[Story] I’m Not An Alien?

Hi guys! It’s been quite a while since the last story episode.

Here’s the topic for today:

You were born with an odd power that lets you know when somebody is lying. One day you’re hanging out with your friend when you turn to look at him. “Why do you look at me like that? I’m not an alien”, he says. He’s lying…

(From:ย ย self.WritingPrompts)

thumb-1920-39160.jpg

What do you think will happen next? Are ‘you’ really an alien?

Write it down and share your creativity with us! See you next time!

• If I’m really born with that odd power….that means he is an alien and next I’ll ask him about his natural power ….what he possessed after being an alien…… the story will be very interesting with two extraordinary person …….u can feel that …..isn’t.

• If i am really born with that power, i teach that alien to all the rules and regulations of the eath

• I have that odd power who are spoke lie easily I could get that … whether he’s lying r not ..so I ask him wat u possessed being a alien what’s his intention to roam around there ..I get know if he do anything harm I would stop dat

• If I had that power I would for sure know about who genuinely cares and would invest my time in making them feel special instead of spending my precious time on someone who doesn’t deserves both my attention and time.

• He is lying because may be he afraid of losing me….so I decided to not to reveal his truth in front of him or anyone else. I started to act normal as I did earlier…….and waiting for him to tell the truth whenever he wants to.

• I really want to be a friend of an alien…..even I thought about it in my childhood……… if I asked in this regard …. u can’t imagine how much and how many things I have …… to explain about us and our friendship words r not enough because directly or indirectly u asked me about my childhood dream which is still alive in me.

• I think maybe he is an alien because this world is curious and has a lot of secrets. ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

• And I’m telling he that I’m an alien too. And then we got into an alien couple

• I think One day allien Will come to the earth. But the allien will regret if they come to our country ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I think ,it’s a matter of observation.The possession of such a power can only be realised
    through application of it on people into our surrounding . So if there is at least one observation which do not match with experience founded on previous observations ,we have no basis to conclude the result about current situation.We must rely on our reason, not on such deceptive experiences whose existence depends on certain facts.It may be that he’s lying, but it must not be concluded only on existence of that power.We must use the power of our mental faculty to make a precise decision.

• He is lying…and he really well know about my power he just testing it. He is a secret agent of his planet .he comes here in mission to find a humans with a odd power but this time he comes in a big trouble coz detect his lie and knows his realty.

• When i meet alien i not ask his super powers i support him any time because he dont know we earth rules and regulation i make him my friend Alien respect for other planet peoples.

• No, every person born with natural power and they do something each other….I have god gifted natural power…. don’t say to odd and even power born by birth…

• He is lying and pretty sure that I know heโ€™s lying coz he came to my country just to meet me.
    He knows that I have a special power he needs to help him in mission which is saving the universe from some crazy invaders.

• Hey if I ever had an odd power..that can make me hear or know the another person is lying or not I could be the queen of the nation and I ask people to caught modi coz his a big time lier.. And if I ever came to know that the friend of my with whom I hanging out turn into alien then I’ll ask him about his super space ship and cool stuff

• I really want one elian friend then my life will be adventure and i like adventure

• If he really an alien, i will ask him a lot of question and i will say
    ” i swear to keep this to be a secret”

• He looked at me in silence then laughed heartedly. I thanked God for not exposing my reality which could cause problem for me. I was able to judge people rightly and finally able to build strong social relations.

• I didn’t even say that you’re an alian๐Ÿค”but y do you react to this barely,are you really an alian๐Ÿค”,I asked….and he was embarrassed for himself ๐Ÿ˜ขand told me everything that he wants to tell me and asked me for apologies and I said a good friend is always a good friend.. everybody makes mistakes , but only few will regret it that they are really amazing… people like this are one in thousand..so you deserve to be my friend…I really like you and love you more and more..we lived happily ever after ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I think human forever became human not an alien
    I know bcs my holy Quran tell like it.
    For are happen next i dunno, but allah already make it of the plan he already doing and that what happen in next time. I just believe allah

• I’m not I think you are so suspicious I’m just have a power is that OK with you

• Hi I am zulfiqarjani from Pakistan I have born in 2001 and when I am very little so I am very crazy boy

• If I’ll will be an alien than i will enjoy the power which i have right now and i will not worry what will happen to me next day.

• He will enjoy with playing with his power …….
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