[Mini Blog] Do You Delete Your Ex Off Social Media?

Hey guys! How do you do? Let’s look over our last episode first:

What will happen next if you can talk to your dead sibling?

Here are two touching answers:

Just as the movie Coco says “the real death is that no one in the world remembers you,” as long as you still remember your sibling, he/she does not go far.

Let’s move on to today’s topic.

Anyone who has dated a person after 2004 most likely has had access to social media. Social media has enhanced our connection with people but the constant connection also has its pitfalls, particularly when you break up with your partner.

So let’s take a common scenario: You start dating a guy or girl, you meet their friends and get along very well. You add them on Facebook.

Then the chain of connections begins as all the other friends follow suit by adding you as a friend. You take many pictures together, you go out to restaurants and bars together; you start to like your partner’s friends.

However, one day, you decide to end the relationship and want to move on.

My question is:

Do you delete your ex off social media?

Some may think this act immature while others think it is necessary for the sake of the peace of their mind. What’s your opinion?

Share your idea below with your own experience!

We will pick out insightful answers next time!

See you!

• If I love a person I will love him till my last breath and if I had a breakup with him I won’t delete him from social media cause either he was playing with me or left me for some reason or I left him for some reason I loved him
    and I just wanna have a good relation with him in the future forgetting the past. So I won’t delete him

• I think you expect that he might be come back in your life

• Yeah well,
        I do so to show him how happy I am without him and then he fell regret and if he wanna come back again without the mistake from which we had breakup then I will accept him but this time I he will be just my best friend

• Yes you are right about that… So we don’t have to delete him. Forget about past start to a new life

• It’s a matter of your emotions if u loved him/her that much then ofcourse you will be distracted all the time by thinking about the memories left within you, but if you decided for moving for serious then it doesn’t matter you were on social media with him/her.
    Ofcourse i am connected with her on social media, cause i do still care for her.

• I think it depends on your state of mind.If you are not able to handle the situations that happen between you and your ex then you must have to take strong decision to move on otherwise it may be ruin your life and ambition too.

• I won’t delete him from social media … I will love as long as I live in the country … Nor the any other matter If he leaves me … And went away … I will love him … Until my death … Of course I have an a love but he went away in my life bcoz of him and some reason came in his life so that he left me but until I’m loving him but he loves other girl …. I’m soo worries about that he left me but when I was worried about him I will just start thinking my past memorial Days with him … Love is just Like an a flower … Because if we pluck the flower kept in a water … Mostly I will stands for a day or a per days in water but without water I will not look pretty… Like that a love when a two guys in love their thoughts about positive in a life and even everything will be same …. but if they think negatively that’s all about their precious love ….. Until my death I will on in love with him ….. …

• Full of emotions… Emotions of break hearts….. Sea of emotions… EMOTIONAL…

• yes offcourse
    because Both need move on
    its compolsery
    No past picture and not post imagination

• No, becuse i never delete her from my heart so social medi not matter for me.

• Love is not just word that can be finished with the person . if we love from each other then we will always love till our last breath . As human beings we are not control our emotion even i ‘m emotionally weak . He left me with lot of reason. Still I am not blocked him on any social sites . I think , each person have their own personal life. we don’t have right to rule on us. We should except their decision what they want but it is not wrong to left someone in the middle of the world . but we can’t do anything because he never understand my feelings . I ‘ll always love as I do before ….. trying to move on and see the world in different way ..

• If i breakup someone that is a reson i never conect him through social media ald bla bla…

• May be there would be a reason to break up to each other but it doesn’t mean that they are not in love ….love always keep you positive, motivated and I don’t think so that this is necessary to delete ex off from social media..at least we will always keep in touch and whenever we need in the darkest time atleast we can help as a human being …😊

• For me, it is necessary to cut them from every walks of life. So that the past should not interfere with the present and future.

• It’s depends on one’s mentality. If he/she has high emotional love, has to be blocked may be temporarily until get the control of handling that emotion in case genuine love.