[Fun time] When Men Also Wear Makeup…

Hello! Guys. A nice day today, isn’ t it?

Every morning, ladies get used to putting on their makeup before going out, which is widely considered as a kind of respect for others.

But if men also wear makeup…

Do you think he is weird or womanish?

eh…Maybe ?!?!

Some people may think it is quite weird and even unacceptable for men to wear makeup because makeup is believed to contradict manliness.

However, in modern society, more and more men are accepted to wear makeup on different occasions. And Guess what?ย  Men even do better in makeup than female.

So …

What do you think of men’s wearing makeup?

Please share your comments down below. We really canโ€™t wait to read your comments!!!

See you all next time.

Byeโ€ฆ

• Hmmm it’s a crucial and difficult topic. I think it’s really relative opinions when we talking about this. In some cultures this term is acceptable but in other one, it is not. And I think it’s depending on every individual, sometimes ‘make up’ for man has the advantage but sometimes it’s not, and it’s looks like uncommon things that man doing.
    Hahahaha….

I’m the neutral options, hahaha, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š

• So simple ……. if they do wear deep makeup like dark lipstick kind of thing they will be recognised as transgender isn’t it….

• This is right according to me some man makeup look like aucode

• Korean boys are beautiful not handsome (it is for tough good looks man)……they look like girls then I came to know why is there more gay population.

• I’m not being judgmntal but almost every makeup tutorial on the internet by a man shows that men wearing makeup are womenish.
      Note: it’s my opinion

• Makeup is for everyone. Women or man can wear makeup. With wearing makeup can build people more confidence. So everyone can wear makeup

• “Makeup is for everyone”. I agree with that, BUT not like that, putting too much makeup on your face like mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow, blash on, etc. It looks like you’re a gay. Man can wear makeup, but you have to limit it. Some men wearing makeup like foundation or powder or anything else because they have to look fresh in front of the camera (an artist).

• It is true that the word “makeup” is very much associated with women but it does not mean that men are not to use it. They also can, even in industry along with women men also have their makeup. But everyone should do everything staying in a limit. So makeup is not only for women but also for men who knows the best way of using it. So the fact is men and women everyone should wear makeup staying in a limit which can make them acceptable in society. We must learn the fact that everything in limit is good, and what is appropriate for whom.

• I totatot agree with you. We wear make up to be acceptable in the society and we have to know the limits, and the society’s culture, for some people didndi like ti see those who wear over make up ๐Ÿ˜„

• In my opinion it’s ok if man wear make up….but I still feel weird if their put too much make up on their faca

• Huum so beautifull ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think more pretty boy with make up now ๐Ÿ˜

• Well, it depends on condition and situation. It’s really weird and unacceptable when they wear make up for daily life. It’s accepted when it supports their look for their profession such model or for some occasions

• Its our face that the people see and love or hate us. IIts similar to making a raw piece of scattered words into a beautiful stanza and then into a malodorous song. So, its better to garnish yourself but not imitate women!

• No I don’t think so that men should wear makeup and look like women…

• No… I don’t think so… Men should not wear makeup and look like women….

• You are right arooba dear man should be man not supposed to be a woman

• Absolutely i’ll say Men dont deserved make up as a main course ! Unless those guys need in his work demand.. But big yes for facial treatment or anykind of treatment …. because Men also deserved to be looking chic everyday

• Makeup is for everyone which makes people beautiful and attractive but we should maintain a limit both gender. Men putting all this sort of eyeshadows lipsticks and other Kits which are meant for women_ looks very odd and womanish. He is considered a gay indeed. Just stay in limit.

• In the modern time , men also wear make up to look attractive before girls..such as they put on creams on their faces for fair complexion.

• I think ok..if he didnt like a woman..just normaly.
    Example.. use soap face.

Nomaly

• I think makeup gives an artificial look therefore I am not in favor of wearing makeup for both men and women

We are all beautiful and we should promote this natural beauty not the fake world
    Make up have alot of side effects. ..consider someone have only saw you in makeup and once when you are not wearing makeup he bumps into you and can’t recognise you how would you feel

• It sounds rediculous and weird. Men being born who they are their Creator didnโ€™t make mistakes vice versa because He is free from such undoings. So be who youโ€™re meant to be naturally and donโ€™t artificialise yourself to that extent.

• This is madness… Men mustn’t wear make up in my opinion.. They’re naturally attractive aren’t they??

• I think men can use make up if they don’t wear really much of it . Some types of men’s skins aren’t fit to wear that, and even makes their faces look more weird.

• According to myself mens look naturally gud.Handsomeness is natural it can’t create by make up.Bt now a days it’s nt big deal .Actually mens r in competition wid girls. Isn’t it…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Well, I think this is going to be normal in the future, I used to see this very common, you know, it is usual to see male singers, or even actors to put some make up on to appear with a nice flawless skin at the camera….

• I’m not agree with it..just think for one minute..
    A man who is wearing makeup..Eewww..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

• Light makeup like cream and powder like things is okay to look fresh but if to use intense colour then it will goes beyond the category of men. It’s my opinion

• Man can use makeup for fair complexion, but not for the red or pink pigmentation… i hope u understand…

• I would say ,either men or women, both people don’t need make up. the most beautiful make up is “our smile ๐Ÿ˜Š”.smile with kindness;smile with merciful. smile with calm..etc.๐Ÿ˜

• Iโ€™m not being judgmntal but almost every makeup tutorial on the internet by a man shows that men wearing makeup are womenish.
    Note: itโ€™s my opinion.

• in my opinion, It is not acceptable to do makeup for men because it specializes in women. And we have a different character that requires to not use it.

• If men wear makeup ,
    They look handsome than normal.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    Especially bright skinny man can wear any kind of makeup that not look so weird .๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

• if men also wear makeup then all salery spend on husband and
    wife makeup hahaha!! you agree guise ramadan Mubarak

• Actually makeup makes men weird …but if the celebrities (gents) who need to face the screen are done with little makeup… like.. to have a clear face or to increase color which in turn may raise their confidence…it would be nice….

• When i saw it i think that’s so awkward but i realize in the other country had such a different culture