[Mini Blog] Marriage Betrayal: Forgive Or Divorce?

Hey guys! Nice to see you again!

Time to read mini-blog, and do you still remember the last episode:

IMG20190509_104503

Readers debated intensely on this topic. Let’s read some interesting comments.

Surprisingly, only a small number of people agree that couples should live together to figure out whether they are made for each other, and they had better hold a stable job.

22.png

Many people hold the opposite opinion because of their religion or culture. And a group of people is worried about the worst case if they break up with the other. I can understand their worries and I have to say that everyone should live in their own ways, whatever others say.

giphy (6)

Move on to the next topic!

Last month, I read a piece of astonishing news online. A female singer forgave her cheating husband who had an extra-marital relationship with another celebrity. I couldn’t help falling into deep thought.

married-men-cheating

If we are so lucky to find the perfect one to get married to, we live a fantastic life. But if one day he/ she has an extra-marital affair, and unfortunately, we get to know it. What would we do? Forgive or Divorce?

I guess if we don’t have babies, most of us may choose to get divorced. But what if we already have babies?  So if we face

marital betrayal, forgive or divorce?

Why-Do-People-Cheat.jpg

Share your opinions below and I will pick three witty answers in the next episode!😁😁

Bye~~

• Maybe are right-whats wrong in a divorce-if.Angelina gets divorced it’s a big thing if I get divorced who cares neither does my ex nor do me why must I lose my sleep like poor Angelina had to do.

• I thought she should forgive him if he apologise and felt guilty but if he didn’t then she should divorce cause its useless to live with a man who is not ashamed of his bad habits

• I think it is very hard to divorce if you have children. Secondly it is each parents duty to provide enough family life to their children. Because it is our wish to have children not children’s wish to come in this world. If father or mother is not loyal to each other but love their children a lot. They should adjust with each other for their children n stay together . If one of them doesn’t have care for children then it is better to take divorce.

• If they are interested in each other they can findout the things clear or else divorce is best and children. whatever parents do that effects obviously childern lives. so think about them and take decision if you guys really not happy with eachother atleast you can take care of your children in many ways.

• Forgive him/her. Because I think that in any relationship when we feel uncomfortable then we decide leave him/her. In my opinion forgiving is the best option rather than divorce. Everyone should try to find out his faults, try to improve them and make feel better to your partner

• I think I will not forgive my patner if he has a extramarital relationship. It means that my partner can’t live with me anymore and can’t love me like before. So it’s better if we live separately cause if we stay together it might be wrong for us and the environment between us is not good for our children. I’ll try to reapreshim as a father of my child but I can’t stand for him as my couple

• We should give a try atleast if the partner is promising that he won’t do treachery again but if he /she repeats it, we must not forgive them and take a divorce. It’s better to live as a single proud parent and not to involve children in this .

• If one of the couple finds out his /her partner having an extra-marital relationship whatever if they have any child or not they should not take any decision hurriedly or desperately. They must give each other a good deal of time to find out the reasons behind it. They must find out the shortcomings, fault or anything else that causes this to happen. They should try to fix their relationship again with the powerful weapon of love and with a good understanding. Because how much easy it is to break down a relationship that much it is hard to building up a relationship. So, it must not be broken down so easily. They must let their relationship to have one more chance for reconciliation. One should never break down a relationship that he/she has long been cherished. If after this chance he/she do such things again then it is the duty of the partner to give him/her divorce as it can effect their relationship as well the mind of the child if they have any.

• Divorce is a good solution for both but that situation is not fair for their children. When there parents take that step in their life they ruin babies(children) life ….

• Divorce is the best option if we don’t have babies. But if we have babies, we should adjust with our spouse for life long. And this is all for our childrens future. It is very tough to living with them. But we had to do for our childrens bright future. For everyone, both mother and father are important.

• Marriage life is not only just about two of you,but three of us,which is God is the head of our family. Once you decide to choose people to be ur companion,you have to take a risk about his/her good and bad.
    Marriage is a long learn journey,and to forgiveness are one of the key mantain your commitment to love each other

• In every relation trust on each other play a very important role. It is also valid for the couple who are in living relationship before marriage. But main drama comes when anyone cheated on you or argue with you.suppose you are in a relationship and after spending ti.e with your pattern you relaize that he or she bot made for you then it is better to break up from it.

