[Mini Blog] Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

Hey guys! How do you do? Let’s look over our last episode first:

Do you delete your ex off social media?

Some of you think deleting your ex from social media is a good way to move forward and forget all the painful past.

However, people believed that whether deleting or not should depend on how this relationship ended. There are better ways to help you move on.

Let’s move on to today’s topic.

You experience love at first sight when you feel romantic attractions for a stranger on seeing him or her for the first time. In that particular moment, you think you have seen the most attractive person on earth.

Maybe it’s hard to compare the way you love someone after you’ve spent years together making memories and being there for each other through the good and the bad, but there’s definitely something to be said for instantly making a connection with someone the moment you meet.

So todayโ€™s topic is:

ย Do you believe in love at first sight?

Of course, whether you believe in love at first sight or not, you are right because we are the choices we make in life.

What’s your opinion? Don’t forget to share your idea or experience in the comment with us!

See you!

• Love is from our heart. We never know when and where it comes from. Anyone who doesn’t believe in love. Believe it!
    Love is there. Just you haven’t met yet.

• If the definition is โ€œyou saw the most attractive person (stranger) in that timeโ€. I said yes

• Well i believe in love at the firts sight because it is happening to me all the time when a take the bus i always see pretty girls that i believe we could be together and i start dreaming about a love story together i believe that if we have a chance to know each other we may be found love

• There is a great power in love.without love, no body can live.it is only love that binds everyone in one single code.
    Love yourself.
    Love your dream ones.
    And Love every living creature.

• No dnt believe in love at first sight if any body fall in love like dats not a love bcoz love happens with hearts not with eyes

• I believe that, because somestimes love comes in the different form so you didn’t relize that you was falling. ๐Ÿ™‚

• I dont believe in love at first love
    when people seen someone, the first they seen a his appearance.if she is beautiful then they will love her. if she is ugly then they will not love her. simple
    Sorry. If something goes wrong

• I don’t believe in love. First tell me that what is love? And how will be

• Why u don’t believe in love?? From childhood and still you feel in love … Without love i cant live the life …Even ur mother caring is love …Love is wherever present ,but u can’t to describe

• How you say that each person loved when they look their face whenever than hurt

• Yes I do believe in love at first sight because I’m in. He has no idea about me,I being a shy person didn’t tried to start conversation.I love the moments when he is in front and make wishes to meet him.

• No! When he / she see handsome boys or beautiful girl they get attract toward him or her.. of someone if not beauty or hancy they dont get gona to love him or her .. this is facial attraction nothing more .. it just a need ..nothing more

• It can only be felt until and unless you are single… ๐Ÿ˜…

• No I don’t,love is not easy as you see an amazing bag in store and you decide to buy it because you like that bag.Love more complicated than that.If you love someone you have to accept all the things in that someone.You can’t love someone before you know him well.

• Noo.iam not believe in first sight.coz at first sight when u got attracted it all just an attraction not more than that.not all attractant can be your better half.

• No,I don’t believe in love at first sight.Coz if we saw hansome boys or beautiful girl then we say itz love at first sight where as why we don’t crush ugly girl in love at first sight. itz only attraction not love.

• I believe in first sight love because it may provide lifetime happiness but if it does not provide pleasure for much time no matter little time provide happiness then