Let Your UD Experience Be Told To The World

We want to hear from you!

To provide better value and experience to our current and prospective users, we are inviting three users to tell us your story about your experience with U-Dictionary.

We’re interested in hearing about the challenges you faced before using U-Dictionary, current thoughts and experiences, and what you have accomplished. Not only will your story be published on all of our social media accounts but also within our App. Let your voice be heard.

Interested in participating?

Participant Requirements:

• Please send us a message requesting to join U-Dictionary’s latest group: UInsiders. If your request is approved, we will send you an invite to the group. Our case study participants will be chosen from this group.

“UInsiders” is our newest, exclusive, and private group whose members will get insider news on upcoming product updates and features. Members have the power to influence U-Dictionary’s future customizations and have a chance to be a part of our events such as this case study.

Your request should include why you are eligible to join. Details such as thorough knowledge of our app and what you love about U-Dictionary and what improvements you want to see are some suggestions to include in your request.

• Participants should be comfortable answering a series of questions.

More information regarding our case study will be revealed to the members.

• This apps was so great. I hope UDictionary can create new feature for user to writing. Maybe it can help anyone who wants to studying English more. And I’ll be glad if those features can also do the corrections after they submitted.

• This app is good actually for all of the students in education genre. UD also helps me to find a new vocabulary every minute and give my handphone background with a good word in english. The last but at least, UD helps me to upgrade my grammar although it just a litle structure

• UD is great application.UD Create interest to learn English easily.It’s very useful for us.. Day by day I’m reading everything in U Dictionary… It’s also helpful for find out the meaning in easy way…

• This is one of sophisticated helper that I can use it at any time to find any words in my educational activities I don’t have like words that I can appreciate it but I entreat to its creator to update it more and please add writing skills.

• This dictionary is very nice.I hope that everyone use this dictionary …..

• This dictionary not only provides the meaning of the word searched but also gives a bunch of examples which helps it learn quickly and one more fascinating feature of this is that we don’t need to open the dictionary app but we can look up instantly in Notification bari.

• UD is awesome app ,i was never see before this feature in other dictionary app. A best feature is in this app is prononsing a word , synonyms etc.
    Ud through I never stuck to prononsing a word . My experience with ud is awesome.

• I think this app is great. it’s very help me to find the new word in english and i can use this app to improve my skill language.

• Very very nice dictionary

I am sure that this is very comfortable for us

• Today l.downloaded it and l would see whether it’s useful as l have been told.

• This app is very useful for me to day to day English culture. Everyday discussing new topic and it’s good or bad that’s I like .This app’s design is also good .
    It’s comfortable for run app.

• Very effective app, it helps me to unterstand the tough and complex sentences, im really happy to find an app like it, just love it, i wanna be your member, please let me approve…

• Firs, I want to say thankyou U dictionary, this app is amazing, not only dictionary, it breaks the boundary about monothone to learn english become fun to learn.. we can play game, read about an article, new grammar, new vocabulary everyday.. this app push us to learn english in every corner of our phone without feel boring. The hardest things of me to learn english is writing, thats why I still improve writing. Keep developing new idea for U dictionary, thankyou for every stories and news in this app. Regard theo..

• In my opinion this application is very good because this application can help someone who wants to learn English

• This U-Dictionary helping me improve my knowledge and grammar also plenty of vocab, i wish this dictionary can communicate with me though, like we’re having conversation or a call😁