[Mini Blog] Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

Hey guys! How do you do? Let’s look over our last episode first:

Do you delete your ex off social media?

Some of you think deleting your ex from social media is a good way to move forward and forget all the painful past.

However, people believed that whether deleting or not should depend on how this relationship ended. There are better ways to help you move on.

Let’s move on to today’s topic.

You experience love at first sight when you feel romantic attractions for a stranger on seeing him or her for the first time. In that particular moment, you think you have seen the most attractive person on earth.

Maybe it’s hard to compare the way you love someone after you’ve spent years together making memories and being there for each other through the good and the bad, but there’s definitely something to be said for instantly making a connection with someone the moment you meet.

So today’s topic is:

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Of course, whether you believe in love at first sight or not, you are right because we are the choices we make in life.

What’s your opinion? Don’t forget to share your idea or experience in the comment with us!

See you!

• If love is 1st sight then its call attraction not love. Love is a beautiful feeling in between two people to each other.

• I think, love at first sight is possible bcose some people are feel fear to lost or save thier repo so those persons are not tell to her/his buddy

• I think I don’t, because we need to learn the true meaning of love

• You are right, coz beautiful things attracts but beautiful soul touches our hearts

• This is not exist for instance….. if you felt something like this with a worst looking girl……plz let me know…..this may be finish my stereotype….. even I think it takes time it may be 10 to 12 years. I do surprise when some says i can do anything for you……. I can die for you…….. seriously these so called almost fake words sound so decisive isn’t it????

• I think it’s not a real love, but perhaps it’s just kinda a lust love, that its love just come based on physical attraction

• Yes u r right. M agree with u. Love at first sight is not true love. Bcz u r in love with his /her body not in love with that person who they are ? Bcz u don’t know about that person .

• I agreed with you until my love at the 1st sight was gave me pain with his rejection, finally I don’t trust the idea of love at the 1st sight anymore

• I am not believe in this.Only outer look is not enough to love anyone.

• It’s not just about look, you can fell in love with someone by seeing any action of his/her which touches your heart, many times character can be judged in just 1 sight.

• I think it probably happen, but may can’t be true love, cause we need to understand how we can life together, not just need how we can see each other but also to know and understand

• There is no such thing like love at first sight..love happen between two people when they try to settle down the things genuinely for each other for first time. There are plenty of sights called attraction which is not love, we often get attract towards beauty but finding the correct soul is love and if you find it at first sight then its you love at first sight.

• I didn’t believe because love comes with ease and comfort, not in a first sight .

• We can’t love anyone in first sight cause its not love its means you just like someone
    some people are infatuated but the truth is “Infatuation lives in illusion love can survive reality”
    So its take time to love someone

• I dont believe love at first sight because i dont know personality him

• No. I don’t believe that. Cuz if you see someone at the first sight, that is not love but you feel you attracted tk her or him.

• I dont believe that. Because the meaning of love is so deep. Love is not about how we see a people just for the outside or cover, but its truly from their heart. So, i believe that love can made if there are enough time between two people.

• How can one judge the other person by mere looking at his ar her looks. Maybe we can form a opinion but for love it takes time .

• believe in love at first sight, and I feel sometimes you have to just be open to whatever love is and let yourself fall

• Yes, actually I feel its possible because outer appearance is the only thing most people see before getting married or going in a relationship.
    it doesn’t matter if the girl or guy has brains or not. Love has largely become lust . They are just eager to fulfill their desires. Most couples are fake . So yes love ~ how they define it , is possible at first sight.
    For me a human heart is not trustworthy it runs behind money and beauty. True love is when you are actually devoted to one person like you are towards god. But its not possible in todays world.

• Yeah right in today’s world, nobody can understand love at first sight may be it’s lust first sight.

• i believe, because when i meet somebody with beautiful eyes and his eyes look at my eyes so make my heart bounce very fast.i think i’m fallin in love wit him.

• No i dont. Love needs time. Its not that easy to fall for someone. But when when it comes to ‘love at the first sight’ trust me thats not even love, not even close. Its just a natural reaction when you see someone attractive.

• Before I write about my opinion, I read few replies below…they mostly quotes that “love at first sight is not possible and if it is so then it is not love..” from this i can tell that people talked about love which is just between a girl and boy…but they forgot that love doesn’t necessarily be just between a girl and boy in their teens or college life…Love is a bond that a child shares with their parents…there it is a LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT…a mom love her child even before she see them…a dad love his child in the same way…the moment they see their child the just have a unconditional and selfless love….so LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT DO EXIST.

