[Guess!] Submarine Pyramid: Aliens Live Under The Sea?

Before entering the new episode, let me reveal the answers to the last episode first :

Joey doesn’t share food.

Here are some interesting comments:

Now,let’s enter our today’s episode!

Bermuda Delta, a name familiar to many people, is a British Overseas Territory in the North Atlantic Ocean.

It’s reported that there is a large pyramid on the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle, which was discovered by Colonel Henry of the United States Navy. It is clearly shown on sonar detectors.

According to the report, there might be a human being living under the sea who helped people on land build pyramids. So it’s entirely possible that the bottom pyramids of the Bermuda Triangle were built by underwater humans.

Are they Atlanteans?Are they still living in this world and keeping a close watch on us?Or are they aliens from another planet?

So do you believe that aliens live under the sea and built this pyramid?

Guess whether this report is true or false. And leave your comment below.

We will pick out the most interesting answers next time!

• Probably aliens may exist ..if not how can the pyramid can be built under water.. neither humans nor atlanteans can construct that

• 1ans-so one 2ans-yes they do 3ans-no
    4ans-no the aliens not built this pyramid.

• Or maybe the pyramid was first built on land above water level by normal human beings. Then due to geological changes of the earths crust the water level rose to cover the pyramid. So it is now immersed under water….I think this is a less crazy theory as Earth encountered many catastophies such as tsunamis tornadoes and earthquakes throughout all these ages

• I don’t think so that alien build that pyramid, cause if alien were living on earth then they need resources to live, people living on earth are seeking out to mars then why will aliens live on, on a such limited resources planet. Talking about the pyramid only humans can build that, history had show that why they built pyramids, of course tombs of the king, and when they made the tomb there it may be that that place was something else backthere.

• Hi it’s a false news, as far as submarin pyramid is concern we are not equipped with that advance technology that can help us to construct the building in the depth of the sea and not even a single man has gone in the depth of ocen so far.

• Without oxygen no one can live under water.
    So there is no possibilities humans build pyramid under water.

• I don’t believe that aliens does exist. I believe in only things which I have seen so I don’t think it’s true.

• it’s a crystal pyramid it was founded in 1960s but the camera that was recorded by the scuba driver was destroyed in a strom so there are no evidences that it really exists

• I don’t know an awful lot of Bermuda Triangle that was built by underwater humans. I just know that it’s a spiral that pulls human into its center and then they’re gone. And never be found. The weirdest thing is that there’s no proof about where they are underwater. Over Aliens, I either believe or not.

• I don’t know an awful lot of Bermuda Triangle that was built by underwater humans. I just know that it’s a spiral that pulls humans into its center and then they’re gone. And never be found. The weirdest thing is that there’s no proof about where they are in underwater. Over Aliens, I either believe or not.

• How Researchers team go inside the bottom of Bermuda triangle??

• I think there is no alien in u derwater because it is possible that those pyramids were build on the land and because of some natural disasters they were drowned under the sea

• No that report is not true because the environment near the barmuda triangle is strange .
    No aliens lives in that particular place

• If someone really want answers? then please read Erich von deniken BOOK CHARIOTS OF GOD.

• Pyramid built by humans long back when there is no water at all and there is no proper evidence to prove existence of aliens and atlanteans. Accidents at happening in Bermuda due to climatic reasons

• I don’t think so actually there must be some scientific reason behide all

• The pyramid built underwater is imposible which May built on earth at asiant days it may drowned by any diasaster otherwise

• I think pyramid was built before the sea exist. After sometimes the land transform into sea due to geological changes…..

• No. I don’t agree with this report .Possibly the report is fake.

• I thought the issues is false..Absolutely nothings that a normally humans as we are ,could keeping alive in the bottom of the sea..
    but maybe it is true that was a long time ago it sounds there was an old city or some, standing there from an ancient world.. it might be the true.. Allah SWT is the Merciful, nothings can stop His Power ..Who knows

• Yes, I think the mystery of Bermuda triangle is related to the alien because only aliens can construct this kind of things underwater

• As we have have also discovered the first black hole’s image. There might be a possibility that aliens are libing underwater and built the pyramid. But the mystery is still unsolved you can just presume it.

• Burmuda triangle is exist on the atlantic ocean

Yes its true that there is something mysterious at that place but still it’s a mystry for scientist of whole world
    And the story of alien is totally fake…….

• if aliens live under the sea then how aircrafts gets disappeared

• Yes , I think that aliens would exits but we have not any enough proof .

• It is possible that allien may exists there long time time ago but at present no further activity has been noticed.
    Actually these pyramids may be natural and all the reason behind this is strong natural forces existing in that region …

• I think they are atlanteans or some under water species

• Humans are the most mysterious creature in the universe then what’s the point to blame aliens whose existence not proven yet

• It’s wonderous.I am embroiled this Submarine Pyramid how can live Aliens under the water.Aliens live an other planet called Mars.I think this is spinning yarn.It’s cook up story.

• Why can’t we think like this it’s a drowned pyramid in water which was built in land in the past.

• I think this is guess of the opinion but Muslim is saying that no alience only human beings and other beings is jinn that is most powerful of human beings that is qur’an is saying one jinn is power equal of forty men so human is power less of jinn that is invisible creatures that is make so lots of powerful of the human creatures that pulse to pulse under to enter. Quran says in surah jinn