[Fun Time] Pandas Can Understand Chinese Dialect!

Hiya! Everyone!

Attention! Cute alert!!

It is really hard to believe that an animal can understand a dialect, isn’ t it? But giant pandas in China can. A large number of them are kept in the zoos in Sichuan province where it is home to the majority of giant pandas.

Playful giant pandas have an incredibly close relationship with the zookeepers. In the video, we can find they even usually ask for cuddles from the zookeepers! Lol. This is why they can understand Sichuanese, a Chinese dialect.

So do you know….

what animals can also understand a dialect?

Please share your comments down below. We really can’t wait to interact with you!!!

See you all next time.

Bye…

• It’s really interesting to find living things that are so intelligent because not only the pandas, the dolphins are intelligent as well as plants and others…

• Parrot can do it too if we teached it. my uncle has one and when someone pass it (the parrot), it will be try to talk to us ^^

• I guess dog probably, because i have an dog and if i had called his, the dog will came to me

• Yes, because a animals have about insting..
    Sorry i can’t speak English..

• Yes that dolphin, parrot, dog also are very interesting. And understand most of expression.

• Ohhh waoooo it’s lolooks amaxing….and informative πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• I think this is good and great moment panda is good animal that are so intejent animal because not only pandas dog was intelligent animal I have dog is great animal ….. Thanks so much.

• Dogs can also under stand the languages but my pet is cat i love my cats very much he is also intellegent

• OMG!😍 Those pandas are insanely adorable!After watching that video ,I want to bring a baby panda at my home as my pet and teach to panda my dialect. Yes,Dogs are the best animal or pet that can understand your dialect as well as they are loyal and many other animals do either such that: cats, dolphins, elephant etc. If you teach them😁.Thanks for Fun article πŸ˜†.

• I think some animals can understand when they have a close relationship with someone, they are teachables when they get commands repeatedly, not only pandas, even a dog, dolphins, etc.

Have a nice day.

• Dogs can also understand your dialect and your body language if you spend some time with them daily

• Pandas such a cute😊😊 and. I never see pandas in real life. Ahhhhhh!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I really want to play with them! I think when animal lives with us. Then they gradually gradually starting to understand dialect.

• The playful panda is so cute though. I wanna give hi cuddles to , I cand stand the cuteness.
    I think a dog has also understood dialect, I used to have dogs when I was a kid. Dogs really understand it vwey well