[Fun Time] Am I Really Your Child?!?

Hey guys! Happy Children ‘s Day!!

That was one of my favorite festivals when I was a child~

But when we were children, did you still remember what your parents have done to you? They really like playing tricks on us !!!

825f228aly1fhhy3x5ii6g209d073u0x

” Mom, am I really your daughter? That day was my birthday! ”

825f228aly1fhhy40rsmfg20aa07xe83

” Mom!! Why are you laughing so loudly?”

825f228aly1fhhy4axlx9g20ar08lnpe

” Mom! Spicy!! I am gonna be blind! ”

825f228aly1fhhy441pibg206t093x6p

825f228aly1fhhy42433qg208b076kjj

” Dad! Please leave me alone”

825f228aly1fhhy48bjxng209q09q7wh

” Oh! God! You scared me to death!!!!!! I hate you!Β  ”

65b71734gy1fvf4kyolu9j23402c07wh

Did your parents play tricks on you?

Please leave your comments if you are willing to~

Happy Children ‘s Day!!

• It was a stormy night. And due to some problems the electricity in our locality went off. My father went to the office. Then suddenly my mother pretends to be overpowered by a ghost πŸ‘». I got scared as then I was only 7years old and was living alone with my mother. And when I got too much scared and started crying 😒 my mother revealed the prank. πŸ˜† πŸ˜› Then it was a scary situation for me but now it is a funny and memorable situation for me.

• Once did…. Mom pretented as dead. Sis we’re laughing along with ma bro but I were worried and were about to cry😭😭 that’s when my mom laughed heartedlyπŸ˜‚

• No one ever played that kind of tricks with me at my childhood neither my dad nor my mom.They were so bold and strict to me and also always tried to teach me such good things like honesty, be truthful and trustworthy person, always try to help someone and so on.

• Ya my parents are also of same kind😊😊.But on any occasion, festival or else if someone else play tricks on me ( mostly for making me fool or afraid) then it’s only my parents who laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜a lot which get me tooooo😣😣😑😑 angry for that moment only.
      πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

• when i was kid, i asked my mom if i really her child.. she laughed and says..

“Actually your grandma found something in the box when we bought an instant noodle pack… and we adopt it.”

“…something?.. it’s me?”

“..No, it’s a bunch of noodle pack. Not you..”

Nice try, mom πŸ˜‘

• & when I ask the same my mummy says that once on their ( my parents) way on road she heard a crying and looked into near by dustbinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and they found me over there πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.On this statement I used to get angry & upset.
      Haaa hhaaa haaaa πŸ˜‚

• when i was akid .I asked my mom if i really her childπŸ˜‡ .She said that my grandma found me in a box in front of our house ! I really crying 😒
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• idk but i asked my friends about this and their moms tricked them too just like you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

“hey.. my mom told me that she adopt me cz she found a baby who cried near a bank river…”

• They used to tell me that they had found me in the front of a mosque.

• No my mom didn’t do something like that with me when iwas child.But once idid something like that with my kid.I pretended that I’m died till he cried πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• My parents not doing this type of practice because my parents don’t no children day and birthday also not celebrating also only going school that time will tell with teachers will give chocolate

• No,my parents never did so….
    But,I am love my parents…
    So,hello guys, happy childrens day…

• When I was child my mom playing with me that type of tricks. Then I always surprised but my mon loudly laughed .. I always remembered that. Sweet memory.

• No my parents never pretended to be the same as depicted above, moreover they were much bold and strict.Although, I was under great restrictions but once I played as a ghost in front of my mom, she got scared and called my father immediately might she though that i got some medical condition.As soon as my father came he just shouted at me and whole of my pranks dignity brokers into tiny pieces…although it was a bad experience but I remember it well as it is deep rooted and embedded in my childhood memories