[Mini Blog] The Dumbest Thing You’ve Ever Done

Hey guys! It’s Monday! Glad to see you again! Let’s look over our last episode first:

Is homework beneficial?

80% of the answers think homework is beneficial. Here are some insightful answers:

Let’s move on to today’s topic:

What do you think is the dumbest thing you’ve ever done?

Allow me to share my example first:

I said “Oh Shit” through the microphone in front of the whole college :

I was once asked to speak at the Inaugural Ceremony of the “Forum for Higher Thinking” at my college.

I prepared for a week and almost knew the speech backwards.

The audience included teachers, Head of the Departments, Members of the Board of Directors, Dean, Principal, University Vice Chancellor and few visiting professors from abroad.

As soon as I got to the microphone, my mind went blank and I said “Oh Shit” through the mic.

It’s so dumb, right?

It’s your turn now! Tell me the dumbest thing you’ve done in your life!

I promise that I will never laugh at you!

The “dumbest” answer will be picked out in the next episode!

• I remember I’m was 10th std and sir went out and let us (students) who didn’t done homework… in the room to complete the homework.. So just for checking I just go near door.. And saw the sir is coming and I ran to my bench and…
    I slipped in really stupid way because the floor was of tiles.. And that day I wore slippery sandal.. So everyone was laughing at me and sir came and asked what happened and looking at me I was like..” I was searching my pencil it fell when I was drawing perpendicular”…. in really stupid way….
    Sir gave werido look cause everyone faces controlling the laugh and I was like ouch it’s hurt… 😅😅😂😂😂

• I was 14 or 15 then. Nobody was in my house. Everyone had gone to the marriage ceremony of my paternal aunt. I was also to go the very day .I wanted to eat something. So, I tried to fry omelet. For this, I took a cup of mustard oil and firstly I broke the egg on the pan. Then I poured the oil. I wanted to eat omelet but I cooked something different 😃

• The dumbest thing I’ve ever done would be opening up my heart to my crush which later turned into a small series of public humiliation and self-hatred back in 10th grade. But on the positive side, that incident later miraculously brought changes in my thoughts and my persona. For me, it still is the dumbest thing I’ve ever done but I’m also glad as this rejection helped me into becoming a better version of myself.

• when im copying…princepal was watching me and i focussed on my work ….it continues for 5mins….then next my assignment was cancelled and i got some blows on my back with stick…

• I think the dumbest I ever did was when I were in second class . It was beginning of the session of our school . On sunday I was lying upside down on my bed with my english notebook in front of me . I was learning something . I recently got the notebook checked. I had a red pen in my hands. I don’t no which devil made me to retrace the signatures of my teacher on fair notebook. I thought it was fine. Owing to my bad luck next day teacher asked for notebook she wanted to confirm whether she checked it or not. As soon as she saw it she bursted with anger and made me do sit ups with my hands holding my ears . In front of the whole class I did 5 sit ups staring at my teachers face because I felt that she would stop me but she was more rigid . That thing bursted me into tears and made me a laughing stock in front of my mates. I had pretty much a good image in class but after that……

• When I was 15 years old at secondary school I used to play football in a good way the teacher who responded , told me that you were going to play for the up coming match so try to had enough rest to more energy

• Silfiatik Nursafitri How can I help you. Please tell me ,don’t hesitate.

• I was 26 when I jouined to the language institute British it was the five lecturer with my teacher in the class .There were a lot of students most of them advanced in the class.Myteacher told me can you read and I told him yes I can sir and I stand up in front of the whiteboard to read the story but I started to get confused without saying anything and when I started to read the story. I made mistake the first line my teacher told me shame on you why did you make mistakes this word?he says it was very easy. He is not the one who laughed on me but all those present.I was very embarrassed and started to cry and left immediately.

• I missed my my G.K exam because I thought that day was Holiday. Yes that was realy dumbest thing i have ever done.

• The dumbest thing that I’ve ever done is I got cheated by someone and I lost my money about IDR 300.000

• When I was in 12, I was the 5th topper of my district and they call all the top 10 in a prize ceremony. Speaker call my name to give some advise to students about how to study to be a topper. It was first time when I was speaking in front of a lot of people. I was so nervous that I go to mic and said “Students need not to study to be a topper”.All started mermering.I finished asap and took my chair.

• I made the fool of my sisters by giving nutri(soya) rather than to give a chicken and told them ita a chicken

• The dumbest thing which I have done is that I ordered few items from a grocery shop and the list turned out to be very long.Now when it was time for paying the cheque I started looking for my wallet and to my surprise it wasn’t there in my bag. Out of sheer embarrassment I made an excuse and told him to keep my things aside and that I would be back in a while. I rushed back home and again returned to that store in the evening to take my things.