• If someone finds that his/her partner is doing wrong , they should discuss about their misunderstanding and doubts. Divorce is not the way to get rid of from your partner. Divorce causes extremely bad effects on children. In this situation we should take gentle steps and we should take advices from our parents as a mediator.

• The kids, rather being raised by a immoral person who cheats his /her loved ones, it is better to raise them as single parent to avoid bad influence on children character which is more important so divorce is the only best option for marriage betrayal. Even if you forgive your partner what guarantees that he / she won’t do it again.

• it is good to live in peace. If some one has betray you and he/she is really sorry for that , you should forgive him…and if he/she is not sorry then divorce him/her as soon as possible.
    Let live his/her life in happiness and you will also be free from the tensions…………
    Children can not grow well in the family where parents fight always and in fact it create bad impact on them.

• If someone’s pattern have extra affairs after marriage, they should get divorce because marrige is based on faith & trust, and when someone loose his partner trust they never get it back again. No one believe his partner again.and if they will do so they do such studpid thing again because if he or she cheats you onces it means whenever they get chance they can cheat you again . Marrige is a pure thing In which two people belives eachother blindly & if one of them cheated it means he or she is no interesting any more in that relationship. So marriage became meaningless.

• I think itz very hard to accept the person whom we love so much they cheat us.I think we should never and ever forgive him/her.we should divorce him/her.Some people says we should forgive him/her but why?How can we live with cheater?the best way we should apart with each other.

• Try to consider what will the children feel before make decision to divorce. What if you fail to make your child coping this new situation?Losing one of parental figure can resulting bad impact to your child. Marriage isn’t just about feeling,but also children future. So If he/she still care about the child wellbeing & want to reconciliation or at least still tolerable, try to avoid divorce as much as possible. Choose to stay,try to forgive,but not forget

• super app, very nice, very important, use full the app

• I think he/she have to give a 2nd chance to his/her partner. If they have a babies then they must be sit down & talk with each other to understand what wrong in the relationship, they have a babies then must they have spent enough time with each other. If they don’t have babies then both should have a discussion & come to one conclusion.

• As human beings, we make mistakes.So it’s better to give one chance before ending up.

• First of all the spouse of the person she/he who have an affair,she/he should talk with their spouse who are in affair,that is Mandatory Or not.she/he should ask them to leave affair and to maintain a single relationship.if the person who having an affair willing maintain relationship with his/her spouse,then they should forgive, otherwise it is better to take divorce.if the person who agreed to keep his relationship with their spouse betrays again,then also it is better to go through divorce.

• Marriage betrayal is mainly cause of ignorance. If we want to sustain married life forever, we have to respect each other gently. There are lots of thing such as doubts, misunderstanding etc. which cause marriage betrayal. But divorce is not the way of getting rid from this problem. If we found this marriage betrayal, we should talk over this matter. Family bond of each other’s family can help. We should discuss about it with parents and we should think about children and the coming generation. Divorce must be the last step when all the way become closed. Because it harms society and culture a lot.

• I will give my partner one last chance… yes I will forgive but not forget.

• if you love someone respect them and marriage them live in relationships are incredibly not a good idea

• Forgive cos she or he is our better half. Understanding each other is best one

• To err is a human being. If one realize his/her mistake and feel sorry about it then I think it’s better to forgive.

• If they are parents,I feel getting divorced is not the best option because parents will be happy after getting divorced but not the child.The child will be in dilama,which may also lead to pyschological issue.
    I feel him/her (who has an affair) should will given a chance not to repeat it again.
    But if he/she is repeating then divorce is the best option.

• Well a person like me , will neither give divorce nor forgive , but will abandon her on her own till she asks me to give her divorce

• In my opinion i would say we shouldn’t go for divorce we should tackle the situation and try ti live with himself until the situation gets worst.
    Because once you get divorced life become more difficult to handle all the things and people around you.

• According to me we should give a chance to her/his partner for correct his/her mistake and don’t do this in future. After this he/she done again same mistake than don’t forgive in any cost. If we forgive again than we increase their confidence. And destroy our and childrens life.

