[Fun time] The Food We Cooked In Expectation And Reality

Hi! Guys! How ’s your day? Have you had your breakfast?

During breakfast, I had a funny conversation with my mom this morning.

ME:

Oh, ~~I am so hungry! I’m gonna cook some delicious food for myself.

MOM:

??? Are you serious? Are you sure you can cook?

ME:

Oh~Right. There are always some great differences between the food I cooked in expectation and reality.

What about you??

LOL!This is when we want to have Poached Eggs.

What if we want to make some pancakes?

Fine! We can’t stand anymore.

We are no longer hungry. What about just having some desserts?

LOL! What great differences! Most of us expect to be a good cook, but some of us are not good at cooking at all. However, at least we tried, right?

So…

Are you good at cooking?

Please share your comments or pictures down below. We really can’t wait to see your comments!!!

See you all next time.

Bye…

• Jajaja well… More practice but when I’m hungry just take cereals jaja

• ohh really i cant believes.. this is so funny but u said so i accept this

• Im not good in cooking at all… But I love to eat anymore and at anytime 😋

• i’m a first daughter in my family, and my sister still better than me for cooking, but i don’t care wkwkwk

• I’m obsessed with cooking & gotta real taste in my hands….my family loves what i cook especially the desserts i make….i watch alot of cooking stuff on youtube in my spare time even if i don’t wanna try it out… i try my best to make my expectations to reality and succeeded mostof the time when cooking somthing new n different….i love doin fusions in what i make…. n try out new ideas frm my head in decorating my dishes…that ws a hilarious blog…bt interesting based on facts..

• No Im stell Learning, More practice can make you Good of Everhtying Yeah,Sometimes my mother Cooking wath I want😂Hahah

• I am not good at cooking but I’m good at ordering food from restaurants 😅😅

• So funny and i can’t stopped smile when I see the text😂