[Fun Time] Trying To Stay Cool In Modern Life

Hiya! How’s your day, everyone?

In our daily life, there are always various awkward situations. But to not make a scene of ourselves, we have to stay cool. πŸ˜†

D2CG16vWwAEi6e8

Outstanding move jpg.jpg

006qCukdly1g1bglh7r5ij30k00qb129

D2Ml9WVW0AA9nG3

So… Have you ever encountered any embarrassing situations in your daily life? How did you deal with them?

Please share with us your experience and leave your comments down below. We can’t wait to see your comments!

That’s all for today. Hope you can have a good day!

Bye…

• I always have awkward moments in my life. But each day I try to forget it and continue living the present…

• Thst is your positive attitude and this is very important for every one in most of the time.

• I always awkward moments in both my carrier and life. I can’t speak to others very sad to me because I had nervous and disappoint me.

• I always live the present time cause every day is not ours.I’ve learnt to face the world with patience and perseveranΓ§a…

• and alwys keep smile try to for got your akward in u r life then only your daily day will be happy

• In my life there is no awkward situation, because I am always positive.

• Some time we get awkward situation but we must still cool down and find solution for it.

• Way you wake UP every morning? Becouse i don’t have one reason.. Have thousand.. If one is down, still 999.

• Sometimes I have awkward moments. but I know it`s part of our daily life so I try to forget/ignore these things and move on my work…

• Once i had an unforgettable moment. that’s once i applied for a government Job. And i was waiting for the Notification and Also the hall tickect .. In the hall ticket it said My exam d be Conducted on 17. 3. 18 and i m so lucky becz the exam center was my college. I took that as careless. And one day i went to college to write the exam . our college watchman refused me to go inside. I argued with Him as” i Have exam Today let me go inside . He replied , there is no exams are conducting . I became Grumpy . and I showed my hall ticket to him . He bought it . and read it. And he replied , today Is 18.3.18 . the exam was conducted a day ago .suddenly i checked my phone n Hall ticket πŸ™„πŸ™„he was right . i went to there on wrong date . i really felt ashamed . and the watchman advised me bla bla blaa
    That’s a Really worst moment awkward moment in my life.. I didn’t even Know the date of the day ( and I’d taken the hall ticket one week before the exam πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜¬

• It’s interesting story and really that story teach me what is the values of time
      Know about it and respect your time
      One opportunity go than they will never come in your hand

• In awkward situation, I take a long breath and think about solutions. Eventually, I always overcome those matters.

• When i see people i’d know sharing romantic moment with their couple in front of me. Its weird but i always awkward and emmbarassed at the same time when i see that. πŸ˜‚

• I think my life such as journey so never think negative. Think positive be positive

• Some times we get some awkward situation.. But in every situation stay cool and say be posetive

• I just wanna say stay positive and be grateful 😊❀

• If there is bad situation, do not get hurt. Rather,It’s time to take to learn and take the time ahead.
        In my awakard situation I motivated with this above verse.

• Yeah.. Your are right. ..We need to be calm in every suitation..i always face bad days cause of my non senses so we always be aware
    Have. Good day

• However difficult a situation is, I usually get up believing in God and in myself. Afterwards, I look back at the situation with pride cause I moved on and regard it extra experience I was granted.
    You see what I mean?
    It’s a blessing.

• I just keep away and play with my imagination in my own bed 🀣

• Sometimes we get awkward situation but we must still cool down and find solution for it

• When i was in mood of expressing my self i got little bit nervous and in that i also forget what to speak and what not to…so it feel bad .