[Mini Blog] Intelligence Or Beauty?

First, a review of the question of last [Mini Blog] episode:

Would you give up 10 years of your life for 10 million dollars?

And now, let’s check out your answers to the question. It seems like most of you are prefer 10 years of life. But reasons are not the same.

This person believes happiness is more important than money.

微信图片_20181130142648.png

And Nishant thinks that he can earn more than 10 million in ten years. Wow, if you really do it, can I be your friend?

微信图片_20181130143218.png

Shruthi thinks that family and friends are more important than money. Yes, I agree. But I have to say money is also important.

微信图片_20181130142648.png

On the other hand, there are also some people who have chosen 10 million dollars. They believe money can make their life better and dream come true.

_20181130144217

And SB believes the 10 million can be used to make more money.

微信图片_20181130144217.png

I don’t comment on which option is better. Everyone has their own ideas and choices. I just wanna say that both money and life are indispensable to us. Which one is more important depends on what you think.

And here comes today’s tough question:

Would you rather A, Be the smartest person around, or B, the most good-looking?

Share your answer with us in your comment! And we will choose some funny answers to show in the next episode!

• I ll refer money on age because a poor person like have no value may be the age are 20 or 30 or 40, a poor person isn’t gain a amount like 10 million in 10 year, me from age 20 to 30 never gain even a 1 million, for me i ll definitely refer to money

• These are two extreme situation…..the person who is satisfy with his look……. even he is not handsome would go with option A may be he is fed up with his dullness and he knows good looks have short validity. But the same question asked to the worst looking person he will definitely choose option B …becoz intelligence doesn’t make sense to him at that time isn’t it ???? Here I would like to choose option A becoz I’m satisfy with my look.

• I want to be the samrtest person around because the people around me will always appreciate me for my samrtness time to time but for beauty they will praise me for one and second time and after they will forget and not give attention. My smartness beautify me automatically ….so smartness gives me both but beauty don’t.

• I will select option B because if I will look good then I can work in films and TV shows and I will get Very rich ☺

• I want to be the smart one. Because if the whole world was blind, how many people would you impress?

• I choose to be smartest person coz smartest can do anything but most good looking with no mind is useless….😁👍

• I prefer option A to be the smartest person around as being the smartest person in the world i can earn lots of money by using the brain.when apart from this in option B being the most good looking person i can do only that things in which face is more important that brain and that things are very few in the world like modeling, photo Suit. So that my choice is option A.

• When you be the smartest you must have the way to make you look beauty or to
    make other interested in you even you arent a good looking … you know people with intelligence is the creative one
    Dont judge a book by its cover

• I’ rather both. It’s like a product.even it has good quality, may be able to fail without good packaging..

• I prefer option A because if u a smart person u can achieve all of luxury,wealth and a succesful life .

• I will be the smartest person around then i will make my self by my smart brain to be the most good looking

• I would choose A because I’m a woman who will become a mother in the future. I prefer to develope the intelligence in order to I can propelling it to my child.

• I would rather A than B. Being smart, would create ideology to strengthen someone’s personality.
    That would be useless, if those are prioritize being beauty without intelligence. It allows someone easy to colonize.

• I’d prefer choose intelligence. Because beauty without smart it like tree without fruit

• I think be the good looking person is more important because a smart people will not get more enjoy to any other. And some people more like has a friends who can make their situation happier 🙂

• I think i choose to be smartest. Cause if i smart, i can build a start up or a big business. After i have many business, i will have money, if i have much much money (more than Bill Gates’s money), i will make my self beauty and buy many of expensive car, bag, home. My journey is happily ever after. Just make it simple!! 🙂

• I ‘ll go with A
    If i were a smart , I would be able to improve everything in my life

• Priority will be intelligence. I’ll prefer inner beauty but little bit outer beauty must be there

• Well I would like to be the smartest person because if you are smart you have different ideas about different streams and it makes you feel interested and intelligent even if it is about grooming then a smart person knows how to carry himself..
    Like sir Rajnikant he knows he is short and dark and not pretty like other Bollywood celebrities but he is smart and knows that what makes him different and outstanding.So that’s how he is the one of the greatest personality in world.

And one more thing like my teacher used to say me that if your handwriting doesn’t looks good then make it look clean and untidy. Cover the book and desing it with colours so that it looks interesting and fabulous…☺☺

• And one more thing looks will fade away when a person will become old but the intelligence will always be with him and never get fade it will just grow…

• Most of us will definitely choose smartness. And ofcourse it is an important factor which we need in our lifes. But we can’t underestimate the beauty. Beauty is also equally important. Now Suppose u have to go for an interview or to find a job , and if u dont have good looks then u have to struggle a lot until or unless someone finds your inner talent. So i think both the things are equally important for a successful life.

• I would prefer to go with A coz beauty won’t last long. It disappears after some time but intelligence may last long till our death

• I choose to be a smartest person. With be a smartest person i will be a beauty. Beauty is relative

• I would prefer option A, the smartest person because I can creat or do anything that can make me good looking with the help of my knowledge and most importantly beauty lies in the eye of the viewer. The definition of Beauty changes with time. You can’t always be that beautiful as you are today. But Knowledge is supreme. The famous Chinese painter Wu Daozi focuses on the inner beauty and knowledge in his paintings because in his point of views external beauty of figures is worthless, it is the inner beauty and knowledge that matters the most.

• I choose intelligence,, because when people have more intelligence ,, it’s mean ,, they have thought more about everything,, so when they were thought they wouldn’t just think about science or education but they’re also thought about their own looks and their own manners,, o i think it’s more good to have intelligences

• I prefer to be intelligent because the intelligence people will be rewarded and have the good

• I would like to be both at the same time because if u are good enough i.e intelligent u can lead and if you are good looking too that will also helps to prove your personality leadership quality but that doesnt mean u have to put lots of makeu its all about inner beauty and our behaviour with others i think.

• I will go with option A. People around us gives advice for being beautiful, but they just think we will have a perfect life in our future( maybe for a good life partner). But Being smart, shows your inner beauty which is more attractive than any other things in your own. Being smart, represents our talents and show others what we really are. So, I will always choose option A.

• In my opinion, bot A and B options (smart and good looking) are important.But everyone has different perspectives of thinking.And as for me, I would choose A, be the smartest person around.

• In my opinion, both A and B (smart and good looking) are important.But everyone has different perspectives of thinking.And as for me, I would choose A, be the smartest person around.

• I prefer to option A bcoz I think intelligency is like a creativity through which we can create some things with the help of mind powers to look more stunning as well as more smart.

• I would like to go with option A. Bcoz According to me without intelligence beauty is worthless.

• I would choose A because if you don’t have intelligence, beauty is worthless

• I would choose to be a smartest person because beauty fades away with tym and also u cannot judge book by the cover also but smartness never decreases and even I m good looking so I need smartness only

• I prefer A because beauty is going decrease with time but intelligence remains the same till death.

• I would like to choose option A .
    Beauty can hold ones attention but it cannot be used in more options.smartness helps us in each and every corner of our life.In todays world smartness plays vital role.beauty from inside is more important than outside.beauty alone can’t lead our life rather smartness can.