• You are absolutely right but some other guys are also true in some ways! But I liked your opinion more than theirs’

• There is no love at first sight for me that will be not more than attraction.Because for love we need to understand each others perfectly. i have been in a relationship since 4 years and it will be long lasting we took almost 6 months to realize that we are in love .
    Bear with the English

• Yes of course i do , first sight gives attraction & this attraction gesta converted into love…

• Yes I am believe in love at first sight . Because it has happened with me .

• Dont think and dont talk about him or her, it’s not impossible but definitely possible so its best way to move on

• I can’t call adore someone at the first sight as love cause I need some time to love someone, I need to spend time with him and share memories with him. So I do not believe love at first sight.

• Love at first sight is happens to you whenever you see a personality like that you like to be. You like his\her appearence their way to behave , their ettiqates , their manners which appeal your heart and u became in love with that person.if are man and the other one is women you must be admire her as your wife and if the other one is man so you would must admire him as your husband or if you belongs to parental category you must see them as your children so love at first sight has many forms now its up to you how you take it as a good inspiration or used unethical ways to indulge your self in bad things or make beautiful emotion a suspicious kind of thing.

• No, I don’t. People may show their interest of others with their behaviour (the plus is if he/she is a good looking). Of course they will show only their best, yet make it looks good. The only thing I can sure is if I know him for a period of time, know their family, etc.. Even if I said that, he still can have a different behavior over time.. Well, love at first sight does exist, but not everyone can have a luck by believe in that 🙂 just try to be wise hehee..

• Love at first sight is just meaningless… And its really a basic thing to know opposite persons feeling and heart to create a bond r relation with them.if love is created in a vry first sight then its just bcz of their gleaming eyes which are soo attractive and might be their beautiful face too.

• Idon’t believe it,because we can not decide that true love or not.love at first sight just like a temporary love not in very long time.That’s my opinion

• Honestly i deleted him off from my all social media… Well when i say i deleted i dont mean that i miss him or i may get hurt…i just realised that he is not my type and its not about ur first love or your ex… Its all about you finding your perfect soulmate .

• I think, love at first sight an amazed, not a real love like relationship with a process know each other before

• love at 1st sight starts with no ends …we may apart from each other but not forget memories

• “Love at first sight” by hearing this we all must have started thinking that did it happened with me? Well I believe that love at first sight mayay happen with people I can’t deny and can’t hurt anyone’s feelings, but love is such a feeling which doesn’t strikes at sudden but it happens gradually with taking and giving time to that person.

• Love doesn’t need much time or waiting for the right time and emotional sign. Love is involuntary and spontaneous. Love never asks you to be engaged in love with or not.
    Love at first sight is the lifetime feelings of sweetness and feelings for another one.

• When I first time looked at this girl I thought I was looking at the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my whole life but then I saw another pic of a girl about months later and I thought the same. I also have a crush on a girl in my school. I wanted to think I either believe or not believe, but then I thought again that our love maybe isn’t from the first time we met girls or boys. It will be determined when the time comes.

• It’s not clear about the actual love mean by this post. If, it’s love for neture or something like this kind of love witch never have any demand. Then it’s really a outstanding feeling of love from first side. I have to understand about my feel for my loving topic. Then must I’ll success to get the fell full love from my loving think.

• love at first sight is not just for desire but rather than collection of emotions to opposite site
    Substantially all feelings such as honesty love,fidelity ,loyalty ,bound together which creates pure love with sympathy and compassion.
    Moreover first sight love happens accidentally without intension therefore first sight love can’t be forgotten till the end.
    It may start from a short conversation or by a look, although we don’t know we are in love with some one but thinking about the love makes feel special.
    In addition first sight love can’t be compatible to second love despite all feelings and emotions have been hurt which can’t be indemnified.
    Because first sight love is special one with mutual understanding and internal harmony.
    Ultimately first sight love can’t be forgotten whom obtain the first love actually win the heart those who win the hearts won the world.

• Love at first sight is possible becoz We fell in love in 2 sec but connects for forever. Sometimes we can’t distinguish between the Love and Like. I think Like is the thing which can change ….But Love is never change becoz we are connected and we want to live together …😊