• The dumbest thing I have done is that in school days when girls wants to talk to me . I got nervous and did
    not say a single word. That’s why I didn’t have so much childhood female friends.

• I think you are 90s kid……even I am also got nervous when I spoke withy mates..That time I was class leader

• Yeah, by the way I have done so many dumbest things.. But one of the best I remember. I guess when I was in 10th standard my teacher was taking attendance and on the same time my one of best friend was distributing chocolates becauseof his birthday on that day… So I was unknowingly reminding myself to saying thanks to him…. And I was murmuring within me.. So when my teacher was taking roll call she called my name and I said ‘thankyou’mam…my teacher was pretty sure about that I was thinking about chocolates. . And I laughed along with all my classmates .seriously I find that at was my dumbest moment.

• The dunbest thing i have done in my life was..
    I pooped in my pant
    When i was returning to home from tuition
    That was uncontrollable
    Though i mananged to not let get fallen from my pant 😅😅😅😅

• I have one the dumbest thing that I’ve done in my life. Two years ago when I was a new student in my university there was a very hot and controvercial issue around my faculty. It’s about the junior from our faculty got fight with our senior. Unfortunately it doesn’t stop just like that. That junior student brought her parents and few of her family to meet our senior and they got fight with her. I feel so sorry for that senior student because she got unfair fight one versus five. Because of my bad feeling for her cause me to talk about that issue into someone. I don’t realize when I was talking about that issue the main suspect or that junior student is sitting behind me. When I just complete tell the story sudennly she stand up and our eyes meet. OMG am freezing on that moment. I feel so ashamed with my self. Why I should have to spread gossip about that story to anyone else and without knowing that she is listening to every single words that I’ve said…. From that moment I don’t wan’t to talk about someone bad behaviors or bad stories behind them.

• My dumbest thing ever do is,i get really mad until i tossin the chair to my teacher,and my teacher really mad at me

• My father asked me to make a cup of coffee in the very early morning. I just woke up back then and didn’t relize i put salt in his coffee :’

• Hi… The dumbest thing I have done is that ,once I gave English class demo where I have to explain parts of speech, so what I did is Infront all the teachers and incharge seen the written definition of all the parts of speech.. which is not at all cool but , I feel that it’s the dumbest job I did.

• When I’m in junior high school, I’m embarrased bcz I fall in my boy.. and all of people in there laugh for me. I think it was my bad moment haha

• the dumbest thing i’ve done is i was 16 old.me my friend try to make a magic lighter for Instagram story but, it is absolutely fail.my friend turn the lighter on and make the paper burned.the fire being big.however my friend try exhisthing the fire with the other paper of course the fire being bigger we are gone burn a whole classs. the other friend who does not panic put the water and the fire is gone.and my friend who taking the vidio panic too and did not realize deleting the videos recording.it was so dumb

• When i was 5 my stomach was hurt in the car. I can’t hold it anymore, and boom! I pooped my pants that’s dumbest and so disgusting 😂😂

• I remember I was hosting same society function in a society and all kinds of work would done by me and i had the mic also but the trouble begins when the fuction was running somthly my friend just pulled my jeans in front of everyone and then i shout and abuse him on the mic.xd
    This is the dumbest thing i had done

• The dumbest thing i have ever did was when i was in 8th class my english teacher said to us that she will take surprise viva nd that time i was so introvert kind of person so i asked to her that i m not feeling well nd before her period she saw me i was playing nd shouting she makes stand nd said that she will take only my viva so i was like why the hell i said to her i was sick when i was not from that day i never use this sentence that i m not feeling well as a excuse😂😂

• My dumbest thing is when my school days ,i sang song and walk into the class but i didn’t no that the sir in class…i just sing song on my own tune and my own lyrics….everyone laugh at me…my sir also laughed at me…😀😀 that was the most funniest thing in my life

• I had done many craziest things in my childhood.
    As I was very weak in my childhood as well as I was having very low confidence.

I remember it was physics viva and my physics teacher was asking about Newton’s law.
    We three were standing in front of him for viva. He asked Newton’s first law to the first person and he answered , then he asked Newton second law from second person he too answered. Now it’s my turn teacher asked Newton’s third law and I was blanked, I don’t have any idea what to answer then I take one line from Newton first law and some line from Newton’s second law, and in last add one more line by my own that it’s is known as Newton third law.

After listening my own version of Newton’s third law my physics Teachers facial expression were like fused bulb.

