[Fun Time] When Dads Babysit Their Kids…

Hey! Everybody! Fun time!

Do you know how superheroes babysit their kids?

6ff81eddgy1g2rrg7d5u7j20j60nwgs5Β  6ff81eddgy1g2rrg63n6oj20j60nw43d

Wow! Iron Man must be a sweet daddy. He kissed his baby girl.

What about the king of Asgard, Thor?

6ff81eddgy1g2rrg8i8vej20g50bgjsz

Oh god! Alert! It is too dangerous!

emm…We can’t say he is not a good daddy, right?

In his free time, he often picks up his child from school.

006CMcVPly1g2rksd6dpdj30hm0oogo6

What?? Just let his child get soaked in the rain, even without a pair of shoes?

It is sometimes terrible when dads babysit their children, isn’t it?

giphy (1)

giphy (2).gif

giphy (3)

Okay, fine! If I were a mother, I would not let my child’s father babysit my sweetheart.

It is astonishing and scary !!!

What do you think of dads’ babysitting?

Please leave your comments below and share your experiences with us.

See you next week!

Bye!6a

• Training for his/her children’s be strong to do something big in futur as become Army/Navy/Airforce officer as much as a good player.

• Yes somehow it’s scary but dad knows how to treat his child in a better way.

• Her father is a good he is developing a passion and courage to her daughter

• I think that’s so cute because many child are happy because of dads’ babysit

• Some dads do not have any sense concerning the fragility of a baby, it is a mother’s nature kind of thing. But, of course, there are exceptions both sides.

• Yes of course a father can be very careful in babysitting. But how much a mother can understand a baby a father can’t. Still exceptions are always there. But most of the case fathers fail to understand what his baby really want and just do the opposite as a result the baby cries and he becomes failed. As an example one day my sister was very much hungry and she was then only of 6 months old My mother was busy in a work. Mom told him to feed her milk using the feeding bottle. After a while when she came back she saw a scene which was totally unbelievable. Dad was feeding my sister using the feeding bottle but in that bottle there was no trace of milk but tea. So it was a funny scene but also was a scary scene for my mom as she became tensed for her health.

• It was too much funny, super heroes must be good father as they are good protector of ideal world.

• I think when my father got to opportunity to babysit me he will definitely started with whole square of a +b.:-!:-!:-!:-!

• Chris Hemsworth’s babysitting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It was very funny πŸ˜‚but alsooo awwwwwww 😍😍😍😍😍 Every child wants a father like them(like Robert Drowney, Chris Hemsworth and etc.)but not everyone gets a father like them 😐A father should be friendly to his childrenπŸ™ƒ but some dads are very arrogant and rude…and so their children are afraid of them πŸ˜”but a man or a woman shouldn’t be like that to their children… every child will be like their parents…..As a parent they should be friendly to their children thn they wouldn’t do anything wrong….Soo please be a good friend to your children πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ™ and direct them kindly in a good way πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

• I think father more sensitive with his children . But they do not show his concern towards his chidren may be they want to make strong their children!! Mostly children enjoy A lot their father company!!

• They know which thing feel his or her happy and they enjoy this typ of stuff

• They do what they knows! They are funny .many of them didn’t know what is baby sitting but still they are doing .they can lead their children to a good futureπŸ˜…

• I think He is too dangerous dady . Becoz sometimes we do big mistake in fun time