[Mini Blog] Can Humanity Survive In The Age Of AI?

Hey guys! I miss you a lot! Have you participated in the discussion of the last episode?

Do you think wearing makeup is a lie to the world?

Some think makeup covers the original beauty God gives us and reminds us that the most important thing is inner beauty:

Some think makeup can increase our confidence while others think it isn’t real confidence:

Actually, this issue seems tough but the answer is simple. As long as you feel more comfortable when wearing makeup, do it. Some people may judge you but it doesn’t matter at all.

Let’s move on to today’s topic:

Can Humanity Survive In The Age Of AI (Artificial Intelligence)?

Generally, people raise the question because of two worries:

A.  Machines will overpass humans and many people will be unemployed.

B.  Machines will be independent and they will destroy humanity some day.

What’s your opinion on it? Are you optimistic about the coming era of AI? Write it down and I will pick out interesting answers next time!

Byebye~

• As per my opinion in this era of technology nobody can deny its importance but somehow the world is heading to the disaster of AI. which is evident from the rapid use of it in all caders of life. In one side it is a kind of threat to humanity as human interaction is at the verge of end. However AI plays an important role in all fields of life too.

• This is my first time coment ,yes machines will over pass humans ,,In old days we sit together talk the daily affiirs and slove the issues but now a days due machines like mobile etc change the life totally we can act as busy in our lives ,,

• Real natural beauty is the best and I think that human (human’s brain) is most powerful than machines

• But the speed at which machine does work is very high comparable to human. And you know that in today’s era everyone want to get their work fast so definetly they will use machine instead of human resources.
      Now let me tell you one thing i.e May be in future bacause of ai , machines will get a brain like human and then they can think like human. At that time may be machines can slaughter the humans.

• There are many advantages of A.I but the other hand in future we will get to know there are lack of disadvantages even we dont know .If we start using it so we will never be able to get rid of it and it will harm our society .

• As per my opinion

” Humanity is important than ‘Artificial Intelligence’ ” because

First we all are knowned
    ” Human makes Machines and Machine not makes Human ”

So Humanity is important for me in all my opinion.

Because For the use of Machine Era UNEMPLOYMENT become raise. So we are only use humans for all the work not for the lot of machines

So as per my opinion Humanity is important for me.

• In the era of AI , persons are losing their family, feeling , relationship. Emotions are very important for human and that is not possible in AI. In my opinion AI can’t finish humanity.

• Everything has its own pros and cons. According to my opinion when we have more than 7 billion population then we have to fulfill our requirments like food and so many other things. In this perspective Artificial intelligece can fullfill our requirments.
    on the other hand in near future it might be possible that human beings are totally dependent on AI which will cause destructive affect on nature of human.

• We have been programmed that machines will overpass the humans by Fictious Movies, So The Engineer is aware about it so he will not do any mistake

AI is Good
    It aware the humans that Storing information in mind is not intelligence
    So it challenge mankind to be more intelligent day by day

• Humanity survive in the age of AL.Machines are made by man and it controls by man ,so they can’t destroy humanity.

• Human are very intelligent then machines because those who invented the machine but nowadays it will oveepass to humans I just clear our vision through one example. A coin has two heads as same as the growth of Artificial intelligence this same have both good and bad things machine are never be fail but sometimes repair In same human also so we appreciate Artificial intelligence.

• No machines can’t overpass human at all. ‘coz altogether it’s a man-made(artificial), which can be man-destroyed, whenever requires!
    So it’s totally in our control & all movies show it as well at the end:)

• In my opinion, machines will take over human jobs, for example in car industry. Back in 1900s car industry give humans so many jobs, especially in car manufacturing, where humans assemble most of the car’s parts by hand. But today, machines do all the job. Why? Because they can do it faster and better. Machines doesn’t need too much “break time” and machines doesn’t need a “salary increases”. Even though machines need someone to operate them, machines still kills many of human jobs and many people will be unemployed. (I’m sorry if there is any mistakes :))

• in the present time a man is just being lazy and wants that all of the work should be done by machines in this case the humans is getting more more weaker so yes my opinion is robots can take over the world

• Yess ai is the best for our security purpose..but we can progress it ..than many people unemployed..bocoz people place take machines…….

• AI on one side will make our lives easy but on another side, this will ruin our physical strength

• The main advantage of mechine is hordwork will be easier… So we are escape from hardwork… Michines save our time and our energy and… Etc. i think these are most valuable. If michines will be overpassed then world will be developed automatically…yes I am agree that if mechines are independent they will destroy humanity some day.

