will follow !

• At first, Sheldon will be a friend for that girl until when i don’t know, but i think there’s will appears feeling about comfort, safe, and affection. Then, Sheldon gonna make that girl to be his girlfriend. I think that’s will happen beetwen Sheldon and that girl. Actually, that’s a love story in general wkwkwkkw

• He will discuss about scientific facts, theories ,
    and discoveries

• When sheldon will meet the perfect girl, he will not rush out things between them. He will be patience and calm, and expect the same from the girl,because he is a kind of weird person, and need someone to match the level of weirdness and then with the time he will realize, she is the only one who he loves and admire and wanted to spent his whole life with her❤️❤️❤️

• Shalom have to invited the girls to sit, then made an pleasant conversation with a glass wine orang a cup of coffe .

• He would try to friendship with her. He would try to show smart at front of her. He would try to know about her.

• Sheldon will try to understand her and will express his feelings after sometime.

• As he has no best friend. .so after good piece of discussion..he will make her friend

• He will talk with her about posted puzzle and how to solve it ,may be also how he creates, finally he may ask her friendship.

• I am not sure what will make me to feel that perfect girl for me?

Because I am not perfect in all ways. I mean we can’t find girl who understand us or adjustable or adaptive nature or tolerate, if we are not ready do these kind of quality or adapting it then you are looking for slave and you can not call her your perfect.

If I found girl who could understand, adjust, adapt the situation ,giving helping hand,Point out my errors and give unlimited love then I will do anything for her. I will fulfill her every wishes without hesitation. I will bear her sadness and make her happiest person in this galaxy.I pour my love every single drop of it to her foot.