[Fun Time] Life On the Internet VS. Real Life

Hey guys! How’s your weekend? Have you enjoyed yourself?

Nowadays, social media have become an important part of our lives. We spend most of our waking time staring at screens. People are eager to share their lives on Internet, and everything on the Internet seems so interesting. Well… It is because people mostly choose interesting things to post. However, in real life, is it really true that everything is intriguing? 😯

What’s your opinion on this kind of phenomenon? Did you do the same? How’s your social media personality on the Internet?

Please share your thinking in the comment section. We’re looking forward to your comments!

See You!

🙂

• Internet is fun but at the same time it is really damaging our mental health everything seems perfect on the internet and prople start to compare their real life to the so called happening lives of people they see on internet no wonder why everyone is always depressed

• Yeah, social media is not means our real life. Because it’s just a few of our reality that we express. Sharing on socmed just to make attention to others. It’s a natural human

• Now a days we need everything as a human being’s needs ; internet is necessary for us in every part of our life but we should not be so attached with it ..
    We can enjoy anything only when we love ourself , you need to be with yourself and than you can connect to anyone

• Of course , social media’s life is very different than that of real life , in some cases this is real .This is really a remarkable question for all.

• I did the same thing. Even though my real life is hard sometimes but on social media, i always try to look happy for others.

• Yep it is really true. Lot of people surfing in the internet. It will be harm when people alloted their time for a long period a day. However in contemporary world we can’t avoid the social media where as we try to reduce the time in the field and concentrate to other activities like sports, reading books.

In my opinion enjoy the social media like side dish not full meals.

• It’s true…. it’s not mean we’re addicted to social media…. we’re addicted to the people who were staying online and make us feel happy by chatting and sharing

• Yes, most people like that. But actually there are also many people who don’t have anything appealing to post on social media 😅

• Yeah its very harm to use social media everytime
    It dose your nearest to far
    And far to nearest its not a real life its for a use in a week or 2 day in a month

• There are million meanings in One picture that we post on social media. Sometimes in the happieness that we share, there are sadness we want to hide from everyone.

• Is ironis when your intagram feeds so tidy but your real life so mess. Internet give negatif and positive influenc for my life. For example, i’ve come to many country just staring at my mobile phone, and at the same time i abandone my friend who sitting beside me because im to busy to see the big world on my screen mobile.

• Unfortunately, most people escaped from their upset life to unreal life on internet.

• Yeah,this is true we spend our most precious time to scrolling on internet but i don’t know why we do it,we have a life to enjoy with our friends,family, relatives etc. But we spend on time on internet . If some relatives come to your home but you don’t talk to them but you use your phone on that time. I know there are some postive points but more than positive points it has negative points . It has become addiction of all young youth on this age we have to think about our carrier not about fb,instagram and social sites

• Social media seems to be our daily routine in our lives. But if we know how descipline ourselves how much time we could spend on social media it it won’t be bad. And yes it’s true we always post the best of who we are not our true self. I used social media to connect with my family back home.

• All things have pros and cons , it is left to us how we use it,we have to use it improve ,reinforce ourselves instead of using to kill our precious time I am the biggest example when I was in degree final year I was not able to speak in english so that I was humiliated by teachers and friends I took that as challenge and only by using YouTube and some apps I learned english within 2 year I became proficient than my friends thanks Internet I always use it only for learning purpose