[Fun Time] Who Knows The Answer?

Hey guys! How’s your weekend? Have you enjoyed it?

Many people will flinch when teachers raise a question in classes. At that moment, how I wish I am invisible, but the only effective way is probably trying your best to avoid eye contact.

Are you an active student or a quiet one in your class? Have you got any intriguing story that happened in your class? Comment and share with us your experience.Β

See you all next time!

πŸ™‚

• Actually I’m a decent guy in the class. But I find funny by seeing my friends reactions when the question is asked…. At that moment each become oscar range actors…

• It was the happiest moment for a student who forgotten to do his homework and teacher was abent that day.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• When someone asked me to introduce myself. that was the time my mind almost would reach the brim of the hell ‘use I am a stammer.

• Yes I intrigued with a story was held on my 12 the class. My teacher said that talk about a particular topic (don’t remember) for 5 minute in for of class. I am petrified that time because I don’t no even ‘A’ of alphabets. That was very fascinating.

• I always need eyes contact when somebody ask me question or talk to me

• I enjoyed lot Wid my frds. We together tease our mamam and it hard to say that I completed my school life in 2019πŸ™πŸ™.our weakest point is laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†at the serious situation and get punished by my mamaπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• I am studios and active students.But when a question is asked from one of the group of backbenchers, they just pass on the question to another one.

• I was a quiet guy and don’t talk too much, my friends thought that i’am weird and think too late, then one day when im started to speak or join their conversation they always say that im always out of topics and make them pissed off of it, then continue to bullied me because i can’t good enough to hang out with my friends or anybody else, thats why i dont have a lot of friends. idk why am i having this damn problem. Til the day when i decided to kill my self from those frustations which was make me sad, angry, and give up from everything that was happened to me, but fortunately i didn’t do that, i’ve realized that i am so much more than that, cause an introvert like me must to work harder to make those weaknesses being my strenght.
    I’ve learned so much from those lessons, it always motivate me everytime when im getting down.