• However , as a human need to take acts, moves and other kinetic activities then keep healthy.

• As you know that AI is being created by humans only and humans brain can give emotion to the robots. If we can successfully feed emotion in the robots then definetly there will be humanity in the age of ai. But but but how human will feed that emotion into robot. Emotion is not like material which can be easily feed in the robot. Emotion comes from inside of deep heart which machine can’t have.

• All era turns bygones someday , only there shall be survival of the fittest

• Yes, It will, but only when used for the betterment of humanity.

• As per my opinion, humanity is still alive in some ppl n will surely survive in the time to come though only few would be following but will do exist. . AI s important but not that much

• Ofcourse from employments point of view, bars will be raised, people doing menial jobs may face redundancy in foreseeable future. Its bit threatening because on one side world population is rising incessantly, unemployment is also rising and on the other hand to make situation worse from bad AI may gobble some of the positions at which human’s are working currently.
    However, I don’t think it will distroy humanity. The very purpose for developing AI is to serve humanity, besides human’s are not easy to target.

• Well I think we can’t denying here we are commenting here in U dictionary’s mini blog is not because of AI?, we are using every thing in our smartphone very efficiently, managing our bank accouts, far living friends, secret deta in our phones what its through?
    I am tracking my location every day on streets, managing phone calls, musics, messaging all stuffs through google assistance without touching my phone while driving its all easier only because of AI.
    We are used to not ‘to’, ‘too’ with AI in our day to day life.
    Actually I am student from India, my mother daily runs washing machine she just know how to start it and use it that’s it, she does not matters about its functioning or how it runs or weathe it is part of AI. She’s just used to with all home electronic appliances. We are surviving in the age of AI. It has made a carrier option for young generation.
    Their is also a next side of coine, people said it will overpass humans and many people unemployed, we can’t deny it but if humane is responsible for it then solution will be available by the human and not by a man made AI.

• The use of AI in every sector has definitely made things easy for humans but after some years it can prove to be disastrous because it can lead to unemployment and also the problem poverty will increase. But it will also increase the
    Importance of education and knowledge in our society. The development of AI will definitely make humans more aware and educated.

• As far as I’m concern that it would depend on the people. The era of AI is going on and will enhance much more in the future in order ease people doing their jobs. For those having good education, then I think they might be survive, however in contrast, for those having low education even more uneducated ones, then they might not be survive as they fail to adapt with the era. Adaptation is one of the keys to be survive, not only for human being but also for all living creature.

• I think AI will surely destroy the humanity , the point that i want to put in this context is that “our world has been made for living beings to live amd explore it, already we are dealing a lot of golbal problems because of our activities, this ststep of AI will eventually destroy us and our earth too”

• Yes, definitely humanity will not survive in the age of artificial intelligency, because machine will make half of the youth unemployed and the unemployed youth will try to defeat each other and for this purpose they will not think about the humanity

• When technology (artificial intelligence) increases different diseases are also being increased I think it can’t be given healthy life even through we are running towards those technologies but we observe one thing here always we want to enjoy our happy and healthy life everyday we will work around 10 hours mentally but not physically for this we will get diseased

• Machines are always be a machine .. while Human created to think beyond the pets and the machines . Machine need human🌷⚘💗💎 .. human always can survive without it !

• Machines will decline the capacity of humanity and unemployment spread every where as well as people suffer from enormous diseases.

• It’s all about evolution. We are evolving with machines and machines are too. We both are competable for each other. AI development is for beneficial for life not for the destroying. As per competition definitely some jobs will for AI robots but not all and definitely new jobs will be generated. Job crisis will not the result of AI it will be result of massive population.

• This is true that machines over passes human and lead to unemployement…but i donot agree with 2nd option …..

• As per my opinion human having great memory ..he discovered the machine’s but why r u comparing the action of human and machines. after discovering of machines humans take rest and it leads to lazy .in my way humans are great than compare to machines.

• I agreed that advancement of technology is must but we are becoming dependent on machine and moving towards our disastrous future where machine overpower humans and humanity will finished

• We can’t completely depend on AI for all our work ,though it could destroy our human needs.

• I think inner beuty is most important thing.But foolish people cannot understand and see inner beauty they see only outer beauty.I’m also not a beutiful girl and people don’t see my internal beauty i am bearing all this.