[Mini Blog] Hard Work and Opportunity, Which Is More Important?

Hi guys! It’s Friday! Time to learn English! Let’s look over the last episode:

Here are some funny (or shocking) comments:

In this episode, let’s talk about a new topic. We are familiar with people around us telling us to work hard and holding the view that this is the only way to success, while some people believe that opportunities may be more important. What’s your opinion?

Hard work Or opportunity,which is more important?

Can’t wait to read your ideas!

• Hard work is very important for us. Because without hard work . never will be opportunity

• Wen one gets an opportunity one needs to put in hard work n it definitely pays.

• According to me both are important because a bike never runs on single wheel for running need two wheel like this hard work and opportunity both need to a success because these are two parts of a coin. So missing any one we never get success. If we have so many talent and do hard work without opportunity can’t exposed and if we have good opportunity but don’t have talent and hard work also never get success. That is called “ek hi sikke ke do pahlu hai , hard work and opportunity “.

• Success is when you have preparation (hard work) and opportunity. Therefore, as far as i concern in terms of this thing that it’s inseparable. You work hard but you don’t have opportunity will be no progress and you have opportunity but never work hard, it will end up useless

• hi to all my friends.
    for me opportunity is so important .opportunity could bring hardwork . if we workhard and we don’t have opportunity how could be rich or saccise . instead of being a hard worker have to be smart worker . thanks

• I think hardwork and opportunities both are important bcz if ur a hardworker and if u did’t get any opportunities to show off your talent then there is no use of ur talent…and at the same time if your the luckiest person for whom the opportunities comes more often but u didn’t give ur best to make them worth ..that is also not useful ..so in my point of view hard work and opportunities both will play their own role in the path of success ☺☺ ☺

• I think hard work is more important because if we get an opportunity we’ll forget about hard work and just enjoy the result. But hard work will make a good result and we’ll be satisfied with the result we have ahcieved

• Hardwork is important. Because if you are doing hardwork and you get opportunity then u can use that opportunity and can succeed in your life. If opportunity comes and you are not doing hardwork… Then you will not be able to grab that opportunity. It is sane like doing study whole year to clear the final exams. If have to prepare yourself for exam (opportunity) for that you needs to do the study (hardwork).

• Actually both hard work and opportunity are important. Because without hard work we are not able to get opportunity. Maybe I think luck is also important. Maybe when I think that I’m lucky that we have only choice to give more preference of hard work. When you are doing so hard work it’s really important that you have opportunity too prove yourself. But you have an opportunity but you aren’t hardworking then no body can help you.

• Hard work is important, And opportunity always come
    So continues to hard work

• Hi friends. In my point of view hard work is importente more then opportunity because if you also doing hard work. So, your body prepare for do hard work if you will get opportunity. Your body will not feel tiredness quickly. But if your body does not prepare for hard work after get opportunity. So, first of all be able for your opportunity and never wait for opportunity. You just do your work. When your opportunity ( just think opportunity is you girlfriend and you are her boyfriend) will see you. Your just doing your work, business or job. Not do you work in huge base and also you wait for opportunity. But you never express you just still here for her. After sometime she ( opportunity) will also come in you arm.

• I think the hard work is more important if you have to compare.if opportunity comes and you’re not trying to get it eventually, all of them become a “bull shit”.
    But it doesn’t mean the opportunity has no important thing. It comes good when we have both 😂

• Hard work and opportunity both are important for the success. If you got an opportunity but you don’t know how to compete your job .
    So first you have to work on your self prepare your self for hard work then wait for the opportunity

• We can our talent in opportunities.but,we get that talent by working hard

• I am new to here, this is my first time i am writing something about this heading hardwork vs opportunity but According to me both are best if they are together by the way I will try to my best.

I think every one wants a good opportunity in their life for achieving goals, that doesn’t mean they are not hardworking. Yes, they are and people recognise them just because of their hard work and abilities. And opportunity is different case where people get chance to show their impressive performance, talent and have ability to win the stage. So people starting recognise them and appreciate their hardwork.

• Opportunity is more important than hard work because if we get the opportunity hardwork automatically comes its way and on other hand if we do hardwaork it doesn’t mean you will surely get opportunities.

• I want to further my study and for continue my study I want to do work hard because I believe in myself we can do study and work together I want become a responsible person

• I think hard work is very important because if we do work hard than we achieve any opportunities.

• Hard work is the key to success and i strongly believe in hard work however , here we can relate opportunities with luck , and luck is like a dice whenever you roll it you never know whats gonna come though , hard work can create opportunities because it involves your talent and efforts and these two things are never wasted ,it always repays you in any means . But if hard work and luck both works side by side then achieving success is very much easy

• hard work is a opportunity because without hard work you can do nothing

• मला इंग्लिश बोलणे शिकायचे आहे

• Hard work for the opportunities you have is more important

• As per my opinion, hard work and opportunity both play a crucial role in success . Hard work and talent needs platform,and that platform is provided by opportunity.