[Song] Midnight – Barcelona

Hey guys! Today we’re gonna listen to an obscure song (you can’t find it in Wikipedia). But it is such a beautiful song with high quality!

barcelona-1.jpeg

It is Midnight from Barcelona, an indie rock band from Seattle, Washington. The band’s sound is harmonious and piano-based with elements of rock.

maxresdefault.jpg

Did you notice that: the name of the song + the name of the band

= Midnight in Barcelona! Is it so sweet?

Now let’s start to listen! See if you could feel the atmosphere of Midnight in Barcelona!

1. Midnight - Barcelona

Lyrics:

Curled around you babe,
You’re lost in your head,
I get lost in your word.
You feel far too deep,
It keeps you from sleep,
And I know that it hurts.Tell me everything that you lost,
Show me every home you left behind,
Point out all the ones that you loved,
I’ve got time.Please don’t be sad,
You don’t have to smile to make it by.
It’s a new midnight, a new sunrise,
And that can’t be bad.

Breaking through your walls gets hard when it falls,
But I think you should know,
When you hide away from the light, and shiver at night,
I’ve been there before.I’ll tell you everything that I lost,
Show you every home I’ve left behind,
Point out all the ones I loved,
We got time.

Please don’t be sad,
You don’t have to smile to make it by.
It’s a new midnight, a new sunrise,
And that can’t be bad.

And I’ll stay and help you find a way,
In the new midnight, the new sunrise,
Everyday.

Practice:

Choose a line you like the most, and explain why.

My favorite line is “you don’t have to smile to make it by”. Life always pushes us forward, and everyone is telling us “just smile!” Maybe sometimes we need a voice telling us we don’t have to smile all the time.

How about you?

Share your feelings with us!

See you!

• You don’t have to smile to make it by.
    You don’t have to smile to look happy when you feel bad, because it’s hurt.

• My favorite line is “we got time”. everyone has time to fight and achieve his dream

• In a new midnight and a new sunrise…. Everyday is special… Just need to feel.

• Me too, my favorite line is ‘you don’t have to smile to make it by’ because sometimes we need tears to release all of the pain ☺

• Please don’t be sad,
    You don’t have to smile to make it by. My fav parttttt dont ever try to make yourself smile on your sad condition

• Personally I love the line “Breaking through your walls gets hard when it falls”. The message is to make you get up when you’re fall eventho it’s hard, keep calm and everything will be fine. Then I love the ambience of the song, the string composition makes the song sound fancy and deep.

• In the new midnight, the new sunrise,
    Everyday.

It’s telling us that we don’t have to be afraid because we mess up this day. Because tomorrow will be a new day.. we can try again..we still have time and hope.. don’t worry😇

• You don’t have ro smile to make it by but cry out loud

• For me it’s “In the new midnight, the new sunrise everyday”
    Because I like it that we can forget all the regret today and always start a new page when we meet new day. Although we know we may find new darkness, but we can be sure that we will find the light again.

• .Please don’t be sad,
    You don’t have to smile to make it by.
    It’s a new midnight, a new sunrise,
    And that can’t be bad.

• “Its a new midnight, a new sunrise that can’t be bad”
    Its true that what ever happend in past never leaves you in future too but in reality its just in pasr and in future its just in your head so take a new start…keep learning from past but keep earning hapiness for your future and present that matters most in all time periods

• My favourite line is “I know that it hurts.Tell me everything that you lost,”
    It feels good to trust some and tell all about your sorrows…

• Nice song 👌
    Good quotes ..
    Every lines are heart touching but the line I loved most is the last paragraph.

• very nice, think u, I need this song, It is change my mody

• “It’s a new midnight, a new sunrise,
    And that can’t be bad”.
    It’s true! Every new day is a chance to do new things and find your way to relief and happiness

• Please don’t be sad,
    You don’t have to smile to make it by.
    It’s a new midnight, a new sunrise,
    And that can’t be bad.
    this lyrics very deep

• My Favorite line is “please don’t be sad”
    But I don’t know why

• My favourite line is “It’s a new midnight, a new sunrise.And that can’t be bad”. Sometimes we should accept the situation and try to move on.N☯️t in everything!

• The line which i like most is its a new midnight,new sunrise ,it can’t be bad.

• And I’ll stay and help you find a way,
    In the new midnight, the new sunrise,
    Everyday.
    Because it shows how caring is he…

• “You feel far too deep,
    It keeps you from sleep,
    And I know that it hurts.Tell me everything that you lost,”
    These are My favourite lines because sometimes there is no one to listen you and your feelings and then ‘you feel far too deep and it keeps you away from sleep’ and I know it hurts the most But you don’t need to worry, here I’m to listen what you have lost.

• My favorite one is And I’ll stay and help you find a way,
    In the new midnight, the new sunrise,
    Everyday.
    i ready at any time place to help you whether its happy or sad.

• Nice song and band….. My favorite part… It’s a new midnight, a new sunrise, and that can’t be bad… I think that always are time to new start.

• My favourite line is “please don’t be sad,you don’t have to smile to make it by” because everybody likes to see me with smile.Among all them there’ll be a person who’ll like to say that “U don’t have to smile to make it by”

• But I think you should know,
    When you hide away from the light, and shiver at night,
    I’ve been there before.I’ll tell you everything that I lost
    I like this line the most bcz i think we should share our experience