[Fun Time] When You Have Your Favorite Food…

Hey, everybody!

Alert! Here come the amazing pictures!

Whats-your-favorite-food_

What is your favorite food?

30102813-web-Westin_resized_1920x1280

Chinese food?  Many people like Chinese food but feel it awkward to use the chopsticks, right?

mainfoodindia-1

What about Indian food? If you like curry, you must try it.

sushi

Sushi? I guess many people like Japanese sushi because it looks delicate and tastes fresh.

So when you have your favorite food, how do you feel? And what would you do?

67307b53ly1g324nxjrekg208w04ydhz

Would your eyes shine with excitement?

67307b53ly1g324n3rnmfg20dw07i1dz

Or would you wolf them down?

67307b53ly1g324i4o4d4g207408wqv9 (1).gif

Or like me, sway the body to express satisfaction?

Guys! Are you hungry now?

Why not have a big meal today?

Go! Go! Go!

Please leave your comments if you are willing to share with us.

Have a good day!

67307b53ly1g324n5x9lng206o06o17l

• In Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada there is Sikh’s 3rd Annual Sikh prade,and there will be a lot of food for everyone, so everyone can enjoy the meal of the day today.

• My favourite food is AlBaik and KFC
    When I see my favourite food, just like you, sway the body to express satisfaction.

• Well, i love foods! I mean watching food making on youtube, eating, taking pict of foods, n so on, making me happy!
    But i’d like to say, i love chinese foods!
    Tbh nowadays, we can eat chinese foods without using chopstick!

• I like Sukto very much. It is a delicious bengali food. Actually, I dislike fish but I like egg very much, so, whenever I see my mother preparing my favorite food, my eyes shine greatly and from the very first moment of cooking I start wandering in the kitchen and start tasting it when I see nobody is seeing me. And when my mother finishes cooking, I, at first take my meal without caring for any formalities.

• Well, I love to eat different kinds of food…, I like specially junk food, Chinese food, Indian food, Pakistani food also🤩😋

• My favourite foods are chinese food,japanese food,and foreign foods😂i think all of this so delicious and the tastes is great

• I very love food! Esspecially dessert, i don’t know why everytime i saw dessert’s house, i always ask my mom to go to the dessert’s house. For now, i’d like to eat an ice cream from Baskin Robbins!!

• I like randang, one of indonesian food it’s so delicious

• I love all types of cuisines and I like to cook and eat different foods in my free time by different ways.

• My favorite food is meatballs, fried chicken, Balado potatoes, and yeah I like all spicy food:”)

• My favorite food is biriyaani…. thats cooked by my mom…. i like very much…… whewhen i saw my mom preparing biriyaani for me am so happy…. nd expressing my feelings by helping mom for cooking… nd jumbing… dancing…. singing.. thats day am so happy till…. the case empty

• I like rajasthani food that is daal, bati, and churma.

• My favourite food is Dosa Noodles & biryani,momoes, chicken when my mom make this food. that time i stay beside my mom . & I eat food first of all

• I like all kinds of food except karalay , khichri n prawns
    N like u i sway my body n express my feelings

• only Pashtun Traditional foods in Ramadan now a days….

• I am fasting now due to Ramadan and daily in aftar Muslims get blessed by their favorite food and my mouth filled with water

• Meri kismat main ye nahi saayad phir main isaka intjaar karata ho. Mai ise tab bhi pel ke khata tha main isse ab bhi pelana chahata hoon

• Thanks for asking me the question.I am a big lover of delicious food.I like Indian foods must.my favorite food is paneer masala.ufff that has a fantastic taste.

• Chole bhature मे favourite and chicken biryani also my favourite

• I love Indian food and my favourite food is rice and chicken curry. .

• I love fish .this is my favorite food. I like fish specially cooked by my mom.whenever i eat fish my eyes shine with excitement and like you sway the body with excitement.

• I like Indian food, it’s very delicious and I always lust for aloo paratha 😊😊