[Fun time] The Food We Cooked In Expectation And Reality

Hi! Guys! How ’s your day? Have you had your breakfast?

During breakfast, I had a funny conversation with my mom this morning.

ME:

Oh, ~~I am so hungry! I’m gonna cook some delicious food for myself.

MOM:

??? Are you serious? Are you sure you can cook?

ME:

Oh~Right. There are always some great differences between the food I cooked in expectation and reality.

What about you??

LOL!This is when we want to have Poached Eggs.

What if we want to make some pancakes?

Fine! We can’t stand anymore.

We are no longer hungry. What about just having some desserts?

LOL! What great differences! Most of us expect to be a good cook, but some of us are not good at cooking at all. However, at least we tried, right?

So…

Are you good at cooking?

Please share your comments or pictures down below. We really can’t wait to see your comments!!!

See you all next time.

Bye…

• Hahahah I’ll fire my mom’s kitchen when I try to cook. 😂😂😅🔥🔥
    But my mom’s always told me to cooking for one day I’m going to be a mom and I gave to cook for my family 😊😂

• Yes …I can cook every kind of food with the help of you tube. Without you tube I can be good in making Maggie.

• I m good at cooking. I make south indian dishes😊 my family members love to had my dishes. .. They always gave comments in positive way but i don’t know whether it is good or bad in taste 😂😂😂

• I tried to cook twace. First I forgot to wash the tomatoes, so my dad said me I need to boil up the food to kill microbes and bacterias, but I burned the food… And I forgot use salt.

The second time I used many spicy sauce, so anyone could eat.

Also I remember I made mango juice… I drank it myself.

• To be honest I am a girl and I hate cooking even I have never cook I thought that all the big restaurants is for the people like me
    But unfortunately someday I have to cook and for that I should learn how to….
    For me,” Being a girl is too hard “

• Seeing above bread pic my desire to Cook were killed as it seems someone did shit over that.

• Yes I am good at cooking. In 2017 one day my mom left for her village to see her parents . I am with my father who does not know how to on stove. So I prepared delicious food then I have received great compliments from my dad

• Lol, I’m not good at cooking at all. I only can make an instant noodle HAHA because I don’t really know how to cook properly, poor me bcs I’ve never see my mom’s cooking

• Yes,I am good at cooking, not to much, but I know how to cook.
    Excitement begins when you try something new
    When dishes cooked good, then feel so happy I have done it.

• No I am no best cock I make only bread ,egg and tea for myself and nothing hahaha but u are a great cock hahaha.

• I don’t like kitchen
    I don’t like cooking
    But i like eating 😁😁

• Wahaha that’s funny. But I have to admit that we are the same. No one hate eating 😂 the best part of cooking story🍳😁

• To make good food should know about appropriate utensils for Different dishse and their method of cooking. Level of heat is also play very important for cooking .

• Hahaha my first cooking experience for 15 persons was funny. I brought my laptop to the kitchen and begin to cook with tutorial in Web. In bahasa (slang) we called it “rempong” 😀

• i’m very interesting in cooking not only rice and curry but also veraity food

• Usually when I announce to cook food…….my family announce next we are on hunger strike you can cook whatever you want and some time they request me that don’t think about cooking. But when I cook anything my mom always eats that food even I don’t like my own.

• I can cooking everytime and after that i have to go to hospital cause my food 😂😂

• I was good cooker but it wants practice that’s why now I was bad in cooking 😅🍳

• Yeah i cock most of the things for myself. And from the start I just watch and learn how to cock without asking any question. Try by try become perfect in most of the dishes now.

• Yes I m good in cooking. Almost many things I know.my family members like my cooking food.But now a days I’m not interested in cooking.I think this type of work is meant for all mom.my mom said to me u learned cooking.I said to my mom no Because
    after marriage I will do that but now I will cook my future .

• 😂😂😂 not that much I know simple cooking but fine I know how to eat

• Yeah..I am good at cooking and baking as well, know what I love cooking .

• Yes I am good in cooking and also its my hobby that’s why I try to make different different recipes from YouTube. Everyone appreciate me and I am happy with that. I wish I could send the pics.

• Haha😅
    During cooking,There is also great difference between my expectation and reality

• Well, when I cook food for myself it’s good☺. But when I cook for my family members or guest it’s not good. 😅
    Therfore I don’t cook food for geust.😊🍜

But I wanna cook food well for my family. I trying cook delicious food. 🍜🍝🍛🍲

• Hi .No One has in my family in Karachi Pakistan they were gone to Afghanistan and yesterday I was try to cooked food
    After the cooks readdy me and my cousins were wanna eat during eating food on of my family members call me and she took to me so funny and I got a happy