[Fun Time] Handsome Little Guys!

What’s up? Guys! How was your day?

As we all know, almost all moms and dads are very supportive of their kids, always telling them good things. But sometimes, truth is cruel. πŸ˜†

Has this kind of situation ever happened to you when you’re little? Please share with us your experience, and leave your comments down below.

See you next time!

Peace…

πŸ™‚

• Everyone’s mom think that her son is the most beautiful and handsome guy in whole universe

• Ya it happened with me . When I dressed up strangely my mom reaction okey! U looking good and I understood that somthing is strange in me

• Yeah it has happened to me. When a classmate said that I was ugly, I replied saying: My mom said that I’m a smart and handsome boy.

• Usually my mom said that i was pretty with her dress choice, but i think not like that

• I miss my parents because of their died. But my parents was a good supportive to me

• Every son is handsome for his mother because he is the part of his mother’s heart.

• Goood man i think it is important to catch up ay valentine and i want to clebrate my birthday
    So please please please subscribe my you tube channel
    #TRICKY_SAKSHAM#

• My mom says me i’m handsome but i can’t find any girlfriend …is really sad

• Mom and dad think about me matchless kid in this universe they love very much to their kids however, even they don’t know how much love they do their kids

• ofcourse it have been in my past my mom always pretented me that i am her fairy

• Hhhhhh , my parents were done that everyday I thought, otherwise they’re still doing
    Sometimes you were feeling embarrassed but whatever they did , they will be your parents

• Kids kids kids !!!!!
    Basically, the name of life is kid hood I mean childhood ,I am 24 now but my mom still call me baby because the intense love of mother with her child. Please take care of your parents ,the most precious in child life is the parents nothing else in this world.

• Itu didn’t happen to me when I was child, but I usually say the truth to my children, If they wearing something which doesn’t suits on them, I Will ask them to change…

• Ya every mom thinks that but my mom don’t say she always tell me don’t proud on your beauty proud to be a girl and courage you have by this I love my mom so much 😊😊

• Actually, I have forgotten those days where I didn’t wear any clothes of piece that time my mother used to dress me .But now I have realized that mother loves are truth in globe. No one can give that kind of loves , integrity and piece etc .

• sometimes some mom are over confidant for own childreen study…they always speak ..his child is so integent ….as compare to other childreen….and u knw guys thire childreen hve not knowledge abot stdy…and mother thought wrong ….

• Actually, my mother said my clothes is nice and really good if used. But, i don’t expect something good with my clothes. Every moment, my friend’s always laughing with my style. It’s make me really proud my mother. Because, she can believe her coment with my clothes. Really? My mother good for supported.

• My mom and dad was supportive .they say what is wrong and good to me and they never scold .me I love my mom and my dad for every daughter her father is her hero

• Yes.. I’ve been there. And I know that when I was a teenager, that truth can be cruel. That really is

• When I was 6,,my friend told me that my t-shirt was awfull,,but my mom said my outfit of that moment was perfect than others

• That’s right..
    My mom said, that I was ok with my outfit..
    But, I’m feel something strange in my self XD

• Yes, it is happen to every person many time in your life.😁

• Enjoy life today.
    Yesterday is gone
    & tomorrow may never came.

• Yeah when my mom giving over baby powder to my face and said “that was nice 😊 handsome little son

• My mom never say that I’m handsome.. Cuz iam a girl 😁

• Hahaha yeah , My mom always said to me that I’m beauty even though my face is mess up

• Ya its also happened with me as well when my sister irritate me that i am a duffer boy but my mom say that yu ar a intelligent boy .. yu can do it