[Fun Time] Can You Live Without Social Media?

Hey, everyone! What’s up? πŸ˜†

A few days ago, Facebook and Instagram blacked out, and many people on social media just freaked out. Let’s see what happened:

So… how’s your life without Facebook and Instagram? How did you deal with this kind of situation? πŸ˜†

Please leave your comments down below. We’re looking forward to your interesting viewpoints!

See you all next time!

Peace…

• I’m 25 year old but I don’t use fb,inst,Twitter etc bcoz I don’t want to waste my time with unknown people and useless things……if these would be down forever….I don’t care. Sorry if I offended anyone with my words.

• No you didn’t offend anyone. It is your choice and it is your thinking about this social media and yeah I agree with your statement that wasting your precious time with unknown people is totally worthless but this is not a kind of time wasting platform. You can learn lot of things from here many useful things so it’s all on you, how are you using it and somehow you are also tied with social media the only thing is that you can’t accept it. you commented here it’s kind of social.

• We use social media for entertainment not as a source of knowledge……if we are seeking source of knowledge we will go for wikipedia, encyclopedia, Google etc ……if we are saying…. we use fb,inst,Twitter for knowledge gaining that means we are betraying ourself isn’t it????

• Ya, you right friends it is our choice that any kind of using of social media knowledge base , ya entertainment , ya chating on social media. So as you wish that you use to social media.

• But they all could give u a lot of information dear, i was have the same think like u, the kind of ppl who really dont care about sosmed and then i was feels like a primordial man:)

• Those who are saying facebook and twitter users betray themselves is not correct. In google and encyclopedia we only get information or knowledge that we want to search but in facebook, twitter and what ever other social media gives us information that we don’t want to search so we can say that using social media is not for entertainment purposes we can gather knowledge as well global news.

• i will be very happy because people will give more attention to their closed ones.

• Wow super idea I like your thoughts and and I follow I try to follow you words in mylife because it is very useful for our educational systems if we use Instagram and Fb it takes a much more time.

• No we can’t offend but according to myself each and every have 2 sides if u use it in proper way that is very powerful for us it provides lots if the news ,facts which all are important yaa i know it has some bad side why we west our tume in bad activites

• Our life style will become more efficient but sometimes we just need it for 3 to 5 minutes..

• Nowadays, sometimes we need to consider the social media when we get to feel flat in our lives though.
    Ya, It might be an impact of dependence with, for some it might not matter tho.
    I guess.

• Actully i wish that instagram and facebook both died. Becuase i west a lot of time on themπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

• May be i can’t leave without my Instagram.
    Its like my enarggy drink πŸ˜‰.

• You’re right, unfortunately I waste all of my time on those apps ,I cannot get rid of that . But I’m still trying.

• I can’t live without social media if i have manyyyy food hehe

• I have fb but rarely to post. I like it bcs it connects me with old friends. I prefer Instagram but still ok without it.

• If you want to be connected with your friends then any kind of messenger (ex. Whatsapp) can also help you..

• I am not using facebook and insta…in early days i was using facebook but lately i deactive all my account

• Also I’m shock may all pic an video’s from Instagram unfortunately has removed i don’t know how its happened
    5 days ago do you know what was exactly problema..

• Literally didn’t knew that both were blacked but I feel the networks should be used in a proper way.

• I’m before 3months not use FB then I feel very happy and stress free and I’m not use any social media like Twitter Instagram etc… except whatsapp

• I think the people like me has not suffer with this situation, because i use instagram for limited time every day. So I am still not suffer or recognize such situation.

• My Name is kawish and I’m 25 year old but I don’t use fb,inst,Twitter etc and only only wasting platform

• I can live without fb and instragam. I used fb and instagram for call my friend and i can introduce with other people, but i’m not use them oftenoften because we live in reality word

• I am a new user of this app. It’s good to have this side in the app because of course by leaving teh comment at each articles would be increasing English skill .

What has happened last days, I do agree that human today taugh connected with social medias.

• I don’t think that social medias (only like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) are so important for us..Our lives can be possible without them but as a source of entertainment that’s fine.. Yet! I am so far with these kind of things but it is only my personal opinion..Your thinking might be different from me..(Hope so) Have a good day..

• Am not using social media now a dayz Bcoz of it we are not giving time to parents and our surrounding people… Todays generation is socialy connected but practically alone

• Everything is good but within limits…so social media is a good platform to learn many more new things I think it depends upon a person how he/she uses it !!

• Something in between can and cannot but Can .. but can’t .. but yes I CAN .. but cant again .. CAN .. sometime cant .. πŸ˜‹

• Hey everyone…
    I am ramesh …i want to discuss about my experience about social media…in nowadays social media is big problem for the young generation… because they waste their important time on social media..they don’t now about how important this time for their future…they also forget about their important things which useful for their health and like physical games,study,general think like maje bonding with family member, and friend… we see that some people have many friends on social media but in real life they dont have one or two real friend these type friendship is useless ..in crucial time they struggle and no one support ..in social media they waste time on typing of massage…
    Social media also harmful to health because more use of electrical devices cause on eye and also on other part of or
    gan…
    Social media also useful for the many purposes like for share photos, pdf file or many others..also useful for if we want connect with other people who are long distance… we can maintaine relationship by social media and make more funny by tagging in memes and share photos with friends on social media…it is also useful in that time where we want to invited some peoples on programs or functions and for celebration birthday ,anniversary or other function …we can make group by which mere peoples are connected with each other and share data’s,news,or study materials or about government programs or new things..
    We can make social media more effective if we use in less time …schedule is important for time maintaine… we can share our location by social media to others…so these things are spend on social media
    Thing is that ..ia am a student ..who start learning english …this app is very useful…
    Give me feedback about my writing english… so i make it more easy…

• Life is too short and valuable,so I don’t want to waste my time with useless people and useless things.

• I can live without social media for sure.
    Its up to you how you are using it. If you are using it in a right way then it is perfectly fine.no problem.everything has pros and cons. it is just a matter of choice.

• simple. I am not addictive of social media so I survived very well without it

• everything is important…….
    anything in excess is harmfull dont be habitual of these bitch thing….
    i dont care