• First of all Kno your partner and his reasons to cheat.. if his reasons convey that he needs to move on , let him or her leave ….any way you can’t hold people back for long… If them want to go let them…forgive , forget and move on

• LOVE IS NOT THE REASON TO TOLERATE WRONG……
    SO IF a person is doing wrong , first things should be settled down by negotiation nd if things cud not settle ,,,
    Then
    It is bettter to leave….
    Rather to live an unwanted relationship;,,🤷‍♀️

• Everybody makes mistakes .Nobody is perfect.If you find your partner cheats you for the first time,give him /her a chance.The very first time you can forgive .But if they keep on repeating the same mistake, divorce.Because the person is not going to change and no use of staying with that person .The person doesn’t have anything for you that’s why he is cheating you.So if the person repeats the mistake for the second time ,divorce and start a new chapter in your life.:)

• forgive him / her, but don’t forget it….everyone made mistake and no body perfect…

• I think forgive is not d solution because this will encourage another men’s to do same mistake again & again so we have do divorce them in any condition of life.

• agr first tym aisa ho to maf kr dena chahiye second ho tb bhi kr dena chahiye or agr third tym ho to goli mar deni chahiye

• First of all, I would say “NO ONE IS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD”. So before reaching on any decision one individual should find out the core reason of having extra marital affair and why this is happening? Because Extra marital affair occurs mostly when there is Early marriage, becoming parents, physical dissatisfaction, emotional disconnect, disagreements on core values, need for excitement, these are the few examples of extra affair. And it’s not the only thing that Men always do, it also happens with women. Both are the responsible for, then why divorce? It is easily quite possible to get attracted with opposite Sex. So in my opinion, instead of getting mad and divorce better to forgive and talk to your partner and get everything solved 🤞.

• It was a marriage betrayal. But after knowing both couple can co operate and can handle. Her second wife may give her family all the thing what they want .so situation comes by people need.

• Hi dear actully marriage is not only the name of physical relation but more than it a responsibility of taking your life partner keeping away from all types of sarrows and sufferings, giving her/him love and affection. If one person is betraying it means he/ she is disgracing this marriage and you and as he /she has proved that betraying is a part of his /her nature so you will always at every aspect of life be cheated by your partrer. If one partner has showed his her negative attention towars you and by nature this practice will continue. It will damage you mental health you can lost charm in your everyday life routinr and one day you because of your betrayal partner be runied. If a person betray you it means he/she spit on your all aspects of relationship and you have to safe yourself from that person if not then he will spit on your relation again and again

• According to me never forgive because if your partner have extra marital affairs it means he or she insulting your love. marriage means be loyal for each other if they are not so they don’t have love and affection. How it is possible to live each other. If you forgive itmeans you promote their bed habit so be careful and please don’t try to lot adjustment and take strong steps to save your life.

• Amazing one to answer!
    If I find myself wrong in our relationship I’ll definitely forgive her..
    But, I found her wrong in behaviour then no chance that I’ll divorce..

• Life is not means to achieve anything but an end in itself. Marriage is a holy relationship between two people in which they share their private moment and see the future together with their kids but if something happens in between then it makes huge difference the way they see their lives. Now life becomes a means to suffering and all the dreams become nightmare he holy relationship turns into depression and then it has to be started again

• I won’t neither forgive nor diverse that rubbish person…. I will wait for improvement until last breath.

• If the person apologise and come to know about his guilt,so he/she can forgive him bt if the person don’t realize his fault so the opposite one should divorce him/her.

• Hello all, I was going through the comments and found that many people are having different opinions on the topic. It is at person’s own decision that they have to forgive or forget that relationship. However I would like to add that children observe more than you think they would. What we teach is only 1% , what they learn by observing is more than 99%. So don’t mistake by thinking that they are only kids they don’t know anything. By cheating, you are teaching them that they can cheat. By doing wrong you are teaching them to do wrong. So, I request you all to be smart and vigilant we are under 24 hour surveillance which is children. I request you to contribute to the society and the future generations. It’s not about us anymore it’s about the future. Best wishes