[Mini Blog] Is Being Single Better Than Being In A Relationship?

Whether you are single or in a relationship right now, there have probably been times that you wish you were the opposite.

For people who are single, time, money and independence are the three important things in their lives. While people in a relationship think that there is nothing better than being with the one you love.

There are many different circumstances, but is it better to be single or in a relationship?

So, here is today’s topic:

Is being single better than being in a relationship?

Would you rather being single or in a relationship? Feel free to leave your comments down below.

• Being single is always better than being in a relationship. Why? Because you get to live a life of your own. You don’t have to follow someone’s instructions like the stuff happens in desi relationships.

• Being sinle is far better than being in relation but I if the relation is with that person that one dream to be in life forever (which is rare) than is better to be in relation because the number of people who care for you increase which make you feel better comfortable and happier and that’s the good thing
    Well anyways I am single but I am not opposite of being in relation with right person because a right person can change your wrong things into right

• Being single, gradually you have to live in solitude & in solitude whoever is delighted is either a wild beast or a God…

• Being single is much better than being in any relationship, just because you don’t have to face any shit like breakup and heartbroken. Because love now a days has become a game .
    But if you are in a good relationship where you feel completely free to express yourself, where you can get solutions of your sadness and problems then it is much better than being single

• It depens on your situation and your need.
    Based on my experience, being single or being in relationship have their each advantages n disadvantages. And then I conclude that being single is better😄

• For me, it depends on who we’re relationship with. if he is someone where with him i could gain any improvement, i’ll stand on being in a relationship. And so vice versa..

• I thought that being single is not better than being in relationship because i ‘ i’ and ‘you’ both are meet then it became ‘we’ that is always better than best .
    But if we are going to relate with other for the first time then it becomes very best for us but if the first will not be with you then you would like to live single

• It is better to stay single rather In a relationship.
    Being single we can enjoy our life without any restrictions….no worries.. We won’t have any mental stress…no heartbreaks and no tears….

• I think relationship is better than a single person because of in a realtionship you have a partner in your life who spent a good and bed time with you and you can share everything what going on in your life.

• Yes being single is better than in a relationship but some time you realize that in a relationship is better.😊

• Being single is better than being in a wrong relationship

• I respect to all comments !!

I’m in relationship & I never felt… that I’ dependent on my love , I don’t get time for my self and lots of thing..
    I’m very happy and always feel free with him… No complaints no demands type… We understand each other.. dono ek dusre ki khusi ka khyal rkhte hain… Touch wood.. I want to live my life with him only

• Hi, i think single living is not better than relationship, because if You wanna live a wonderful life is not possible without relation. But it’s totally depended upon your choice, which type of partner you want for spend your whole life.

• Being in relationship its also good.
    Bcs we are connected to that person with whom we love and we share our problems to remove our stress and how to solve that problem…relationship is not like that its wastage of time its depend on both lovers at what time to talk.. Or many things.. And yes its our opinion which relationship is good and how we look to that situation so from my side relationship is good.

• Being in relationship is always better than being single if the relation is with that person that one dream to be in life forever than is better to be in relation because the number of people who care for you increase which make you feel better comfortable and happier and that’s the good thing,and also if from other you have same independence as your are single that relationship is far better than single

• Being single is better than being a relationship,coz in relationship u can’t do anything whatevr u want to do.

• Benig single is better.
    Besides I think love from only one side does not mean love.
    Unfortionately love now a days has been a dirty game includes many lies and pretenting and ends in heart broken or bitterness in general.
    Keep your hearts safe
    No women no cry.

• Being in relation is even have many advantages like that person will be with us when ur facing hardship that fl like boost up to cross those hardships, that is the time where we learnt many a things in life and even we r able find whether our relation is perfect or not. Dnt come to a conclusion just like that becoz coin have both the sides to see.

• I am single, and I love to be myself .. i mean there’s no person can keep me with their regulation, i’m free and i can do what i want and go wherever i want .. but sometimes i know that I need a person who can care about me and be my half for next future .. i hope one day i found him

• being single is best than being in any relationship becuse single life is good no tenshion you will not have to cooperate with any than I think that relashionship has problems and tenshions becuse you will have to obey your wife
    you have to work your wife and you have to listen gossips your wife I do not like love

• Relationship are like a gold if u have true realtionships then there will be no problem.Every relation has its own limits norms culture & traditions if u cross any of the limit in your relation you will be a victim of danger.
    Make true relationships and make ur life happy 😇

• Iiving a single life is like missing something important which we can’t ignore so, accept to be in a relationship with whom u love with respect.