[Mini blog] What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment In Your Life?

Hiya! How’s your day?

Do you still remember the last episode:

Let’s read some interesting comments!

Unsurprisingly, the overwhelming majority of readers agreed that we undoubtedly should take interests as our jobs, simply because interests can make jobs more comfortable and easier.

However, the comment left by an anonymous reader impressed me most. He/ She said interest is not the only thing we should consider when we are going to have our future jobs.

In my opinion, taking a job for a long time may lead to extreme pressure and anxiety, so it is possible to make us forget our interests.

At that time, we have no more interest but a tiring job.

Now let’s move on to today’s topic.

In our daily life, we often encounter some embarrassing moments. For example, when we greet somebody, but we get no response; when we express our love to the one we like, but we are rejected; when we come to the stage to accept the award but we fall down, unfortunately. How embarrassing!

What about you?

What is the most embarrassing moment in your life?

Please share your comments.

I  can’t wait to interact with you!!

See you next Friday!

• I was setting with my friend who has the same name as mine, his mom was going out when she asked her son ( who shares the same nam) she asked him you need any thing Muhammad, I said no thanks. They laughed so hard for a full minute.

• I have written the ap constable exam in January.after month results were announced by ap police recruitment board. I have qualified for next stage whch is running. I go to the ground to practice daily one hour workout.that was come I have to run 1.6 km in 8 minutes,which was conducted in the afternoon actually it was conducting in the morning but my bad luck it was shifted to afternoon because Internet connection. I was not qualified to mains exam.after the event my brother was come, who is constable.he was scolded which is ladies were qualified to main exam but why you not qualified for the main exam, that day I was so embarrassed. This is my embarrassing story. If there is any grammatical errors then please text me. My email is kuruvabalu1997@gmail.com. Thank you for the asking about my embarrassing situation

• Once on my way to the college I was hurrying as I was getting late but at that moment suddenly I fall down into a ditch and became all over muddy. All the people was watching me and also murmuring something about me that was a very embarassing moment for me.

• When I was in 9th grade I was riding to my school in a bike with my friend we were laughing and getting along the road but suddenly I got off control of my bike and fell into a ditch on that day our dress code is white imagine my situation my friend laughed at me and told to all of my friends in my class I was like….

• One day of my college an event was conducted to speak in a minute of time about the topic given by them.I was unfortunatly got a topic which I had never spoke and I was unable to express my words.I just said thank you and came back down.It was an embarrassing moment in my life.I just even not spoke few words at least on the dias.

• It is not a single event or moment I feel embarrassed.Every time I move out from the place into public ,it feel me that way.people1 nuisance,sorrow,useless discussions,pollution etc.Human interference in all matters which had no specific or sincere implementation of all these forms embarrass me the most.No peace on this planet..Fuck ,kill,eliminate humans on this planet is really how I feel..and it must happen

• In my college days when me and my friend was coming back home by bus.The bus at that time was always get overcrowded with students.But somehow me and my friend able to get seat on the space of engine near the driver.As the bus approaches towards our home the crowd in bus got started decreasing with every upcoming station. My friend’s destination was some miles earlier than mine and up to that point every person in the bus managed to get seat and we are still on the engine. we almost reached the station where my friend had to left the bus.So he headed towards the door and asked me to call driver to stop the bus .And then start the climax ,I shouted unc le stop the bus 2 to 3 times but he did’nt notice then i thought its much better if i should get him touch and let him know to stop the bus but as I touched him so as to stop the bus he gets angry badly he stopped bus and said such bad lines in front of the whole bus. I was on the engine and whole bus was watching towards me. Very embarassing moment that was

• When the 3rd person comes in to your relationships status and create trust issues b/w two person
    And one person from both of you accepting the 3rd party
    That’s the most embrassing moment

• When I am join Jio process. Then on that time my communication skill was not good . I was skip most the worlds when I was sharing my introduction .

• When I was a kid,, i was hug another person because she looks like my mother from behind.. When I look at her,, I pretend to cry because I was very shy LOL

• The most embarrassing moment in my life just happened last Sunday 😭 I saw a girl and greeted her, I took her hand and asked “how’s your college”, after seconds, I realize, I was wrong, she’s not the person I meant. Then she said, it’s okay, it’s okay. Ohhhh what a moment 😭😭

• when i was on vacation, i stayed overnight in hotel, and i had different room with my parents. and i wanted to enter my parents room, and then i was entered my parents room but i realized that i entered the another room😹

• I embarrassed, when i was talking my classmate and he ignored me front of all classmates …..

• I embarassed in front of my classmate at my first presentation when i was not prepared…

• Some people don’t feel positive in some situation..then i have feeled embarrasing…

• Yes i have come across the moments similarly you mentioned. it was serious discussion going on in our office meeting. Suddenly they raised a question before the participants. I didn’t understand the question clearly and replied a different answer. Situation got awkward .Everyone was kept calm for a while afterwards they proceeded. I felt shame at that time. Still too.

