[Mini Blog] Should I Tell The Truth If I Don’t Like Her Present?

Before we begin today’s topic, let’s review our last episode‘ s topic:

If Everything Were Free For 10 Minutes…

We are glad to see all the different ideas you gave including houses and banks. 😉 Here are some interesting opinions:

Let’s move on to today’s topic!

Most people enjoy receiving gifts every now and then — especially when it’s commemorate a birthday, anniversary, or holiday.

But that means sometimes you could end up with a gift that you are not really into. Pretending to like the gift that your partner gave can be tempting for so many reasons–the main one being that no matter how you spin it, you don’t want to make them feel hurt and disappointed. On the other hand, being honest is the key in any relationship.

So, what’s your opinion?

Should you tell your partner that you don’t like the present he/she gave?

Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts in the comments! 😆

• Basically I would be thankfull to him or her and then I would tell that I didn’t like the gift and I will tell that I would like to keep the gift with me..I will explain to him or her that I don’t want to disappoint and at the same time their should be frankness in relationships….

• Don’t say that you don’t like his/her present. In the another way just let him/ her knows your likes and dislikes

• No never this is very bad thing to say that I didn’t like your present . Do not look at the present see the feeling of that person who give you that thing with a lot of love . If you respect the feeling that will be very grateful to you .if you care others others will care you . If you got a gift from your believed one from whom you often get present than try to explain /realise him/her your favourate colour your choices so that another time he/she can bring a nice present for you

• Nope ,I’d never say to him whateyhe would like for me I’d accept cordially and hug him surely after that .

• Actually i wont tell if i dont like the present, i think thats too rude if i said i dont like,even though he prepare the present for us

• i won’t tell him/her. it will hurts them. at least, i appreciate their effort. maybe in another time i will give them clue what kind of things that i love.

• Firstly, I will thank him for the gift but at the same time I will tell him that I didn’t like this gift so much.I will also explain him the reason for not liking the gift so that he will get an idea of my choice.

So that whenever he select any gift for me in future he will keep my taste in his mind.

So telling him truth for the first about his gift is also going to make our relationship better in future.

• As we all use to hear after the birth that, saying the truth is a really great hobbie to carry on but at the same time hurting someone’s feeling is also not that good. So if it is possible to get a gift of your choice then definitely let them know about what you want but, if it is not in your control then don’t look at the present but at their feelings. All are not lucky as you are, some peoples in this planet even don’t have someone get present from. Be happy, be great.

• No we should not tell them like that because they will be offended or they will feel very bad because the present or the gift they gave may their favorite thing and if we will say them that we didn’t like their present then they will be offended. 👍👍👍👍

• I have provided many facilities for poor and old person and grow our India .

• I don’t said that you form. I don’t taht you like the present he, but she gave.

• maybe, i pretend to be happy when i receive the gift and keep my mouth to not say anything bad.

• She gave me deo that i don’t like but when I said her I don’t need it she had got angry and said I will throw it in Dustin if you don’t take it.

• I think, lying is not the right thing to do. So, we should tell our partner that we don’t like the present that he/she gave to us. Honesty is the most important thing to do in a relationship. Don’t be feel worried about their feelings. We can tell them the reason why we don’t like the present. They must be able to understand it. And also, don’t forget to say thank you for the present. Although we don’t like the present at all, we still can keep it to make them not disapoint too much with us.

• It’s difficult for me to tell the truth so I’m going to act like; ‘I like it so much,thanks a lot’

• In very first time we should not say that I don’t like you present and yours gift . Let him/ her give time to know about yourself. After knowing about you definitely he/she will take care of you