That’s was the dumbest things I have remembered yet.

• I did few dumbest things ..once upon a time when he came home I suddenly saw two red marks on his neck on right side and left side. I shout in shock ..” bro what happened on your neck?” He calmly replied it was because of bushes.

I was so dumb … I can’t understand that these marks are of lovebites . 😂😂

• Its a funny incident I was in 9 cls in hurry I wear a suit and under that jeans which look too funny and complicating and still I m confused that why I did that thing. 😅😅

• My dumbest thing in my lyf i ‘ve noticed that when we were praying at school then the ankur call me on the stage but he’d nvr told me b4 and I gradually get behind my frnd and all the i didn’t met him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• I still remember when I was in my fifth class after school is off I was going to home in my own mood my fast friend called me back and she called me many times but I couldn’t heard her at last my l slip on the way a lot of people laughed at me.I felt ashamed of that coz I couldn’t concentrate on my friend

• Well when I was a child something very similar happen to me also in collage I was 10 years old so was my turn to direct the activities in the morning and practice really hard but I was wrong in everything then all school laugth of me because I said wrong important dates and other things all rhis happen in Monday other Day in the same week I fallen on the floor front of my class and two grades more

• Is very benefit. Because it was improve our skill have been gettin in school

• My dumbest thing I’ve ever done is when I cooking rice in ricecooker with my friend in boardinghouse. We were waiting for 30 minutes, but I forget to turn on the ricecooker.

• My dumbest things i’ve ever done is always trying to do diy hair cut but always far from my expectations. Like several days ago, i’m watched tutorial how to cut your bangs like korean women. After watched it, i started to tried it with my bangs. I cut it and boom ther bangs cut so far from my expectations and looks so short. I laught and fear in one time, cz if my mom know she will laught and mad too. So i tried to hide it till now, luckily this bangs grow fast and can blend with my hair so my mom willn’t knowing it

• The dumbest thing I have ever done is when I was studying in an institute, it was my first day there and teacher asked me to introduce myself in brief and I kept on talking about myself for more than half an hour The students were also taking interest in my speech but after speaking i felt myself a mad girl who talks alot but later on my teacher and students praised me because I gained confidence in front of people in English. 😊

• I said once honestly with the Hword as H is silent in honestly. Its in front of all the school in the time of assembly its totalh dumb … I practice this from 3-4days and at last did that mistake 😁😁😁

• When I was 12th standard, one day in assembly our class boys monitor had forget their class board and teacher slap the monitor in assembly and I laughed & our class teacher see me angrily and I stopped laughing . Than after few minutes we all having a prayer madam came near by me and she pull my chick and said are you laughing wait, I will see you in class. Then, our class students make fun of me .

• This was my school day’s story. When i was in 11th class. I was naughty and never listened anybody. One day when i was entered in my clasd i was saw that someone changed my desk with their damage desk. That desk sitting area was cracked. So, i changed my desk with my teacher desk. Afterthat when teacher came in class, He said “good morning student and sitted on desk without seen the desk” And he fall down very badly and his head got bumped with blackboard, whole class was shocked. Whole class started searching whose done this and i was also becoze i was not in condition tell anyone.🤐😆
    Hope u enjoyed my story.

• OMG..I have a dumbest moment, when I was in junior high school I love a boy, someday when I’m on my way for going home I see him, but how stupid I’m, my leg entering the hole, it was an embarrassing moment.

• The dumbest thing I ever did was the time I forgot to bring my bag to school and just took an art project in my right hand.

• Once during annual athletic in my school ,I in mood of cheering my friend I accidently got embraced.

• This is my dumbest thing (i believe it is when i still in middle school or something, but idk exactly when is it really happen) So, at first i’ve to do a speech in front of all my friends, and i can confidently said that i memorized all of that, but, as soon as i get to the front and was holding a freakin microphone, i was totally blank, i can’t think of anything, so my legs and my hands start shaking sooo hard, and all of my friends starts worried, and one of them was asking why am i becoming that shaking(i’m not kidding guys, i’m really that shaking, and idk how to stop it), and i answered with a really confident(kinda stupid) “because i want to take a pee”, and whooo in this world would be shaking so hard if they just want to take a pee. But after i’ve done my speech, i was running to the toilet, while realizing how stupid i am. I feel embarassed to face all of my friends after that:”)

• Few months ago I was in the English class and sir was teaching us on the board, so I didn’t get that what he wrote cause of his writing and I started asking him in Urdu about that word, then he said, ask in English, then suddenly my mouth opened and I spoke “improve your writing”😂😂
    This is the dumbest thing I have done in my past.