• First day of my engineering college is all time embarrassing moment of my life. I hail from a remote village so at that I cannot understand English or Hindi other than my mother tongue Telugu. All my classmates are city people wearing costly dresses having costly phone and am wearing something village type with fully confused face. I can’t even make a single friend whole the day. That was most embarrassing moment of my life

• Don’t worry bro it doesn’t matter where are you from or what you have or what you wear
      May be your classmates were confused therfore they hesitate making you as a friend
      Never get dishearted everything happens for good don’t feel that you are different from your collages

• Can you help me improving my English ..mA you have a wonderful speaking and writing power … Can you please guide me how to increase my vocabulary and writing skills … And it is urge to you to please make conversation with me sometime so that i can have your guidance …

• I m a PhD scholar, my guide is little bit moody but very cooperative. but I always hesitate to say anything to him. One day my sir(guide) went for the meeting and I was alone with my junior. My sir’s chair is very attractive, I said to my junior, I want to sit on sir’s chair, should I? kushal (junior) said yeah.. sir will not come and I sat.. and with full of attitude I was having a photo. and after only one photo I saw my guide. i left the chair immediately, my sir’s table vibrated loudly. I hide myself behind kushal. I saw my sir was smiling and asked me normally what is the status of ur work Rhicha ? then only I felt relax. but still when I see that photo i use to smile as well as it gave me an unforgettable embarrassment also.

• Well, One day i went to a marriage function with my family. After the function I urgently needed to return to my place as I had some other important function to attend. My family stayed there at the marriage function. Then I went to take my bike. Lots of people were there. I was kind of showing off infront of them. I started my bike like little filmy style, but suddenly the tyres got slipped and i fell down from the bike. OMG!!!! Infront of all those people.. I felt so embarassed. My brother and sister still used to tease me by this incident.

• I often ecounter embarrassing moment, like when I speak to my friend, but they did’nt listen what I speak, I learn to drive a motorcycle, and at the first time I fall.

• I don’t have that much of fluency in English nowadays only I got that and after entering University that time one handsome guy asked something in English but that time I can’t able to understand that and that’s my most embrassing things that happened in my life

• When I say I love you my lover but he does not get any response

• My most embarrassing moment in my life is when I was in first semester I gave a presentation,I prepared for it alot, but I have no idea about it’s different to say something infornt of alots of people.I work hard to prepare it that why I able to gave it but the way I present myself among them was very embarrassing 😩

• When my cousin asked me for a fork and I didn’t know the meaning. 🙄

• When i work,i have 2 friend who so crazy and strange.At the time,we go to mall and windows shopping like other person,but suddenly they run away in elevator who move to down,but they run againts direction,and i follow them,and you know,they success through the elevator on top,but i fall in ledder of elevator and they left me on back.the momment so embrasing because a lot of person see me and laughing.

#Sorry If my English words not too good,I hope you will teach and support me through your comments.I hope the best.Thank you.

• You might get surprised with me that I don’t have yet any embarrassing moments in my life. There are peoples like me also🙄🙄😞😜😜

• i don’t think so bro , i think u d only person in this world who hav no embarras moment😂😂😂where r u com frm😂

• The most embarrassing situation is yeah it was happened recently
    A man sitting on his bike and I called him uncle please give me a way. Friends of that man made fun of him as I called uncle to him. Then at last I said sorry and moved from that place

• I’ve had a Lot of embarrassing moments but one of em, was once I was in music class with a friend and I don’t remember why she and I were laughing, and we try to stop but when we see each other we started to laugh again , so the teacher scold us and made me to do a exercise in front of the class I felt so embarrassed

• I once won the speech competition on a national platform. There were almost 2000 people sitting in front of me when I was about to recieve my award. As they called out my name, I very nervously made my way to the stage. I was just about to step on the stage and then guess what I accidentally fall of the ground. Everyone was laughing at me at that time. It really was embarrassing.

• I have written to 10 board exam first attempt.l have filed this exam.

• There is no one particular embarrassing moment in my life. I got embarrassed too many times. And, i feel most embarrassed when I got insulted in front of a girl. No matters that i know that girl or not but I still feel embarrassed. Once, in my class there is a fight between me and another guy and two girls of class are starting only at me. I felt too much embarrassed and i was hoping that I would end up the fight and insult that guy. Sometimes, when teachers insulted me or beat me,i tried to show off to the girls that i was abusing the teacher😂.

• One of my best friend I loss that day I can’t never believe that. That day change my life

• When I was coming in class 12
    It is very embarrassed moment for me

• There are many embarrassing moments which I had faced.one of those is when I was in 11th standard ,my English mam had scolded me in front of every one and the reason is that I was not concentrating what mam was saying.of course she has that right to scold me,but on that day I was so emotional and couldn’t stop myself.

• Speaking english is always become embarrassing event for me. Recently I’ve got job in Chinese company, after a week my boss asked me about my first week learning……

• Sometime happen with. Like I really kind hearted person but my elder brother embarrassed me. I felt bad.

• I don’t express myself infront of people despite I want to express my thoughts my views confidently in English whenever I start to express my views I don’t find vocabs in my mind not even in my mother tongue this is the world most embarrassing moment I ever faced in front of people even I don’t express my feelings towards my dear one…. please hephme to come out with this problem