[Fun Time] Something Isn’t Quite Right With This Juice…

What’s up, guys? How’s your weekend?

giphy.gif

When you were a child, did you fear to take medicine? How would your parents deal with this kind of situation? Things turn out to be a little different when your parents are creative. πŸ˜†

Look at this little cutie.πŸ‘‡

Something isn’t quite right with this juice.gif

When you were a kid, have your parents ever lied to you, or trick you into doing something?

Please share with us your experience, and leave your comments down below.

That’s all for today.Β

CU…

Β

• Yeah off course every parents do so…
    My parents also lied to me and also tricky to do something when i was a kid….i’m a foodie girl since childhood….when i did not done hone work on time …i did task by greed πŸ™‚

• I still can’t take medicines. Their smell is so bad…..they are in big size …… my throat never allow these medicines. But when I need to take this i have to struggle with these badly smelly medicines by minimizing their size as small as I can take it easily.

• when i was kid i am not ready to dine my home work they told me there is a stranger who kills kids near the house so i done all my home work daily πŸ™‚ but i still love my parents❀️

• Yes my parents also lied to me for injecting injuction . When I thing about that day I feel so crazy………

• When I was kid, most of the medicine taking time I will try to hide. one fine day my parents started telling if you skip medicine you must take injection, from that day I never missed medicine. As medicine is better than injection πŸ™„.

• When I was a kid, it’s so difficult for me to take the medicine. How Ku parents deal with this situation is, they mix that medicine with sugar and or they hide in the cake or fruit. Haha this working for me

• Yeah , I didn’t take medicine when I was a kid. . . Then my mother said . . I will give some chocolate my baby take medicine.

• Yeah, my self I didn’t have an interest to take the the medicines but syrups are ok.. BCS they taste sweet so…. But most of the time my childhood gone into enjoyment in games…. Only….

• I πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ͺ

• I don’t think so that my parents have tricked me in taking medicines. I just learnt it hardly . But my brother was tricked by my parents a lot

• Ya it’s aboustly right for our welfare our parents lie and do trick with us but I love my Ammi and Abba so much 😘😘

• When i was a Child my parents told me that they found me outside near to a tree

• I think all parents do the same. I’m 15 year old and i still can’t drink my medicine, so my mom do some trick to lied on me. She do something like destroyed the pill and mix it into the water then gave it to me. Or sometime she put in a pill in a bread then gave it to me too. That’s a really nice trick but sometimes i still can’t drdrink my medicine as a normal person lol.

• Yahhhh…
    I am sure that every child does not like a medicine because it has bad smell and it is bitter
    In my childhood when I was sick, my parents always forced me to drink that medicine. However There was one medicine that I did like in that time. Its name is Bodrexin for child. It tasted sweet…πŸ˜€

• Ya.. when I was a kid my parents used to give me medicine by mixing them in sugar syrup πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€

• Yes! my parents lied to me, when I was a kid, sometimes when they didn’t fulfil my wishes I cried a lot, then they told me sadhu baba came to outside ,if you cried they take you with us so I afraid and stopped crying.

• When I was a kid, my Mom used to divert my attention to something or the other and used to give me medicine. It was really a tricky approach but really worked.

• Yeah off course, when I was a kid my mom always trick me if I want to buy a toy. She said “You have the toy at home” and I believe that. Oh…I thought, I was too stupid at the time πŸ˜‚