[Mini Blog] Do You Remember Your Secret Crush In School?

Hi guys! It’s Monday! Time to learn English! Let’s look over the last episode:

What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen?

Here are some funny (or shocking) comments:

In this episode, let’s talk about our secret crush in high school. Perhaps it was the sweetest thing in the adolescence for most of us. But for some others, it could be the bitterest thing!

As time goes by,

Do you still remember your secret crush in school?

Why were you charmed by him/her? Is he/she special to you now?

Can’t wait to read your stories!

You don’t have to mention his/her name.

• Used to be my crush very quiet and shy but he is very sweet and always make me happy

• Ya.. I have one crush in my school. Used to be my crush very cute and she dont get shy to shear there feelings and all there screates to me and i also enjoy her company.

• I am in 12th class I do have a crush but she don’t feels for me

• Yeah ,i had a crush on my 3rd std school teacher๐Ÿ˜,she is very beautiful,her name was anandhavalli .at that time she is look like queen for me . Many times i was sight at her .but i don’t know where she lives ?

• My school was just for girls, so I couldn’t had crush on them. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that was a terrible thing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Yup actually i never had a crush in my school days but a few month ago in our college i saw someone and i got crushed by him but even i dont know his name he is from the other Department so sad ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Don’t worry! I wish one day you will Have know his name!

• Of course! He is my classmate, we’re not that close but when we had a conversation it’s always been fun and unforgettable for me. He is very charming and loveable, he also have a beautiful smile which I’ll never forget, btw he is a popular boy and everyone in our class knew that he had a crush on a girl in other class so it’s a bye for me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I have one crush in my primarary school life. When I was patient She care me alike my mom. Slowly I am fall in love. But I can’t express my love because my fear. I think she knew my love. But we didnt express together. Now she is wife of someone. I am a student๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Definately yes! Now im still in senior high school. And i have one crush. He is my senior, 2 years older than me. But he was graduated and he has been in university that different city with me. But ya we have no relationship. But we were ever close each other when i was in grade 10, he was in grade 12. But ya just a friend.:)

• Yes i had a secret crush on a girl she was my class mate and we were good friends but i never had courage to ask her out and one day i did and she told me she got 4 boyfriends and she can’t afford a 5th one and i am still single :p
    Maybe its because i am not handsome or i am too shy

• I have a crush but he dont in the same school with me. He is cool and so handsome. He is such a prince charming.
    He know that I like him but he have a girlfriend that more better than me.
    I wish that he will be always happy with her.