[Fun Time] Being An Adult Means…

What’s up, everyone? How’s your day? 😆

giphy.gif

When we are little, we are eager to grow up, so that we can break free of parents’ control or even live far away from them. But when we really reach our adulthood, we come to realize that it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. Let’s see what people got to say about the feelings of being an adult. 👇

Being-An-Adult-Means...-773708755-1552359739817

25-life-lessons-you-only-learn-when-you-re-a-real-adult-7

technicallyron-technically-ron-being-an-adult-is-pretty-easy-you-22731964

adulting-memes-08

the-world-of-adulting-is-a-scary-and-confusing-place-28-photos-222

So… What about your adult life? Are you dealing it well?

Please share with us your opinion in the comment section! We’re looking forward to your comments! 🌹

That’s all for today. Have a terrific day!

Peace…

• Being an adult means before you talk about something you need to reflect it very well.
    Being an adult means finish crying anywhere and for nothing.

• Being an adult we are expected to be rational. I think after 20 we do start thinking about our future…….”how it should be” before this ……..we don’t listen anybody, we have our own way for everything…….a perfect and beautiful life. But after being an adult we do enter into a world which follow blind and ridiculous path where we spend our next 40 year. Okay adulthood is not bad or good it almost up to us how we take this.

• Being adult means you’re not a kid anymore
    Don’t debate me about this

• Being an adult you got many resposibility of your parents, sisters and many more. And being an adult is suck, take me back to the childhood.

• Being an adult means you take your responsibility, you solve your own problems without expecting your parents to do it for you.

• Actually I am adult…. But my Maa says .., ‘you befeav like children.’…😜😁… I think adult means not take responsibility, and tensed busy life…. It also enjoy the small thing’s In your daily life like children….

• An adult is stressed out to reach out a good job. Everybody will bullying you when you are just a loundry staff.

• Sorry but I may have to disagree .. cos we will be treated bad even while we are in schools also…

• Adult mean to me is the person can take the decision that what is good or bad for him…

• Being an adult means when you have learn something from your mistake and even if you in a difficult situation you still can to sprinkle a smile and you be patient with that.

• We are “human beings” and only humans are referred with ‘beings’.This special we homosapiens are because we can reach beyond limits.There is lower boundary but no upper boundaries for humans.We can reach to unexpected height with our superficial and mystic powers at this stage of life and enlighten whole mankind

• Being an adult m still child..because my mood no more grow up
    Yakhhhhh

• Being an adult is funny…you can know people is a bitch or not by their word…

• Sorry if i have write english very bad,but i want to say being an adult everybody have mistake,example : an adult now, i know many have mistake and my feelings always sad, and i want to crying. And my mind to be bad, not Can not control

• In my assessment, being an adult means you are more concerned about your career, your passion and your dreams as well. You get more responsibility that makes you a mature person with being an adult.

• being an adult means to forget about a lot of things like joy, hanging out, or even some of your hobbies.
    Being adult is the stage of wondering about your career and how to achieve it.
    We start to teach ourselves and worry about our future.
    I really wish to go back in time😂

• I think being adult means sacrificing everything with no reward to your young one

• Being an adult is not easy like what I thougt when I was children

• Being adult is not easy to talk but we have do more than just speak.

• It’s a pleasure to grew up and reach things that you deserve though your efforts!

• being an adult means having new challenges and responsibilities to come in your life

• Being an adult means being responsible for some people like kids after we were just kids who have no responsibilities.

• Being an adult is like knowing yourself better, uplifting yourself from all those nonsense stuffs to a man/woman who you really are. Knowing your purpose in this universe and putting an effort to get it…….
    According to me, being an adult is just shifting yourself from the pockets of your parents to your own….

• I think an adult life is very boring because when we are children we enjoy our life without worrying without thinking about what will happen but an adult is always worrying what happens tomorrow what will happen now I don’t like and adulthood if anyone gives me my children days back I will give whatever he wants but I don’t think anyone can give or return my old days that’s a memorable days

• Really It’s a really very terrific time!
    Always have to be very careful in all cases!

• I think being an adult is like being pushed into the sea and you have to reach the other side… it is the same when you become an adult you start to face the world and to struggle with .. you will make mistakes and faults but that is normal bec .this how you are going to build your own experience. . Also another thing I realized that at the beginning of our adulthood we suffer alot bec we are still using our baby minds but as I said after time and after gaining experience we start to build our new wise mind.

• I think, being an adult means, became a responsible person towards social, future & family.etc. and shows an another personality a thinking of bad & good, profit & loss and so on…….thank you🌹🌹🌹

• Being an adult means being responsible for your duties, family and society.

• Hello everyone I am Shadab. I am 25. I would like to say about being an adult. So I share my few thoughts. I’m married at 24.my life is going in average manner 50% happy 50% sad. Happiness is just for some time but thinking about for happy life is lifetime. Now This time I realised that our childhood was very nice than adulthood. That time I was tension free. And was in fully freedom. But this time I have many responsibilities that I can’t handle easily complete my responsibilities but trying to doing good.

• I think being an adult means life is full of responsibilities. We have started to think about future, career. Our life is so bsy. one pressure Is always revolve around our mind what we Will do in future, what career we choose etc.

• Being an adult means you have to be responsible to anything you have taken

• Being adult means even someone give you a ton of chocolate you never felt happy as a child was

• Being aduilt means not only bed experience only.
    It means we know more and do more.when we adult our risponsibilities are much more.but only risponsibilities is not our life .so do your work with happiness and side by side do complete your goles because we get only one life..😘

• When I was young.. I thought that, when i would become an adult i will do big things… . But now, after grown up i really realize that , it is not easy to do things on our own.. chilhood was the best.. we were only worried about doing homework. But after bieng adult lots of tensions and responsibilies are on our shoulder.

• It’s very difficult to being an adult . Iam always tired and worried about my future all the time. I always thinking about my future that how I make it perfect with present support

• Being an adult is my real life. I have to do everything with myself. I have to use my brain everyday.

• Being an adult means more responsibility and more accountable upon you

• Being an adult is a tough job…talk less thnk more , restless do more…

• Adult means that you don’t have time for others and even if you want to do something but you are unable to do that because of lack of time.

• being an adult is a time when we have to prepare answers to many questions like when did you start working? When are you getting married? when do you have kids? and when are you blah blah blah …

• Being an adult means you realize that you are not live alone .. more emphaty, more responsibility, more clear of what your purpose in this life .. not only for our family .. more thinking others .. while still focus on ourself live .. only being an adult or being a mature having so much different meaning

• Being an adult is simple,,you just don’t come compare yourself with someone

• being an adult means to be the iron man and don’t take yourself for granted, you have gotten super powers to deal with all the situations in your life.

• Ya almost m trying to deal it with my griefy face . . .. . 😢cause after marriage u should deal with all the f**k problms. ..

• Being an adult makes us wise. However, it makes us dream less and be realistic and rational. Furthermore, it makes us more conscious about our life and increase the responsibility. We get the best pleasure by getting married at the same time we have to suffer and fave extreme situations. At the end it is complementary to the childhood 😊