[Fun Time] It’s Hard To Be A Child

Hiya! How’s your day, everyone?

When we were kids, our life had to be arranged by our parents. They told us what should do and not do because we are still so young and inexperienced. But in fact, many people are also rookies when it comes to parenting. Today, let’s look at some unlucky kids who have clumsy parents: πŸ˜†

1222

A birthday to remember gif

A child experience an air crush

accident will happen

Pop tarts are serious buisness

So…

What annoying things have your parents ever done to you?

Please share your comments down below. We really can’t wait to see your stories!!!

See you all next time.

Bye…

πŸ˜†

• Yup there’s one situation when my parents turn to be clumsy. Whenever there’s a situation I do not wanna go out with them for shopping or something else for some reasons, that particular day they always take me out with them because they think that something’s wrong and that’s so frustrating.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• It was the time I wanted to go to participate a competition at school and my father refused me not to go

• My parents always tell us to eat alot of food that i don’t like

• I have also …whenever I talks with friends especially boys my parents think something is wrong that’s why they don’t allow me to go anywhere with them …..that’s a huge frustating for me😒

• My parents always tell us to eat alot of food that i don’t like it because when anyone can force then we have to not interest on it like eating, playing,or etc.. SO,

• my parents told when am in school standard, shouting like don’t go outside dont go outside
    now i have 23 years still i cant go outside even i have a freedom

• whenever i am feeling weak or thakan my parents think that something is wrong with me but that was not actually happened…. and they asked again and again ….which i feel irritating… but because they our parents and they care for us and they dont want to see us sad ….so i respect them for this ….loveeee u mom and dad 😘😘

• But i m lucky ….. cuz my parents love me so much… and i also love them a lot.

• What a pleasant time it was. When parents were saying not to do this and that blah blah

• My parents are everything for me ,what they decide for me,I accept that with my heart but one day I said them …..That I wanna read in my favourite school but they didn’t allowed me.

• There were a lot of things that were frustrating….well i am happy .It was my Allah’s will.
    πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Parents are always like that bcoz they think they are always right and maybe in a way its their care for a child that makes them overprotective but yes sometimes it does get annoying πŸ™ like my parents always want the best for me always… and for that everything has to be perfect lol
    But end of the day they are parents and we love them -:)

• So My parents’ annoying thing was,they bought clothes ,(identical clothes ,have same colour 😬) for each sibling and force us to visit relatives with them.

• Is this lucky draw winners only. Get chance or. Every body get chance.

• I am 17 and my daddy yelling at me not to cross the street because he simply scared I would get hit by car/motorcycle or else. He just like “STAY!! STAY THERE! I WOULD TAKE YOU HERE, DON’T CROSSING THE WAY”

• No my parents don’t care about my activities but they always know every what i do, it’s so frustasy

• I’m very unlucky becoz my son had leave me alone on that time When I used to keep it to myself and play with him.
    I never forget his. He is my blood.

Harjeet Singh Baniyalch

• I’m lucky my mother is great moment of my life he is care full mother my mother has a god of my life I’m so happy my mother is my lifeπŸ˜‚

• The third one is really funny. .. … πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• There wasn’t annoyed things what my parents done to me.. ’cause, both of them are very kindful and friendly

• When
    He want go to his friends outsides ex HILSATION
    And I am not give permission

• In childhood ,they always used to compell me to study…that was little bit annoying…

• Well no doubt many parents are clumsy as you mentioned this might be because of their early Parenthood.
    Whereas ,I think my parents had did nothing like that .