[Mini Blog] Makeup = Lying?

Before we start today’s topic, let’s look at our last episode‘ s topic:

A letter from the future

Glad to see your all of your comments.  Here are some intriguing ideas:

Now, let’s move on to today’s topic:

A handful of viral stories about makeup’s transformative capabilities are stirring up an age-old complaint from us: women wearing makeup are lying about their appearance. Or, to be specific, they are lying to men.

It’s true that makeups can help improve our physical appearance, therefore it can be deceptive.

But on the other hand, makeup is for everyone. We apply those products not only because they can make us feel more confident and powerful, but also we enjoy doing so.

What’s your opinion?

Do you think wearing makeup is a lie to the world?

Leave your thoughts in the comment and we will pick up some of your answers in the next episode!

See you! 🙂

• I think makeup for every women are very important to make confident,and they can show who they are. And i think is very good for the women life

• makeup is good if it is used in proper way otherwise it is worst…

• In my opinion, im not tottaly agree with that..sometimes we need to looks better for purpose like example if you want to get a job then you must be looks great in front of your boss. But mostly nowadays the girl usually use make up to cover their ugliness like their fake eyebrows or etc

• I think i agree that makeup is not very good at all
      Awoman can use it to lie on a person ,it will creat alot of problems at the long term
      And we are not in need of it to have confidence if we dont have it basically

• i think, make up is art. u can be draw anything on your face, right?

• S I think so. Everyone of us are thinking that wearing make up make us to feel more confident and powerful. But its not a truth. Because we are thinking that we are not beautiful. So only we are trying to improve our physical appearance. Beauty not remains in physical appearance. Confidence not remains in physical appearance. Confidence, beauty remains in how we present ourself, how we behave with others. God created everyone beautiful in different way. Wearing make up won’t give us confidence. It depends on the way how we think.

• Makeup is not only cosmetic and any other things.. I think you can weak smile, sympathy, nature. It’s all beauty..you must be look Great…

• Wearing make up is not lie, if that can make you confident why not, but is worth it to just be the way you are.. Its the choice and do what you want do

• For me Wearing make up is not for hidden my original face but most like making my face looking fresh so that it could make me spirit to do my daily activities..thank You😊

• For me Wearing make up is not for hidden my original face or to lie people,but most like making my face looking fresh so that I can do my daily job confidencely..thank you😊

• Transforming yourself to anyone else maybe is a lie, but a little makeup does no harm to anyone… sometimes wearing makeup can boost your confidence, makes you feel better.and that is enough to make you feel good…. If u don’t wear it then no problem but if u wear it then you should go for it..no one else will decide it for you…

• Yes..i agre about it the makeups can make i more confident and enjoy it

• I have pro and contra answer for this case , it based on the how much make up did the woman use on their face .. For me using litle bit make up help us to look fresh, and could increase our confident , but if it too thick it will be look like a mask , and some makes really different shape with the natural one , I think why the man said make up = lying , because of this . A woman sometimes explore make up to much .. Thank you..

• I really don’t think so.. Doing make up is something defining the curves of your face in more better maner and it varies person to person And this is art too.

• No, I think makeups just improved your physical appearance. The beauty cannot be represented just by appearance. Women who tried their best to looks good Infront of men doesn’t means they are lying to men.

• I don’t agree with you …I think girls put it to be more nice…itsn a lie some times

• First of all i think that its not right to judge people because of how much makeup they wear , a lot of people apply makeup although they look fascinating even without it ….the problem is that not everyone is born with a pretty face but still everyone out there has a desire to look beautiful and that is what makeup helps us to achieve. It is very wrong to think that makeup is used to deceive people , its the person who decieves himself/herself and not the person who applies makeup , cuz a good eye can see the real beauty , and not the beauty on faces . One major problem is that a lot of girls are criticized for being ugly, its not their fault for being born ugly and it is us who force people to apply makeup cuz that’s the only and easiest way to escape ugliness. Some use it for fun,some for beauty and some for an easy life. So makeup is not equal to lying .

• Yes wearing makeup is lie to the world but not completely because sometimes it makes you feel good 🙂

• as far as I think makeup is part of the wome life’s becuse women become pretty after makeup makeup is very best for women