[Fun Time] Don’t Forget To Smile Even If You’re Tired As Heck

Hey, everyone! What’s up?

giphy (1).gif

So… in the past week, how’s everything going?

Be tired of working and commuting?

Or weary of your school days?

No matter what, hang in there!!! And soon there will be another weekend!

Don’t forget to cheer up and smile even if you’re exhausted as heck.

Tell us something about what you’ve done last week, and your little tricks to regain energy. Please be generous to leave your comments down below. We’re looking forward to your advice!

Happy Sunday!!! 😉

Peace…

• Sorry 😂
    My holiday is tomorrow 😂
    I am so lucky.
    because, all my official jobs I will be done tomorrow

• So, I have been busy in my projects in this week and I have not completed yet. Still thinking about projects when will I complete it,

• Actually I am leaving my job so last week for me like leaving in confusion and emotional too bcs i have been working since 2Years and got attached to that comfort and environment and with nice coleaguees

• Last week my job didn’t tire me out but my job make me boring

• Sooooo…..i’ve been busy with my presentations and whatever it was that happend in last week…

*i know my english is suck…but i dont care..correct me please 😅😆

• Its bor Sunday because i m on duty ..
    i off at tuesday.😡😡😡😡

• Nothing was special in the past week. But still try to make something crazy and creative for my family and also mine.

• What i’d it’s just study, and study everytime, everyday. Cause i have a test tomorrow, and i know the test will be so hard if i’d just washting my time :”)

• I do studied everyday, sometimes it makes me exhausted. But you don’t need to study until you get tired. Take a 30 minutes break, do something you like so that you can have your smile back and regain some power to do your daily activities.

• I’m Lil bit confused about my quiz and I’ve not been prepared yet.

• Last week i was very exhausted becouse i have to do more things in my services 😅

• I have exhausting time but I have atrick which helps me to get out of all of this ..when I return to home I watch “recess”cartoon on youtube …it is nostalgic It reminds me with my own childhood …it helps me to recover after my long tiring day atleast I forget about it for a while.

• That’s is really true, because if you try to be fine despite of being tired the blood of brain is more oxigened.

• yesterday I just took part in the selection of youth exchanges between countries, but I think my appearance is very ordinary … and I am always hopeless and inferior if I take part in events like this .. how is it to trust myself and showcase the talents that I have?

• I dont know what i were to do and what i am going to do😂😂

• Hmmm last week I have the final test and honestly, it was so difficult 😂. But, it’s not push me down for I have the great friends that always share their jokes and it’s funny.. Fight for the same war and enjoy the same moments with happiness 😄

• This week was so gross . Actually there was a sports meet at my college . So daily there were some events like , running ,basketball , volleyball and another game and I was really bad in sports as it felt so boring I suppose to tired to much at the end of the day 😴

• Last week, i worked.. my holiday just stay at home to recharge my energy

• Actually on the last week I was exhausted from my final semester’s paper but now I ‘m free to do hilarious things 😉

• Today, i’m very tired. I thinking out loud of things make negative energy in my soul.
    But, i thinking more, i must to choose to be happy. I’m choose to be don’t care anything that make negative energy to my soul. So, don’t forget to smile. Cheer up 🙂

• Sunday went almost good this time..i enjayed little bit more as compared to previous sunday

• i am tiered from my rest, actually i am resting all the time because I don’t have job yet.. 😁

• I do only one thing making viedoes on tiktok which I luv to do 😘😘

• I love sleep.if I found 10-20minutes then also I sleep.I share with u one hilarious story about my brother. Once he was slept on hand black board(select) in tuition .sir was seeing continuously and at last sir have no Patience .he pull on their selet.suddenly my brother awake and seeing to sir .and their peers were laughed. Then he was crying slowly slowly. Sir asked to u what happened why u r crying .he don’t say anything. At last sir said to me u asked ur brother what happened. I asked he did not say anything at last he was standing blood was flowing from their buttock muscle.

• Last week i had gone to other places because of some reasons and then stayed at home all day long to regain my energy

• I had a interview after few days so preparing for interview

• My last week is very full of work. I slept over every night, cause i have to read a lot of journal. Although that, i still happy.