[Fun Time] Don’t Forget To Smile Even If You’re Tired As Heck

Hey, everyone! What’s up?

giphy (1).gif

So… in the past week, how’s everything going?

Be tired of working and commuting?

Or weary of your school days?

No matter what, hang in there!!! And soon there will be another weekend!

Don’t forget to cheer up and smile even if you’re exhausted as heck.

Tell us something about what you’ve done last week, and your little tricks to regain energy. Please be generous to leave your comments down below. We’re looking forward to your advice!

Happy Sunday!!! 😉

Peace…

• Yeah weekend always bring happiness to us… As i’m a student and fed up from daily routine…i spend my weekend very energetically…
    I hangout with friends and watch movie or have a lunch or dinner with them…
    Sometimes i went for meeting cousins and enjoyed alot to do cooking together..

• Listening couple of your favorite songs, is a good idea to generate some energies

• Watching a Korean drama. Can help charge my energy in the weekend.😂

• I’ve just finished my presentation in front of my lecture and my friends. It was little bit made me frustated, because it is for The requirement for passing my study in College. So i watched movie cinema to release my stress and i came back with The full energy and fresh mind.

• Clean the house and doing something i like. Wkwkw lol. And another activities. Can help charge my energy in the weekend.

• I woke up after 10.30 and cooked my food for my lunch and dinner. Then I did room cleaning and washed my dress. Finally I watched one movie and Ienjoyed it.

• Think about my future and career,planing about my next week actions to do in work.

• i woke up early in the morning tnen doing yoga , after some time take breakfast,and me and my husband full day fun fun only fun.

• Do anything that gives you freshness. May be it is game ,hangout with friends, a bike trip or anything that is crazy for you. It always brings fresh energy and ends boredom.

• Hi buddies i dance enthusiastic songs with my frnds this is just boost our energy

• Well last weekend we went to watch captain marvel… And yes it was marvellous 🤗

• I just live the moment like visiting my family. sometimes i like to be alone for along time

• A lot of assignments must I do. Unfortunately, no time for taking a breath freely (having deadline in it)
    Needing traveling to see natural view for refreshing (!)

• yah when I’m bored or weary of my school day, I often talk with myself about everything. Or when I’m in trouble, I often debate with myself about that problem but I don’t see one side, I see problem in two side, good and bad side. (sorry if my grammatically is wrong because I’m beginner in English.)

• Hi, anonymous! Do you live only with yourself at home? You can share evething with me anytime you want. I also live with myself at home. See you…

• I have a problem,, I wanna risign to my job, I waan try new working..what do yiu think about that, do you have sugestion

• Hi, Bernadus! Why not? If you believe that your new job will make you happy and better future. If you aren’t sure with your new job, do your job with heart and patient. I think It’s a good one for you. Good Luck!

• I’m gonna have so many exam this month.so I block all of my social media,I stop talking too much with other and I do jogging.It’s made me feel better.

• Hi, Dunot! Prepare you exam with study hard and pray to God. I believe you will pass the exam. Good Luck!

• Yeah this week so excited. Although there was a lot of confusion in my mind. Because i have a new job a birthday card maker. Very excited, right? I wish i had a good creatively

• Hi my weekend are also fullfill with happyness. Sunday evening i go out with friends or husband.sunday evening i am not cooking food.
    I take more rest then other days on sunday.we watch
    Television and play games with our kids.so…
    I like sunday.

• Weekend brings a lot of fun and happiness to me as I am a student of std.10 ;I am completely absorbed in my studies but on Sunday our whole class decide to meet on Sunday evening and we enjoy our weekend by playing cricket

• Hi, Anonimous! Your U-Dictionary will help you. Keep spirit to learn English. Good Luck!

You can do these tips :
      1. Try to mention everthing around of you in English (example : if you’re in living room, you can see a lamp, a television, a chair, a table, a cupboard, etc)
      2. Always practice your English with your friends (you can make a group on social media or Sunday Meeting Conversation Club). If you live in Jakarta Timur, i will join your Club every Sunday, hihi.
      3. Join the English Course in your village or city.

• Last week, my brain was very exhausted because of Grammar. Oh God… I am trying to understand, huhuh not me, but my brain trying to understand. But.. It wasn’t worked.😥😌

• I didn’t have a good week … I think overload and Thant’s my problem …

• I think watching some horror movies can charge my energy in the weekend

• Ups, Horror! Oh.. no… it will make my brain never stop thinking what i’ve seen in the movie. LOL

• Waoow ,this week I prepare to follow English speech contest in my office so hopefully I can show perfect

• Everyday I started my day with Yoga (keeps energetic).
    In evening, playing football enhance metabolism and tear down my whole day anxiety.
    Have a great day guys.

• It was really nice to me…l enjoyed a Lott…had food with my friends..went for outing…now I miss everything…because it was my last days of 1st year degree…

• Just help my mother for cleaned the house. Can help charge my energy in the weekend. So i can makes my mother smilee.

• Watching movie,drawing and listen favorite song can help my mood and bring back my energy

• Happy ⛅ day to all of uuuu ….. As I student sundaS means lot of happiness n foody n sleep n enjoy itself n rest of whole day discover new idea n enjoy family members

• Well…. I m a staff nurse.. so i donot have any weakend. My weakends are as usual as my daily routine…

• I love 💑Maria ❤️👫
    I want you just you no one else…

• You can order your most favourite dish, after having that you will definitely feel energetic and happier

• Sunday is the funday and everyone loves this day by waking up late starting the day with laziness and ending up wth a plan to go out side for some fun but couldn’t go because of laziness. But whenever I feel that I am going to waste this whole day again, I woke up early in the morning and go for a long walk/exercise and after coming feel very energetic and I think that this is the best way to start the best day “Sunday”.

• i use to drink when gets tired.
    peg sheg nall.murge di leg.

Having leg piece with chilled beer. 😀😀

• We have nothing in our hands,so always be practical and be happy 😃😃

• Spending time with the friends and close relatives, having fun with them, doing stupidity and cracking jokes with no sense helps me personally to regain my energy…and yeaa speaking in broken english with myself and friends maintains my energy level.